InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tortured Love ❯ Chapter 3 – Soft Cries ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 3 - Soft Cries
 
Kagura stomped down the long passageway, dutifully carrying a bucket of water and cleansing items. Her mood was none to chipper, as she was being ordered around like some sort of servant girl, instead of being respected for the powerful demoness that she was. Naraku was going too far this time; making her come down her like this. What was he thinking? If he needed someone to bath his new `pets' then the bastard should employ a maid.
 
The wind witch sat the sloshing bucket down and slipped the key into the lock and opened the door wide. She grabbed her things and stepped inside of the dungeon chamber. Her spirits lifted considerably when she immediately caught sight of a very naked and very delicious looking Sesshomaru helplessly secured for viewing pleasure. She cracked a lazy smile as she appraised his lean muscular body. `Maybe this won't be so bad after all?' she thought. He met her crimson gaze briefly before impassively looking away. She had to wonder how impassive he would be when she was lathering that thick cock between his legs? She could hardly wait to find out.
 
Kagura slowly looked away from Sesshomaru and scanned the walls until she spotted the miko that she captured earlier that morning. She was lying curled up against the wall, seemingly asleep. No doubt the woman-child was worn out after Naraku's antics this morning. The miko's screams could have woken the dead without any help from her at all. She made her way over to the girl, and placed the bucket and supplies down.
 
Deciding that it would be easier to wash her if she were standing, Kagura nudged her with her foot. “Wake up `princess'”, she called, earning her a soft groan. “Get up bitch. I don't have all day to cater to you,” Kagura spat before kicking her a little harder. A low growl attracted her attention, and she turned to the source. Finding the taiyoukai glaring at her, Kagura had to wonder what had brought on that sound of discord? Could it be that the Lord Sesshomaru did not wish her to bring further harm to his brother's little bitch?
 
The girl finally began to stir at her feet, and slowly sat up. She looked a wreck, and definitely in need of a bath. Wasting no time Kagura snatched her wrists, dragging her up to her feet. She then latched the cuffs on her wrists to the ring on the wall. The girls' eyes grew wide with fright and she began to kick and struggle, but Kagura just laughed at her. “I am here to bath you, stupid girl. Would you rather stay filthy?” Her words seemed to hit home and the miko calmed down a bit. She still retained the look of a fawn being stalked by a tiger, but that only made the job a little sweeter.
 
Kagura leaned down and began to lather the soap onto the cloth. She glanced over to the taiyoukai who was watching her every move with narrowed angry eyes. Perhaps this chore could be more fun that she first thought? The wind witch just barely caught the laughter that threatened to escape. Oh yes. This could be much more fun. By the time she was through, the dog would be slobbering at the mouth.
 
Kagura stepped up to the slender naked onna, and began to make soothing sounds of comfort as she cleansed her face. She moved the cloth lower, slowly rubbing away the grime from her arms, then to her full breasts. The mikos' breath hitched in her throat as she swirled her cloth over her tender breasts. Moving her free hand to join in the fun, she rubbed a caramel nipple teasingly between her fingertips while moving the cloth slowly over the other mound. Her delicate ministrations earned her a soft moan from the girl. The sound of it did something unexpected to the demoness, and she was fascinated that such a tiny sound from this little human female, could spark such a burning heat in her core. Curiously she continued, wondering what other sounds she could wrench from the maiden.
 
She moved her cloth down, over the quivering stomach muscles of the miko, slowly making her way to the dark curls between her legs. Here she was sure to be very gentle, as she was fully aware that Naraku had taken her innocence just that morning. The miko would be sore from the intrusion. Kagura kneeled to her knees and pushed the girls' legs apart. She met with some resistance, but not enough to deter her from her self-proclaimed mission. She looked up to the mikos' face, finding a curious and unsure look in her deep blue eyes, and Kagura even went so far as to soften her expression a bit to gain her acceptance before returning her sights to her task at hand.
 
At eye level, Kagura stared at the little curls, wondering if they were as soft as they appeared. She moved the lathered cloth over the patch, circling around, and slipping it slowly between her thighs. Another hitch in the mikos' breath stirred her own growing arousal, and Kagura dropped the cloth, in favor of using her own fingers. The soap provided a slick coating, allowing her long fingers to slide through the girls tender folds with ease. The sensation of it brought more response from the miko, and Kagura was finding this quite exciting for some reason.
 
“Stop it,” Kagome moaned, as Kagura continued to tease her folds with her fingers. She could not deny that it felt heavenly to have her nether lips touched with such tenderness, but it was wrong, and she hated it.
 
“Come now miko. I only wish to cleanse the filth left by Naraku from your body. Would you deny me that?” Kagura asked. Her voice now carried a deeper lusty quality that surprised even herself. She was getting aroused in her task, and found it very interesting that it was this girl's body that had done such a thing to her. She wanted to see how far this could go. Could she make the miko scream out in pleasure? Would the heat pool in her own belly from the sound? She simply had to find out.
 
Kagura continued her ministrations to the mikos' nether lips, then deeper, brushing over the entrance to her core. She circled it slowly earning another, deeper moan from the girl above her. She reached around with her left hand and began to knead the flesh of her buttocks with her soapy fingers, looking up to find the girls ebony hair being tossed as she moved her head from side to side. Kagura slipped her hand between the slit in her cheeks and rubbed deeper, slowly touching the puckered entrance there. The miko released a hearty moan from Kagura's attentions to her front and back, earning a mischievous smile from the wind witch.
 
Sesshomaru was now watching the display before him in fascination. Kagura was wrenching tiny moans and gasps from the miko that were driven by pure carnal pleasure. The halfhearted plea the girl made for the demoness to stop was thrown to the wayside under the gentle pressure of her fingertips. It was bewitching how easily the human female could be coaxed into arousal. It sometimes took hours to bring out the delectable scent from a demoness, but this mortal's body could be stirred with the slightest of gentle touches.
 
It was more than intriguing, Sesshomaru soon discovered, it was almost addictive. To hear her moaning out softly was music to his ears. It sent his hot blood racing through his veins. The aroma filling the room, seeping into his sensitive nose, inebriating his mind, filling him with desire. His manhood twitched, and he realized that it no longer hung limply between his thighs, but was stiffening with each mewl of pleasure wrought from the miko. How could a mortal, his brother's wench at that, stir such lust from his body?
 
He watched as Kagura stood and began to rinse the lather from Kagome's body. The rivulets of water poured down her flesh, over her heaving breasts, to the valley between her legs. Kagura moved about her body, slowly, with more gentleness than he ever imagined a demoness could possess, as she murmured soft words to the quivering female. She rinsed her netherlips thoroughly, and he looked on, as Kagome pressed her pelvis into the witch's hand. It was nothing short of amazing how she could bring out the primal need in the young mortal.
 
Once Kagura was assured of Kagome's cleanliness, she stood, and leaned forward. Her ruby eyes were locked on the shivering miko's blue gaze, as she slowly closed the distance to her tender mouth. She wanted to touch her full lips, to see if they were as soft as they looked. Closer she came, realizing that her own heart was now racing, and her breathing was increased to soft pants. She allowed her lids to close as she touched the tender flesh that was Kagome. Like fire, a spark burned from the contact, as her own lips melted to those of the miko. There was no response at first, but Kagura did not let that deter her. She traced the girls full bottom lip with her tongue slowly, before sucking it into her mouth for a gentle nip, She moved closer, pressing her lips a bit harder, moving them against the softest flesh that she had ever touched. Much to her delight, it earned her another little moan from the miko, and she took the opportunity to slip her tongue into her moist cavern. Again she gained no response, but she patiently moved her slender tongue over the secrets hidden there, while slowly moving her clawed hands lightly over the mikos' body. Her patience paid off as her little female began to respond just a bit, returning her gentle kiss with innocence and shyness.
 
The heat was boiling in her belly now, making her entire body burn from the fires of passion. Kagura pulled her kimono free, and dropped it to her feet. She sighed in contentment as the cool air brushed across her flesh, before pressing her lithe form against the soft curves of the miko. Kagome's full breasts pressed against her own, making her nipples harden further, and she deepened the kiss as she arched into her body. Kagura pulled away, leaving them both gasping for breath and staring at one another in awe. She had never felt such a longing to please another being in all of her existence, and it shocked her as much as her actions did.
 
The scent of the girl's arousal mingling with her own, was playing havoc with her senses, and she wanted to know how her essence would taste on her tongue. With the demon lord behind her all but forgotten, Kagura dropped to her knees once more. She looked at the tiny dark patch of curls lustfully, then glanced up to the blue eyes of the miko. She looked unsure and nervous, as if no one had tasted her tender folds before. Kagura herself was unsure of what she was about to do, as she had never even dreamed of performing such an act, but she was driven, and she refused to be denied. She wanted to make the girl scream out in pleasure, and she needed to feel her taste on her tongue.
 
“Do not fear me miko. I only wish to pleasure you,” Kagura said in a broken panting voice. The lust shined brightly in her eyes, before she turned her attention back to her goal. She pulled the girls legs apart, giving access to her hidden treasures, and moved in to taste the honey dripping there.
 
Kagome's mind was buzzing in a haze of unfamiliar sensations. She had never been touched the way that Kagura was touching her, and though her mind was screaming of how very wrong this whole thing was, she could not deny that it felt wonderful. Her hot breath was now caressing her folds, and she held her head up slowly closing her eyes, waiting for the moment when she would feel the mouth of another woman touching her most personal places. That moment came when Kagura's tongue flicked out, sliding between her lips and slowly tracing a path over her tiny jewel. Amazing. She gasped with the strength of it, and the sound of her cry urged the demoness on. Kagura buried her face between her legs, and began lapping and teasing her bud of nerves with her hot tongue, making Kagome writhe about in the pleasurable torment of it all. She cried out and bucked her hips as the female sucked the bud into her mouth, pulling, and teasing it with her tongue. The soft face of the demoness rubbed against her inner thighs, giving her the most erotic feeling that she had ever experienced. Kagura's claws gripped her butt firmly pressing her pelvis closer to her face. Kagome was losing control, and could feel the molten coil building tightly deep in her body.
 
A long slender finger slipped into her core, and it almost sent her over the edge. Kagome bucked into her face, as she moaned. “Please!” She cried, catching her breath in shock, not believing that she was begging for more! Her plea did not go unheeded, as Kagura slipped another fingers into her core. When she felt her nub being softly bitten, and sucked, as the long slender fingers worked her tight sheath, Kagome could stand no more. She threw her head back and screamed out as the climax rocked her body hard.
 
Smiling against her flesh Kagura lapped up the juices pouring into her mouth, and running down her chin. The little vixen had cum in her face, and she found that she enjoyed every second of it. As the convulsions lessened, Kagura took her time lapping and cleaning every stray drop of the delicious nectar offered by the miko.
 
As she pulled away, and stood to her feet she noticed how very wet she, herself, had become. Her netherlips slipped together reminding her that her own needs had not been fulfilled. She then remembered the great demon lord, who had been witness to the entire affair. She turned her head slowly, with a bit of embarrassment, to see his reaction to what had just transpired. What she found was a red-eyed taiyoukai sporting a monstrously hard cock. His fangs were extended and his breathing erratic. Kagura could simply not help herself. She looked back to the miko, who was panting heavily in her attempts to recover, and she stepped up and kissed her softly. “Arigato, little one,” Kagura said softly, before turning away to walk toward the demon lord.
 
She kneeled in front of him, staring into his eyes. He growled low and deep. A warning to come no closer. She pondered this for a brief moment, before looking down to the pulsing member between his thighs. It called to her now, more than she could have dreamed. She ached for release causing her to throw caution to the wind.
 
Kagura licked her lips and lowered her mouth onto the throbbing manhood before her. She heard Sesshomaru draw in a sharp breath, but he did not back away or fight. Perhaps his own body ached for release? She hoped that was the case. His swollen staff fit tightly in her mouth as she sucked in his length. His deep grunts were the only evidence that he was receiving enjoyment from her actions. She worked her tongue over his cock, and massaged his hanging balls in her hand until he began to thrust into her mouth. Then she pulled away, earning another, more vicious growl.
 
Kagura turned around, keeping her eyes trained on the dangerous demon pinned helplessly to the yoke. She had wanted to do this for years, and now she would get her chance. She backed up, until the head of his member was pressing against her dripping core, then she slowly sat back, pushing it in until it would go no more. She could feel it stretching her walls, and filling her up, and she moaned under the power of it.
 
His hips were not pinned, and the feel of a hot pussy around his throbbing cock was just what he needed to relieve the burning ache he now carried. Watching the miko in her throws of passion had done things to him that he could not have imagined. Sesshomaru did not want to fuck this bitch now sheathed on his sword. He wanted to fuck the little spitfire chained upon the wall. Unfortunately that could not be, and he had no choice but to accept the relief that the wind bitch offered. He thrust hard and deep into her tightness, stroking his length against her clenching walls. He felt her fingers working over her clit, wringing out the release she sought, and he slammed into her flesh harder, grunting in panting breaths as he felt his own climax building. The bitch on her knees screamed out as her orgasm tore through her body, and her clenching walls succeeded in milking his seed. He threw his head back with another violent grunt and poured himself into her hot depths.
 
Kagura smiled, as she regained her breath. This job had not turned out so badly after all. She pulled herself slowly off of his length, and stood shakily to her feet. She turned to the taiyoukai and said, “Not bad Sesshomaru.” He huffed, and turned his, now golden eyes away, as if he were disgusted with her. No matter. She got what she wanted.
 
The now smiling wind witch then went about her task of cleansing the man that had just pleasured her, or had that been the other way around? Again, no matter. They had both sought release from an overwhelming desire brought on by the same innocent young miko, who was slowly becoming less innocent as the hours went by. When Kagura finished her task, she released the miko from the wall, with a tender kiss to her cheek. She then happily gathered her things and left the dungeon feeling much more satisfied with her life than before.
 
Kagome had tried not to watch as Kagura pleasured Sesshomaru, and she tried very hard to look away when she took him inside of her. She had peeked though, and found Sesshomaru not looking down at Kagura, but looking up at her. His crimson eyes were fixed on her with a heat that she could not name. He held her gaze as he slammed himself into the demoness, and it made her feel funny inside. She couldn't seem to look away, even as his eyes traveled down her body with a look of pure heated lust.
 
Now they were alone, and she was feeling very ashamed of herself. Why did she not fight her just a little more? How could she have done those things? It was horrible what her body would do under the touch of another. She never expected her own body to be such a traitor to her mind. She shyly looked up to Sesshomaru, and found him looking at her. She quickly looked away, and curled up on the dry hay to wallow in her self-hatred.
 
“Kagome,” Sesshomaru called. “Do not be ashamed of what your body does. It is only natural. Do not give them what they want.”
 
In a small voice she replied, “What do they want Sesshomaru?”
 
“Our humiliation and self loathing,” He replied.
 
“Oh. Is that all?” she said in a weak and softly sarcastic voice. She then closed her eyes, and drifted off to dreams filled with dark nightmares and soft skin.
 
~~~***~~~
 
A deep chuckle filled the room, as the image in the mirror faded. Naraku then waved his demon child Kanna away. When she slid the shoji screen door closed he leaned back on his futon. Everything was going as planned. Even Kagura had fallen into his trap, serving to surprise him further by pleasuring the miko with her own mouth. He had not expected that, and he found it highly exotic. The young miko had thrashed about like a wildcat underneath the probing tongue of his minion. The little vixen was proving to be quite the little spitfire.
 
The taiyoukai had undoubtedly enjoyed the show as well. His hard cock proved that beyond question. Naraku wondered how long it would take before Sesshomaru became attached to the miko? So attached that he would do anything for her? Another deep chuckle filled the darkness of the almost barren room. It would be interesting to find out.
 
Naraku slipped his hand into his kimono and stroked his stiff cock. Watching the scene play out had given him a painfully hard erection. A smile played on his smooth features as he closed his eyes and worked his staff with his hand. Pulling the velvet flesh in his grasp as it slipped over his throbbing hardness. He moaned, and increased the rhythm, until his seed spilled from the tip, and with a sigh, he decided to rest a bit.
 
Tomorrow was a new day full of tormented possibilities.
 
 
1
 
 
1