InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tortured Love ❯ Chapter 2 – Introduction to Torment ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2 - Introduction to Torment
 
“Naraku, I will skewer your heart for this! Release me at once!” Sesshomaru growled, as he struggled uselessly against the yoke holding him in place.
 
“Kukuku. It appears, Lord Sesshomaru, that your current situation has not reduced your taiyoukai arrogance in the least. Do not fear. It shall not always be thus.” Naraku drifted into the favorite room of his castle. He had been waiting patiently for this moment. The moment when his well-laid plan came to culmination. The moment when he could look down upon the helpless inuyoukai kneeling at his feet. Naraku then turned from the taiyoukai, and allowed his black eyes to settle upon the miko. Yes, Inuyasha's miko. At long last he had her in his grasp. Now he could begin phase two of his ingeniously evil plan to taint the shikon and feed off of the discord that he would soon create. Things were about to get much more interesting for him. For the miko and taiyoukai as well, though they were oblivious to that as of yet.
 
So much pain and so little time.
 
The miko, Kagome, was now standing before him with an angry glare on her lovely face. “So defiant, my dear. Even to the end.” He walked forward, stepping ever closer to the onna. Her bravery began to slip with each progressive step that he took toward her. He could see the uncertainty in her eyes. Soon he would see fear.
 
Kagome took a step back, and another, as Naraku slowly closed in on her. “What do you want Naraku? Don't come any closer!” She backed up further until her back met the cold wall behind her. He continued to approach, until his body was pressed up flush against hers. She fought the urge to gag, as she felt his erection press into her stomach, while he held her eyes captive with his dark lust filled stare. She suddenly felt the urge to panic; to escape, but there was to be no escape. It was impossible. She could only hope that by some miracle Inuyasha would find her and save her.
 
“You know what I want,” Naraku hissed deeply as he buried his face against her neck, inhaling greedily of her fresh scent. “Mmmm... you smell just as I have always imagined that you would.”
 
Ok, now she was officially freaked. `What can I do?' Kagome thought frantically. `How do I get out of this one?' Despair began to set in, but she promptly stomped it down, replacing it with a hard resolve to stay unaffected. `I will not give this jerk the satisfaction of knowing that I'm scared out of my wits!' Kagome proclaimed silently. She would be strong, and she would get out of this!
 
Sesshomaru watched the display with feigned disinterest. While the miko was not his, and though she was an irritating annoyance, he could not help but to feel some semblance of anger on behalf of the human girl. She never ceased to amaze him by putting up her brave front, as if she feared nothing. Unfortunately the alluring smell of her fear belied her courageous attempt to hide it. Her beating heart was pounding a hard rhythm in his head.
 
Naraku was taking his sweet time tasting her slender neck, and the sound of his heavy breathing was enough to turn his empty stomach. He chose an interesting spot on the wall near his left side that required his undivided attention. He refused to play witness to this disgusting show, but try as he might, Sesshomaru could not turn off his hearing or his strong sense of smell. The miko was now pleading for the hanyou to stop touching her, amongst tiny whimpers of despair. The sounds of her sudden adrenaline driven struggle attracted his attention, making Sesshomaru immediately wish that he hadn't looked.
 
The miko was thrashing about in a vein attempt to escape the predator feeding from her fear. Her tiny pleas for mercy rose in volume until she was screaming in terror, while Naraku only laughed as he ripped her clothing from her body.
 
Sesshomaru had never felt so useless in all of his existence. He wanted to turn his nose up at the scene in disgust. Such affairs normally held no interest to him, but for some reason he could not shrug this off. He could not block out the miko's pitiful cries. She was fully naked now, standing with her back and legs splayed against the wall. Naraku was kind enough to give him a perfect view of the whole degrading event. The hanyou was truly a disgusting wretch, and Sesshomaru vowed once again to end Naraku's life slowly and painfully. Looking away from the scene being played out before him, Sesshomaru once again studied the intriguing spot on the wall.
 
“Yes Kagome, fight. Fight me, and make me hard for you.,” Naraku whispered against her ear, as he held her tightly to him. He could solve this problem with ease. He grasped her right hand and pushed her wrist up. “Kuto,” he called. Soon his brainlessly loyal ogre was by his side and securing the cuff around her wrist to the ring in the wall. In seconds her left hand was secured as well, and Naraku stepped back to survey his handiwork. She was a breathtaking sight to behold, standing there shivering in terror. Her huge blue eyes were glistening brightly with tears. Her smooth skin offset the rough set of the stone wall at her back. Raven waves of silken hair flowed down her shoulders, attempting to hide her breasts from his sight. However, the twin mounds of flesh were not hidden at all, and Naraku wondered how it would feel to suck on her pert nipples. Lower his eyes traveled, over her flat stomach, down to the tiny patch of dark curls bedded softly at the apex of her thighs.
 
A groan of longing escaped Naraku's lips, as he explored the many possibilities available to him. He traced his reddening eyes downward, caressing her shapely legs with his very desire. `What a pleasure she will be,' he thought.
 
“Isn't she magnificent, Lord Sesshomaru?” Naraku spoke appreciatively. When no response came from his inuyoukai audience, he turned to find that the taiyoukai's eyes were diverted away from the luscious onna. Naraku looked to Kuto, “Kuto, let us teach Lord Sesshomaru how to properly appreciate a fine work of art.”
 
Naraku turned away, as his servant lumbered toward the powerless taiyoukai. He chuckled against the tip of Kagome's firm round breast, before sucking it hard into his mouth. He rolled the caramel tip between his teeth, before pulling it roughly, eliciting a thrilling shriek from his little captive female. Again and again he sucked and nipped at the bud, switching between pleasure and pain. Gently teasing the hard tip with his hot tongue, just before biting into her tender skin. His member was throbbing with heat, and the need for relief. It ached to be buried deep inside of her.
 
All in good time.
 
Naraku stood and stepped back appraising her red, swollen skin where his teeth had almost pierced through the tender flesh. He groaned at the vision that she made. Her head hung low as she slowly came to accept her fate. Oh how he loved to break the strong ones. He turned back to the taiyoukai kneeling uncomfortably behind him. Sesshomaru was furious with their treatment of him, and this pleased Naraku greatly. Kuto had ungraciously shredded the fine silk kimono and hakama, previously worn by the taiyoukai, leaving the demon naked and in a fierce rage.
 
“Now, now Sesshomaru-sama. It would not do to strip poor little Kagome here of her clothing and leave you there holding on to your dignity with a fine silken thread,” Naraku chuckled, greatly enjoying the power that he now held over these two who thought themselves above him. Things were about to change.
 
Naraku stepped over to Kagome, and reached out to weigh her thick breast in his hand. She flinched at his touch and her sobs began renewed. The wave of fear that poured from her body almost succeeded in overwhelming him with delight. He breathed it in like an addictive drug, allowing it to coat his mind.
 
Then he opened his eyes to once more find the taiyoukai looking away. “I hate to insist, Lord Sesshomaru, but in order to fulfill my fantasy for this evening, I require your undivided attention. Should you continue to ignore my request, I will be forced to have Kuto here teach you the ways of male love. Kuto is well known for his very large show of affection, and I am sure that you will feel more loved than you have ever been.” A nod to Kuto, signaled the hulking ogre to grasp Sesshomaru's hips roughly and snatch him up from the ground. He then lewdly gyrated his monstrous tool against the inu's backside.
 
Kagome looked up in horror to witness the utter humiliation of the great demon lord. His struggle was fruitless, but violent as he fought to be released. He shouted angrily for the filth to release him, but his empty words of threat fell on deaf ears. Finally his struggling ceased, and Sesshomaru glared hatefully at Naraku. “Fine. You have my attention. Now get this oaf off of me this instant!” Naraku nodded to Kuto, who obediently stepped back and away.
 
Her cerulean blue eyes clashed against his narrowed golden gaze, and for a brief moment Kagome thought that she saw a hint of pity swimming there. She held the heated look, for a small moment. Wishing that she could disappear into the sunny depths never to return. Then she closed her eyes and looked away, hating with everything in her being that Inuyasha's older half brother was here to witness her degradation.
 
Naraku wasted no time in moving to suck the breast that had been ignored. He pulled it into his mouth, and began his torturous pleasures upon it. He traced her hips with his hands and loved the soft curves of her body. “There is nothing to compare to the softness that you offer, Kagome.” Naraku purred, as she fought to control her sounds of distress.
 
His hands. His vile hands and disgusting mouth were burning fiery trails over her flesh. As hard as she fought, and as much as it deeply disturbed her she could not expel the tiny bit of enjoyment that it was bringing. It was sickening what he was doing to her, and it was even more so that her body was reacting in such a traitorous way. Naraku's soft caresses over her hips and thighs were both appalling and sensuous. She hated him. Hated him more than anything possible. With every last ounce of her, Kagome wished him dead.
 
When his softly teasing fingers found their way to the apex of her thighs, Kagome jerked in fright. No one had ever touched her there, and the realization that Naraku was the first to do so barreled through her mind ruthlessly. Her struggles and cries were renewed.
 
Her fear was one thing, heady in its thickness, but her arousal was nothing short of intoxicating to the senses. Sesshomaru was absolutely livid as he was forced to watch the rape of Inuyasha's wench. He was aghast that Naraku would even attempt to threaten him in such a degrading manner. Stupidity, however, was not among his list of character traits and if watching this vile play unfold was necessary to keep his person intact, then he would begrudgingly oblige.
 
Her head tossed about mercilessly as she struggled against Naraku's roaming hands. Her screams wore roughly on his sensitive ears, and he almost wished that Naraku would be so kind as to gag her once more. Almost as soon as her shrieks began they disappeared, astoundingly to be replaced by a low feminine moan as Naraku ran his finger over the miko's sensitive bundle of nerves. Her moans grew louder as the hand between her legs moved rhythmically over her untouched flesh. Sesshomaru found that he could not tear his eyes away now if he had wanted to. He could not look away from the swaying body of the young miko as she humped her pelvis into the very hand of her attacker. The pleasure washing over her innocent body was more than she could control, and instead of fighting against it she gave in to the ecstasy.
 
She was wet now. He could feel her essence dripping down through his fingers. He liked her like this, submissive and moaning under his touch. It was all too easy to manipulate her body. The sweet scent of her innocence called to him, and his steady ministrations to her nubbin would soon have her screaming out in rhapsody. Naraku's mouth began to water as he worked the tiny jewel nestled between her thighs. He slowly licked a trail up her tender side, never ceasing the motion of his fingers on her womanly flesh. Her hips bucked and pressed into his hand, and he fought the urge to laugh out. `If Inuyasha could only see you now,' Naraku thought. He turned his eyes to see the taiyoukai staring at the writhing onna with a heated look of his own. He took in the youkai's current state of arousal, with infinite pleasure. Things were going just as planned. Inuyasha's own brother was now swollen hard as he watched the miko climb higher, closer to reaching her release. The inu-hanyou would be absolutely devastated if he knew.
 
And oh he will most definitely know. Very soon.
 
She could feel it building deep inside of her. An unexplainable pressure that ached in its overwhelming need. The intense pleasure being wrought on her slick folds was more than she could bear. She tossed her head fiercely from side to side in an attempt to relieve the combustion boiling through her body. Still it went on until she began to plead for relief, “Please! I can't take this!” Her panting breaths filled the room. This triggered further movement by the magical fingers meticulously rubbing her into a frenzy. One long digit entered her sopping wet core and the sensation sent her over the edge. Kagome screamed out as she lost all control, as her first orgasm overtook her body and mind. Wave after wave of convulsive pleasure shook her tiny frame, until she collapsed, being snatched hard by the iron cuffs that refused to give. She did not have the strength in her legs to pull herself up.
 
Wearily Kagome lifted her eyes and immediately regretted it, as once again she locked eyes with Sesshomaru. His golden eyes were bleeding red, and he stared at her as if he were in a trance. She quickly looked away after dropping her gaze to his large erection. She could not believe it! It had turned him on! That creep! She was too tired to scream at him though, then she caught movement from the corner of her eye. Naraku was moving toward Sesshomaru with a sly grin on his face.
 
Naraku stopped just in front of the taiyoukai then kneeled down to meet him at eye level. He held out his hand just short of brushing his fingers over the inuyoukai's elegant nose. He allowed the scent of her essence to fill the demon's head, and chuckled deeply, as he watched his eyes turn to a deeper red. He locked eyes with Sesshomaru as he slowly raised his fingers to his mouth, finding enjoyment by licking the remainder of her juices from his hand. “Mmmm... she tastes positively heavenly, my Lord.” After placing as much sarcastic emphasis on the word `Lord' as he possibly could, Naraku reached out and grasped Sesshomaru's steel covered cock tightly in his hand.
 
His unexpected actions resulted in a ferocious snarl of warning from the aroused and now angry taiyoukai. Naraku threw back his head releasing a gale of laughter, sending waves of long black tendrils of hair flying to rest low on his back. He dropped his amusement with the blink of an eye, and ordered, “Kuto, remind Sesshomaru-sama, that it would be unwise to fight against me.” He began to stroke the taiyoukai's length in his hand as the ogre kneeled behind Sesshomaru's lean muscular form. The vicious snarls ceased abruptly when Kuto rubbed his own swollen member against the backside of the pinned demon male.
 
As tempting as it was to allow Kuto his fun with the arrogant demon whose rock hard member was pulsing in his very grasp, it simply did not fit into his plans as of yet. Naraku turned to Kagome, and ordered Kuto to retrieve her. In moments the onna was dropped in a heap by his side. She refused to look at the engorged cock belonging to the demon lord, and Naraku grew frustrated with her attempts to bypass his exhibition. “Open your eyes and look upon him, Kagome. You will do this, or I will fill your virgin cavern with my own for your defiance.” His warning won out over her attempts to remain modest, and soon she sat staring in fascination at the pale member being stroked by the very hand that had so recently brought her to new heights of pleasure. A smirk graced his features, as he noticed that Sesshomaru was no longer focused on him at all, instead his crimson eyes were absorbing the miko before him. His breath was coming in quick pants now, as Naraku continued pumping his hand over the tight velvet flesh. Then he released it and took a step back, earning a surprised start from the red eyed demon before him.
 
He chuckled wickedly and then gave his next orders. “Take him into your mouth Kagome.” She looked up to him with fear in her eyes. Tears swelled in their depths as she shook her head negatively. She began to back away, but only served to bump into the leg of his bulky aroused servant.
 
Kagome looked up instinctively and cringed at the sight. The orge was stroking his massive member and giving her a lopsided grin that struck every nerve in her body, sending signals of warning racing through her form. She looked back to Naraku, who nodded to Sesshomaru. She then looked up to Sesshomaru's face, and winced at the mixture of rage and lust seated there. His fangs had lengthened and were now sticking out between his lips, giving him an eerie dangerous appearance. She knew he would never choose to mate with a human, and this must be tearing him up inside. None of his true emotions could be seen through his mindless stare. It was as if the real Sesshomaru had retreated and left his beast to deal with this horrifying situation.
 
Slowly she lowered her mouth toward the thick head, stopping just shy of touching it. She wanted to scream, and cry, and call for Inuyasha, but none of that would help her now. She opened her lips just a little and flicked out her tongue, slowly drawing it over the opening at the tip. The small action brought on a low rumble that began to vibrate through Sesshomaru's chest. The sound was somewhat soothing, and helped her to go on. Again she opened her full lips, this time much wider, and took the mushroomed head completely into her hot mouth.
 
Exquisite was the only coherent thought in his mind. Through his blinding rage at being touched by Naraku, Sesshomaru had managed to push his focus onto the girl. His attempt to displace the actions of the disgusting hanyou began to slowly succeed. The hand stroking his member ceased to be attached to the filthy hanyou, and in his mind became that of the beautiful ningen before him. Then the stroking ceased; snapping him out of his self imposed daze. Now... to his utter amazement... he was being tasted. Gently she took his bulbous tip into her hot moist mouth, and the feel of it was nothing short of exquisite. Her soft fleshy tongue played against his shaft as she slowly made her way down his length. Tiny nips were driving him mad, as he watched her ebony covered head bob against his manhood. His beast began to issue a sound of contentment, as it enjoyed the mouth of the miko. He grunted deeply and thrust forward a bit in his excitement causing her to gag just a bit. After a brief pause to catch her breath she eased her fiery cavern down once again. She began to suck at it, and her inexperience was gently endearing and highly frustrating, as he wanted to bury his stiff length deep in her throat. The pace she set began to rock him, and he felt like he could not draw in enough air to his lungs. She was so soft, and teasing, and the smell of her own arousal once more began to drift up to his nose.
 
Surprisingly the little miko was doing rather well for one who was innocent of a mans touch. Naraku was well pleased with the way things were going and wanted to laugh out when he caught the scent of her rising arousal. “So, sucking off the taiyoukai makes you hot little miko?” Naraku purred. Only a slight pause in her movement was given to acknowledge that she had heard his observation. He looked over to the demon who was watching her move over his swollen staff with lusty fascination. He looked as if he were ready to explode.
 
Naraku moved to the backside of the girl and swiftly dropped his robes. He waited for his moment. The moment when he would feel her tightly stretched around him.
 
Sesshomaru could feel it rising. The powerful sensation of it, threatening to break free. Her steaming wet mouth sucking his cock was driving him mad and finally with a bestial roar he released his seed deep into the throat of the miko between his legs. She choked as her mouth was filled with his cream. She tried to move away, but Naraku stopped her, ordering her to lick him clean. With much effort she obliged the orders of the dark hanyou, until not a drop of Sesshomaru's thick semen graced his slowly deflating manhood.
 
She moved to back away, but her movement was stopped as Naraku's hands firmly grasped her hips. Then he thrust his hips forward in one hard movement burying his erection deep inside of her. He felt her maidenhood rip upon his intrusion, and caught his breath at the tightness that squeezed around him with molten heat. Her scream rattled the walls as the pain of losing her virginity flooded through her, and Naraku threw his head back an roared with dark laughter.
 
He had barely come down from his climax when the miko let loose a bloodcurdling scream. He looked from her head just between his legs and found that Naraku had just violated her. Sesshomaru roared and snarled his anger at the hanyou who only laughed all the more while pounding his member into the helpless girl. He wanted to help her, but there was nothing that he could do, except attempt to distract her. “Kagome,” Sesshomaru called sharply. “Look at me Kagome.” Her pain-wracked eyes looked up to his face and his breath caught once more in his chest. She looked so lost and helpless, and utterly beautiful that he almost forgot what he wanted to say. “Kagome, look into my eyes and do not look away.”
 
Naraku heard the taiyoukai attempting to soothe the bitch he was driving into like a madman. Let the inu try to take her mind away from this Naraku! With renewed vigor he rammed his engorged staff deeper and harder into her dripping core. The slight scent of her virgin blood played gently over his senses. The sounds of their damp hot flesh slapping together filled the room, and Naraku groaned in pleasure. “You... are so... fucking... tight bitch!” He panted as he rammed repeatedly into her clenching sheath. He wanted her to climax, before his own; in order to lay the foundation for his plan. He looked up to Kuto, who was watching his master fuck the human bitch while working his huge staff between his thick hand. Naraku then placed a mental order to his servant without ever missing a stroke.
 
Naraku spit on the jiggling backside of the woman bent over in front of him, and Kuto bent down. Naraku watched, almost hypnotized, as the pudgy finger of his servant swirled once before pushing deep into Kagome's tight rectum. Naraku reached under her as she tensed and cried out from the unexpected intrusion. He slipped his finger between her wet folds and began to stroke her tiny swollen jewel, as he held her in place with his free hand.
 
The combined sensations hurled her into a mind jarring orgasm, that sent her raven cloaked head back with a scream of passionate release. Her tiny frame bucked against him as uncontrollable waves of convulsions washed over her. Naraku smirked as her tight slick walls gripped his staff milking him until his own release came. He roared his conquest to the world as he spilled his seed deep into her womb. With one last jerk he felt the last drop leave him entering into the girl. Kuto roughly removed his finger from her tight little ass, and Naraku chuckled as the miko yelped. He pulled himself from her depths reluctantly, and gathered his robes about him. He stepped back as he realized that Kuto was about to unload. The ogre's load shot forth in a thick oozing white stream coating the slender back of the woman at their feet. The brute grunted once, before putting his member away.
 
Naraku was pleased with this session. The miko was a spitfire to be sure, and he could hardly wait to fuck her once more. All in good time, though. He had to let things take their course. It was time to withdraw. He took one last look at the semen coated back of the bitch on her knees, and turned to leave. He stopped at the doorway, and called out, “You're a good, tight little fuck, miko. I will be enjoying your body much more in the future. Be a good girl and I may let you suck off the taiyoukai again. You did it so well. Wouldn't you agree Lord Sesshomaru?” With that he left, leaving Kuto behind to chain the girl before joining him again.
 
 
1
 
 
1