InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tortured Love ❯ Chapter 4 – Kagura’s Punishment is Kagome’s Pain ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 4 - Kagura's Punishment is Kagome's Pain
 
A/N: I just wanted to thank all of the wonderful reviewers for taking the time to let me know what you think about my first `dark' fanfic. Arigato! Your praise is greatly appreciated!
 
Now.... On with the hentai show!
~~~~***~~~~
 
The following day Naraku awoke with an itch in his palm. An itch to administer some pain. He had the most delightfully inspiring dream concerning the miko and a piece of leather. The vivid dream was probably brought on by his thoughts concerning Kagura. No matter how much he had enjoyed the show that she provided on the previous day, he could not allow her the luxury of pleasuring his prisoners without his permission. After several hours of lying awake thinking about a proper form of punishment, he finally found sleep, only to be plagued by flashes of rather arousing forms of torment administered to the lovely little miko.
 
Naraku peeked outside the covered window in his room and found the sun high in the sky. `Almost noon,' he sighed. His servants would have already provided the two captives with food and water, so that would leave him free to play.
 
After rising he called the wind witch, and his mindless minion, Kuto. He waited impatiently for their arrival, and as soon as Kagura stepped into the room he narrowed his eyes. She looked away immediately, knowing of her guilt. Naraku fought the urge to chuckle at her obvious discomfort in his presence. This was going to be fun.
 
Once Kuto's hulking form joined them, Naraku looked to Kagura. “You will go to the top drawer of my armoire and retrieve the punishment device there.” When she visibly flinched, he was careful to keep his voice free of the excitement he felt. She knew all too well what lay in the drawer, as she had felt its bite before.
 
Kagura walked over and pulled out the drawer. There she reached in and retrieved the black leather whip. Naraku's special toy. She hated him more than she ever had as she grasped the cold handle. The smell of the leather rose up and assaulted her nose. She knew now that the monster had discovered the fun that she had with the miko and taiyoukai, and he was going to make her pay. The last time she disobeyed him this very whip had been used to cause her pain. Pain that he infused with miasma to draw out her suffering. Did he plan to do the same today?
 
Naraku led his two minions down to the dungeon where his temporary visitors were being held. He waited patiently as Kuto opened the heavy metal door, and soon he stepped inside the comfort of his torture chamber. Lying against the wall was his little miko curled sweetly into a ball, and just over to the right was the taiyoukai Sesshomaru, stoically giving him a death glare.
 
“Ah... greetings Lord Sesshomaru. Are you enjoying your stay with us so far?” Naraku asked in a dripping sweet voice.
 
“The day will soon come when I tear your black heart out of your chest, Naraku.” Sesshomaru growled in response.
 
“Kukuku. One would think that you are not appreciative of the pleasantries that I have bestowed upon you recently. I can make things much worse for you taiyoukai. Be careful what you say to me.” Naraku warned. He then turned his attention on the miko who was now sitting up, innocently clutching her arms over her breasts as if to hide the tender flesh from his vision “My dearest Kagome. I have come especially to pay you a little visit this afternoon.”
 
Kagome cringed as Naraku stalked closer to her. She could not stop the shaking fear that was crawling through her body with each step that the vile beast took toward her. She was startled when she heard a deep growl from Sesshomaru, and for a moment she glanced in his direction. His haunting golden eyes were narrowed in anger and his clawed fists were flexing with unspent tension. His look of fury trained on Naraku as he made his way closer to her. She could not help the feeling of gratitude for the small act on his part, even as futile as it was. She looked back to Naraku as his deceptively soothing voice suddenly snapped through the dismal room.
 
“Now, now, Sesshomaru, we shall have none of that. It is not becoming of a control monger such as yourself. Could it be that you are slipping in your emotional command?” Naraku chided with a dark chuckle. He then turned back to Kagome. “You see, my lovely little miko, it has come to my attention that you have been a naughty girl in my absence.” Naraku slowly ran his finger over the soft curve of her jaw before turning to Kagura. “Kagura has apparently lost sight of who rules things in this castle, and therefore as her punishment...” He turned back to Kagome. “... you will be the one to suffer.”
 
Her heart began a pounding rhythm of fear in her chest as he made his declaration. Kagura seemed to be beside herself and only relaxed a bit as he made his judgement upon her. When he unraveled the short black whip, Kagome felt her gut clench. This was not going to end well. She looked over, with tears building in her blue eyes to Sesshomaru, but he only closed his eyes to her and turned away. She had never had to endure anything of this nature. How would she survive this hell?
 
The ogre stepped forward and pulled her roughly to her feet, and Kagome fought the urge to plead with her captor. Her fear of the inevitable screamed at her to preserve herself by any means possible, even by reducing herself to begging. The other part of her mind knew that no amount of begging was going to save her from this cruelty delivered by Naraku. The ogre then snatched her around and latched her wrists to the rings on the wall. She was shaking uncontrollably now in her fright, silently praying for a miracle to save her.
 
Naraku smiled evilly at the sight of the slender curvaceous miko secured onto the wall of his dungeon. Her perfectly rounded buttocks called for his touch, but today was not a day for such tender caresses. Today there would be pain. He turned his roaming eyes from the naked form of the young human female and called Kagura forward. He then placed the whip in her hands. “You, Kagura, shall do the honors.”
 
She gasped and looked down to the offensive whip in her trembling hands. She glanced up to Kagome's slender form and then to Naraku. “But...”
 
“No buts, Kagura. You will deliver the punishment upon Kagome or you will suffer greatly.” Naraku actually felt his manhood stiffen as he issued his command. Nothing could be sweeter than to bring pain to so many at once. Kagura clearly did not wish to perform the act of beating the miko, and the now snarling taiyoukai was feeding the flames of his sick pleasure.
 
Kagome was crying now as she braced herself for the pain to come, she managed to turn her head slightly to look at Kagura. The wind witch actually held a hint of pity in her gaze as she stepped forward to deliver the first blow. Kagome turned her head away and said, “I don't blame you Kagura.” Then there was pain. Burning fire piercing across her back, sucking the breath from her body and sending her into a tense pillar of suffering. Another, and another.
 
“I want to see her blood Kagura,” Naraku warned. He would not allow his minion to go easy on the miko. He wanted to hear her scream.
 
Kagome almost fell to her knees as the next blow was delivered trailing fire over her buttocks. She could feel the trickle of blood now slowly trailing down her thigh. The next lash snapped out, echoing loudly in the empty room just before the first of many screams tore loose from the miko's throat. She could no longer stand under the torturous onslaught and the chained cuffs ripped at the tender flesh of her wrists. It was an almost welcome pain; momentarily distracting her from the horrible burning of her damaged beaten body.
 
“I believe that shall be enough for today, Kagura.” Naraku finally interjected. He could see the relief on the face of his most distrusted minion. He then stepped up to the bloody mess that was Kagome. He stepped up close, aware that she was barely conscious now. He bent down and licked a trickling stream of blood from her shoulder blade, causing her to flinch. “Mmmm... so very sweet. It is regrettable that your beautiful skin will be marred now, but I can not allow you and Kagura to enjoy one another without me. This should teach you both an unforgettable lesson. I am the ruler here. Nothing happens here without my consent. Nothing.”
 
Naraku then stepped back and turned to Kuto, who was once again sporting a monstrous erection. It appeared that his brute of a minion enjoyed hearing women scream in pain. “Kuto, release the miko. Place her and the taiyoukai in a cell, and bring water for her wounds. Lord Sesshomaru will have the choice to help the miko, or he can leave her to her own devices.” Another snarl escaped the demon lord, and Naraku threw back his head, releasing his dark laughter. Things were working out perfectly.
 
Sesshomaru watched with red glazed eyes as Naraku exited the dungeon. If he could only get his claws around his wiry neck, then he would squeeze the life out of that hanyou filth. He moved his eyes back to the pathetic figure of the miko being dragged by the disgusting brute under Naraku's rule. That one too would fall by his hand, if he ever made it out of this Kami forsaken hell hole. The oafish creature lumbered over to an empty cell, and swung the door wide. Sesshomaru watched as he ducked his bulky head underneath the doorway, momentarily filling the space with his massive figure. He saw the brute drop the miko carelessly onto a pile of hay. Fortunately she seemed to have passed out from the pain, making only the sound of air leaving her frame, as her body met the ground.
 
He expected the filthy ogre to return for him, but when the giant kneeled down next to the unconscious girl, Sesshomaru found himself snarling in rage. Helplessly he watched as the vile being slowly ran his clumsy hands over the woman's naked flesh. Gracelessly he kneaded Kagome's round breasts beneath his rough callused hands. Thoughts of numerous pain-filled ways to kill the freakish creature poured into his mind, as the brute began to caress between the apex of her thighs. Sesshomaru had never felt such anger and hate as he did at these contemptible fiends. Naraku would pay dearly for his misuse of this Sesshomaru. He somehow felt responsible for the miko, Kagome, after sharing two days of her torment, and he vowed that nothing would stop him from seeking revenge for them both.
 
“Grrrr.....” Another deep growl rumbled from his chest as the ogre dipped his thick stubby finger into Kagome's core. Her painful moan incited his rage and Sesshomaru fought viciously against his restraints. The yoke refused to budge under the taiyoukai's weakened attempts, but his struggle diverted the attention of the ogre from Kagome to himself. He glared and snarled with eyes filled, brimming with hate. The ogre left the miko's side and made his way back to the youkai lord.
 
Sesshomaru thought to make his escape as the ogre released him from the yoke, but his plan was put asunder when the beast slammed his fist down hard on the back of his head, knocking him unconscious.
 
Slowly he peeled his eyelids open, finding himself sprawled rather carelessly upon the floor of the same cell holding the injured human girl. He pulled himself up on one elbow, and looked around. The small enclosure contained only two buckets, and nothing more. One was filled with water, and the other empty, obviously intended as a slop bucket.
 
He pushed himself up; attempting to ignore the pounding beat of dull pain tearing through his head, and made his way over Kagome. She was waking slowly, and moaning in pain. He kneeled down beside her. Her blood sang a hypnotic song in his head, calling to his baser instincts. Sesshomaru leaned close and deeply inhaled, fighting his urge to plunge his length into her wet depths. Velvet skin covered in her very life-giving source held an unholy attraction to his inner beast. He fought it hard, then gently he rubbed the back of his elegant fingers over her smooth cheek.
 
“Kagome. Listen to this Sesshomaru.” He waited for the soft groan; a sign of her awareness. “I can heal much of the wounds covering your body, if you will allow it.”
 
“Any...thing,” she groaned between tightly clenched teeth.
 
Sesshomaru rolled her from her side to her stomach and slowly lowered his mouth to the first of her many bleeding slashes. With great care he moved his moist tongue over the gaping flesh. Kagome grimaced at first, but soon made a small sound of relief. The taiyoukai watched as his healing saliva worked it's magic on the females' mortal flesh. He smirked to himself at the sweetness of her taste on his palate. Again he carefully licked over another bleeding cut from the unjust whipping she received. He growled deeply as he thought of the pain she was forced to endure. The sound inadvertently frightened the helpless girl, and Sesshomaru quickly tried to calm her by thrumming a steady rumble from deep within his chest. The soothing sound seemed to work to calm the miko's unnecessary fear so he continued the low soft vibrations as he meticulously traced each and every bleeding gash.
 
He sat back on his haunches for a moment and surveyed his progression. The majority of the cuts on her back were healed completely. Not even a trace of a scar remained. There were two whelps that would require further attention. “Does that feel better miko?” He asked the question rather stiffly, as he was still fending off his raging beast. The taste of the sweet blood on his lips was almost more than he could bear. His sanity was in grave jeopardy at the moment, as he valiantly fought to maintain control of his primal side.
 
Kagome moved her shoulders a little and could hardly believe the difference. Though still sore, and certainly painful in a few spots, her back felt one hundred times better. Her butt, however was another issue as it still burned from the remaining flesh wounds. “Hai, Sesshomaru-sama. It is much better on my back. Doomo arigato.”
 
“Do not thank me yet girl,” he said before lowering his mouth once more to her hot flesh. With aching slowness he traced a long cut over the round swell of her buttock. He was so close to her womanly flesh that he felt as if he were bathed in her scent. Her blood mingled lightly with the salty taste of her skin, and the smell of her pith was all too intoxicating. His breaths were coming in short pants as he lapped her crimson fluids up with his lengthy tongue. His breath caught in his throat when she released a soft moan. The sudden onslaught of her arousal hit him like a stone wall. It was heady and thick, wrapping around him and coating him in its savory scent. Again he carefully lapped along a bleeding slash upon her firm flesh, and again she moaned softly. It was almost more than he could handle.
 
Thoughts of taking her flashed into his mind, and he found himself now painfully hard as a rock. He began to argue with himself of all the reasons why it would be wrong to act on his lust. The many reasons why he should not bring further harm to this innocent young woman. His beast clawed and slashed fiercely attempting to gain control of his master. The blood was calling to him, begging for his satisfaction, but his harsh master refused to give in to his primitive nature.
 
Kagome had never felt such feelings as she was at that moment. Each soft velvety caress of his warm moist tongue was driving her crazy. At first the painful lashes ruled her mind and body, but as they were reduced she began to notice the erotic silky strokes over her bare flesh. He moved with a slowness that seemed born from much more than a simple desire to heal her wounds. It was so much more than that. A tightness, a burning aching need, slowly began to pool in her depths, and Kagome could not stop the aroused little moan that slipped past her lips. Unconsciously she arched her rear up toward his moist caressing mouth, and realized her wantonness as he released a guttural growl of need. The strokes became more fevered upon her hot flesh and soon Kagome was burning with desire for the prince who saved her from a world filled with pain.
 
Sesshomaru was loosing control bit by bit, and was almost surprised that he did not really care. Her blood was a treasured feast and the growing scent of her arousal was playing with his mind. He could no longer control his urge to trace his clawed hands slowly over her steamy flesh.
 
By the Gods he had wanted to touch her skin for so long now. It was slick and smooth and soft as a newborn pup. He had never touched anything so utterly inviting before. There was no stopping himself after this. He had to touch all of her, and feel her beneath him. He wanted to look into those captivating blue eyes as she screamed his name to the heavens.
 
His hands were moving over her skin in the most delicate manner, as if he feared to harm her with his mere touch. She was becoming terribly excited under Sesshomaru's hands and mouth, and she almost cried out with the power of her need. The ache in her core had grown terribly strong, and she wondered at the strength of such a strong reaction. Kagome had never wanted the touch of any man save Inuyasha, but here, in this dingy cell, under the hateful wrath of Naraku, Kagome found that her body wanted fulfillment from another. She groaned in pleasure as she felt him softly rub his cheek against her rounded butt. Long silken threads of snow white hair tickled against her skin. Again she arched herself into his warmth and she cried out softly as he gently nipped at the swell with sharp extended fangs.
 
His golden eyes were fast bleeding red while his own arousal further throbbed with desire. He growled deeply against her softness as his cock twitched in readiness. The taiyoukai was no longer in control of his body, for the beast within had taken reign in its desire to bury himself inside of the miko. He reached out in an elegant move, easily flipping Kagome to her back. She arched up as the painful whelps made themselves known.
 
Her breasts lifted to him as an offering and he would not let them go un-tasted. Sesshomaru moved gracefully to suck one plump mound into his hot mouth. The hard nub at the tip played against his tongue and he lapped at it as he kneaded the flesh of its twin. Kagome was panting beneath him, working her tiny fingers deep into his hair. The sensations against his scalp were heavenly. The drumming rumble from deep within his chest built in strength, and Sesshomaru soon began to crawl above her tiny form.
 
Tasting her and touching her in reckless abandon, Sesshomaru moved his mouth with frantic need. Her soft mewls and moans egged him on as he sought to know her every contour. He lifted his mouth for just a brief moment to look into her eyes. She stared at him with lust and trust making him groan before lowering his mouth to hers. He took all that she had to give, as he tasted her hot moist cavern. Her tiny tongue danced with his as he positioned his velvet tip at her entrance.
 
Kagome cried out as he thrust long and deep into her tight core. She moaned as she felt him stretching her, filling her with his impressive staff. Pure ecstasy enveloped her as he slowly pulled out only to slam it into her once more. She opened her eyes to find his fierce crimson gaze watching her face that was reflecting the pleasure that he was dealing to her. Her panting breath joined with his as he worked his length deep into her quivering sheath time and again.
 
“Oh Kami! Sesshomaru!” Kagome called as she dug her puny nails into his chiseled shoulders. He slammed into her with pounding thrusts jarring her breath in a fiery rhythm. A lustful song continually streamed from her throat as the demon lord pounded furiously into her tight clenching sheath.
 
Sesshomaru looked down and snarled as he bared his fangs to the hot bitch beneath him. He fixed her with his gaze. In a deep strained voice he said, “My bitch. So... tight...hot! Mine!” He grunted as he slammed his cock into her milking heat with inhuman speed. He could feel her release building as her tight flesh gripped him with renewed vigor. He watched as she threw her head back before screaming his name. Wave after wave of convulsive orgasms coursed through her slender form. Her molten sheath milked his thick sword and soon his own head fell back while he shot his creamy seed deep into her womb. A roar ripped from his chest. He grunted and pumped into her narrow passage a few more times, until she had pulled every last drop from his body.
 
The panting taiyoukai regretfully pulled his softening flesh from inside of Kagome, before lowering himself beside of her. Possessively he wrapped his lean muscular arm over her tiny waist and pulled her flush against him. She looked at him shyly through slightly parted lashes before he leaned forward to place a chaste kiss upon her soft full lips. “Rest now, Kagome. Regain your strength.” She nodded and allowed her blue eyes to close, and Sesshomaru soon joined her in slumber.
 
~~~***~~~
 
Velvety evil laughter echoed through the dead castle as Naraku waved Kanna away. He had watched the mating of the taiyoukai with the miko and could not be more pleased. Simply thinking of all the havoc that this would wreak on Inuyasha gave him an addicting surge of emotion. He had the power, and he reveled in it, to tear the hanyou apart. He would suffer and suffer hard from the inside out. Lord Sesshomaru had declared the miko his own during the heat of passion and now the demon dog would never willingly let her go. Once Inuyasha discovered that his hated brother had been fucking his sacred little wench, the brat would lose his mind with grief. When the boy discovered that the miko enjoyed every inch of the taiyoukai's long thick cock he would be broken.
 
The stuff that Naraku lived for.
 
 
1
 
 
5