InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tortured Love ❯ Chapter 6 – To Find Hate ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 6 - To Find Hate
 
~~~***~~~
 
Last Chapter.....
 
She watched in equal horror as Naraku held the scalding heat very close to Sesshomaru's flawless face. The red of his eyes was a close match to the fiery ember of the metal rod. It became all too clear what Naraku was about to do, and before she could stop herself Kagome screamed out “NOOO!!!”
 
Silence reigned in the drafty dungeon for a brief moment in time. The echoes of the woman's voice faded swiftly. Naraku reminded himself that he deserved a pat on the back for this reaction. The miko was truly selfless. She would risk her own pain to save the taiyoukai. How endearing. He turned and looked Sesshomaru in the face. “It would seem that the miko does not wish any harm to befall her lover. You are a lucky youkai Sesshomaru. Let us see just how far she will go to spare you, shall we?”
 
~~~***~~~
 
Sesshomaru was nearly blind with rage. He wanted to smash and rip. He wanted to tear Naraku into a thousand tiny bleeding pieces. He wanted to hear him scream in pain. He vowed at that moment to exact his revenge on the hanyou in the most long and painful ways possible. Revenge had taken on a whole new meaning for Sesshomaru. His body would not find rest until he made Naraku pay.
 
Somewhere through the seething anger he managed to speak. His voice was bestial. Deep and gruff. His elongated fangs flashed as he spoke the words that Kagome needed to hear. “Do not fear for me.”
 
Kagome just couldn't bear it. `Oh no!' No way could she watch them disfigure Sesshomaru's otherworldly masculine beauty. He was lying helpless for Kami's sake! How could she allow them to hurt him when she could do something to stop it? “No,” Kagome uttered weakly. She turned away from Sesshomaru's flashing red gaze and looked at her loathsome enemy. Her captor. Her rapist. Her tormentor. She began to feel hate. True hate. Never before had she really felt such a strong powerful emotion as dark and burning as this, but something in her changed at that moment. Something that chipped away just a little bit at her purity. Kagome learned to hate.
 
“Do what you will to me, Naraku. You are going to kill me anyway, right? Just leave Sesshomaru alone.” Kagome grit the angry words out through clenched teeth. Her large beautiful eyes flashed with fire. If she did not have that damn collar around her neck she would have purified him straight to hell.
 
Naraku chuckled. The sound of it drifted through the chamber, echoing off of the cold stone walls. “Now there's the little miko spitfire that we all know and love.” He turned to Sesshomaru and said, “You are granted a reprieve, Sesshomaru-sama. It seems your little vixen has chosen to defend you. Very noble of her, don't you agree?” He knew that the demon lord could do nothing to save himself, much less the woman, and Sesshomaru had no idea what was about to happen. One's imagination is often one's worst enemy. No doubt the taiyoukai was envisioning a terrible fate for the miko. He chuckled lightly. Perhaps Sesshomaru would change his mind soon enough?
 
“Miko. You will pleasure your demon lord with your mouth.” Naraku said with a smirk. He stepped back to get comfortable. Staying close beside Sesshomaru in case Kagome needed a little encouragement to play along. He kept the heated brand clear for her view, and watched as she hesitantly approached the now flaccid member lying over the demons pelvis.
 
Sesshomaru was thrown off guard by Naraku's newest tactic. What did he mean to gain by this? His breath suddenly hitched and he looked down to see the lovely onna lightly licking the velvet tip of his manhood. Her hot moist tongue drove out all thoughts, and he was finding it hard to stay focused and on guard for Naraku's hidden agenda. She licked her full lips and turned her huge doe eyes up to him before she pulled his bulbous head into her fiery mouth. The perfect softness sucking against him was exquisite pleasure. She took him deeper, and he groaned closing his eyes with the surge of passion.
 
Kagome was beyond embarrassed. She was to the point of not caring anymore. For the past week she had been forced to do things that she would never have dreamed of doing. If this was what it took to save Sesshomaru from burning pain, then so be it. At least he seemed to care about her. At least he tried to help her. She would do what she had to do in order to keep them both safe.
 
Naraku watched the miko slowly move her puckered mouth up, leaving a slick shinning trail in her wake, just before lowering her mouth upon the thickening cock once more. Her tiny hands moved over the remainder of Sesshomaru's flesh, massaging and kneading him into full arousal. The taiyoukai was emitting a low guttural growl, similar to a lions purr, as Kagome sucked at this flesh. Her raven hair danced about her head with each movement, and Naraku felt his own member twitch in excitement. “Kagura. Get undressed and join her.”
 
Kagura looked at Naraku as if he had grown a second head. What in the hell did this have to do with her? She made to protest, but the glare from his ruby eyes stopped her cold. Hating him for all he was worth, which was not much at all, Kagura slipped out of her kimono and pulled her long hair from its bindings. She stepped up to the other side of Sesshomaru who was glaring daggers at her. She cringed and quickly looked away. Kagome met her gaze with one of pity, and Kagura had to wonder where the miko found it in her heart to feel such a way about one such as she.
 
It may not have been such a bad thing had Naraku and that beast, Kuto, not been watching everything with their disgusting lust filled eyes. Kagura managed to swallow her pride and lower her head to join Kagome in her task. Her confidence rose just a bit when the combined efforts between her and Kagome extracted a low groan from the highly desirable demon lord lying helplessly upon the table.
 
Their soft hair was brushing over him, tickling his skin as their hot wet mouths moved over his engorged throbbing cock. His hips thrust up involuntarily in an attempt to ease the aching pressure building there. Two soft sets of lips moved over his body, licking and sucking and nipping at and near his stiff erection. He felt moist lips moving, feeding over his sack while a fiery mouth sucked and slid over his burning need. Another groan of pleasure escaped him and he wondered at his own sanity. How could his traitorous body enjoy this so very much while his most hated enemy looked on?
 
“Kiss her Kagome,” Naraku urged with lightly laced threat. Kagome looked up and met Kagura's eyes. She dared not look away. She did not want to see the disgusted look in Sesshomaru's eyes. Kagura came closer and slowly she closed her eyes and met her full soft lips still wet from their duty to please Sesshomaru. His taste lingered on her lips as she slowly moved them, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue inside to taste the essence hidden there. Kagura moaned softly and Kagome felt her own inhibitions flowing swiftly away. Her hand moved steadily over Sesshomaru's swollen cock as she fought a soft battle with Kagura's moist tongue.
 
No disgust was evident in the eyes of the demon lord. Only lust and need and fiery desire as he watched the two women passionately kissing over his body. He snatched upon his restraints, wishing to touch them to dominate them, but the accursed cuffs held strong. His movements distracted the women and they returned to pleasuring his heated flesh. The moment their burning lips surrounded him he drew in a panting breath. He could feel their bare breasts sliding over his taught thighs, as they feverishly worked his sword in a dance of sexual worship.
 
Naraku was finding this display indecently delightful. His cock pulsed to life and he moved his hand to rub the aching flesh. Slowly he slid his kimono off of his shoulders where it fell in a silken heap at his feet. He kicked off his shoes, and untied his hakama, never removing his eyes from the erotic vision before him. The female's heads bobbed and moved as their tongues slid over the taught male flesh. He moved his position, silently slipping around to the end of the table. Here he found the view was even better, as he watched the two women move. Two firm round asses begging for his touch. He stepped up behind the miko and slapped the plump flesh with his outstretched palm. She squealed in surprise and jumped a bit, which earned him a growl of displeasure from the taiyoukai. He snickered and slapped her again, enjoying the red handprint left shining against her pale flesh. Her cheeks jiggled deliciously as he spanked her again.
 
Kagome turned her head and glared at Naraku. “Leave me alone!” Naraku just laughed and motioned for Kuto to take over his previously threatening position near Sesshomaru's face. “Do not forget who runs things here miko,” Naraku replied. She turned back to see that Kuto had retrieved another iron rod from the flaming coals and was holding it near the taiyoukai with sick pleasure. She turned away and went back to her task of sucking Sesshomaru's thick cock. It was swollen tight and stretched like velvet covered steel in her mouth. Her lips ached from the unaccustomed strain, but she dared not stop for Sesshomaru's sake.
 
“Good girl,” Naraku purred as he slapped her ass again. He then rubbed it softly enjoying the warmth from the red whelps there. Slowly he slipped his hand down to the apex of her thighs. He could feel the moisture ridden curls there and knew that she was ready for the next step. “Kagome, climb up upon your lover and ride him.”
 
She wasn't sure that she could do this, and in front of all these people no less! Kagome was utterly mortified, but none-the-less she climbed up and straddled Sesshomaru's muscular form. His eyes burned into her, and he clearly saw her humiliation and fright. “Just focus on me. Look into my eyes, little one.” His voice was throaty and rough; full of unspent passion. Kagome tried to do what he said, and focused on tuning out the audience hideously watching her every move.
 
“Yes,” Naraku chuckled. “Focus on his eyes little miko, and forget all about me.”
 
The velvet sound of Naraku's voice licked at her fear. He had something up his sleeve and she was positive that she wasn't going to like it.
 
“First miko, lay down upon the taiyoukai. Let him feel your full breasts rubbing against his chest. Kiss him and show him how much you care.” Naraku prompted wickedly. He moved up beside the couple and watched carefully that his orders were followed through. He moved his hand over the slick back of the female moving above the taiyoukai. Her skin was so soft, unlike nothing he had ever encountered. He was almost hesitant to grant her freedom. She would make a fine pet. That, however, was much too dangerous, and he would only end up having to kill her. He would stick to his plan to destroy Inuyasha.
 
He slid his hand lower and cupped her firm buttock in his large hand. A little lower and he dipped into the gathered moisture between her thighs. He slipped easily between her netherlips and then Naraku slowly moved his fingers back up and over the puckered entrance there. Circling it and teasing it with his fingertips. The miko moaned in spite of her self, and Naraku could stand it no more. He had to get things moving. “Fuck him now!”
 
Kagome jumped at the sudden harsh note coming from Naraku. He was normally cool at all times and it frightened her even further. She sat up, leaving a panting Sesshomaru to watch as she slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing member. She could feel it stretching her, filling her up, until she cried out from the fullness.
 
Sesshomaru grunted as Kagome settled her tight passage onto his hard cock. Her inner muscles twitched and writhed, clenching him so thoroughly that he thought he would lose his mind. She began to move in slow torturous motions and the world burst in a kaleidoscope of color. Her breasts bounced and her beautiful head swayed sensually from side to side as she worked him in and out of her milking sheath. He grunted and thrust upward filling her completely, her gasp and sweet moan was heaven to his ears. Nothing mattered at that moment. Nothing except her molten flesh slowly sucking his essence from his engorged body.
 
If this was torture, Kagome was wondering where the horror actually lay? Nothing upon nothing had ever felt so good to her body before. He filled her, completed her and made her feel safe even while helpless in the midst of their greatest enemy. She fell forward to catch his eyes in an attempt to silently let him know how she felt. His crimson gaze locked with her smoldering blue.
 
Her huge cerulean blue eyes were holding him captive with their emotional intensity. In those sultry depths he could clearly see her fire. Her burning need to protect him from harm. Her passion for his flesh, and her aching desire to please him. Emotion wrought from the bowels of shared torment.
 
It could only be described as tortured love.
 
Naraku moved his slick hand and slipped a single digit into her puckered back entrance. She gasped and he delighted in the clenching of her tight muscles. He worked his finger in, while she pumped her core over Sesshomaru's heavy manhood. He could feel their bodies rubbing erotically against his hand. He ignored the warning snarls from the taiyoukai. It made no matter what he wanted. It was about him. Naraku. It was about what he wanted. And he wanted a piece of the miko.
 
Slowly he worked, gradually stretching her tightness out. Then he climbed up behind her and said, “Hold still.”
 
Kagome stopped immediately and looked back to find Naraku's deceptively beautiful body positioned behind her. He held his huge staff in his hand slowly moving it against her rectum. Dear kami! The realization hit her like a ton of bricks he meant to sodomize her!
 
If possible Sesshomaru would have melted that bastard right then and there. He fought and struggled against his restraints. The feel of that vile hanyou against his skin made him want to purge his stomach, but the sensuous feel of Kagome's clenching muscles kept distracting him. Her gasp and pain clenched face told him more than he wanted to know, and soon he could feel the intrusion of another sliding against his length. The thin membrane separating the two thick male phalluses did little to remove the feel of another mans' member rubbing slick against his own. Had Kagome not been in such distress he would have lost his mind. Instead he focused on her, in an attempt to help her accept this new pain. “Relax against him little one. Let your body go.”
 
She tried to follow Sesshomaru's words, but it hurt so bad! She couldn't believe that her tiny body could stretch so much! She was beyond full. She was ready to erupt. She fell limp against Sesshomaru's chest while letting Naraku have his way. Each thrust pushed her velvet core tightly against Sesshomaru's length. Naraku's large hands grasped her hips as he forced himself into her. He moved down and grunted against her ear. The sound of it sent shivers over her silken flesh. His breath was coming harder and faster as he quickened his pace. His weight pressed down on her while his huge cock invaded her dark entrance.
 
Naraku thought he might die from the pleasure being wrought from the miko's tight ass. He pumped into it with long, sure strokes enjoying the tightly clenching muscles. He could feel Sesshomaru's twitching cock sliding against his own, and it only served to add to the sensations, and he grunted as he thrust in once more. He intentionally drew the fierce gaze of Lord Sesshomaru from over the miko's slender shoulder, and then he whispered in panting broken breaths, “Your wench's ass... is squeezing my cock off, Sesshomaru. Mmmm.... Such a tight fit. I wonder... if I... will be able... to ever give her up? Perhaps I may... keep her.”
 
If looks could kill Naraku would have died a thousand deaths at that moment. Sesshomaru just wanted it all to end. He wanted to escape with Kagome and take her to a safe place where no man, save him, could ever touch her again. Once he was assured of her safety, and when the time was just right, he would bring hell down on Naraku for his abuse of them both!
 
Kagome was beginning to adjust to the size of Naraku's thick length. The excruciating pain slowly began to mesh with forbidden pleasure. She began lusty panting breaths against Sesshomaru's chest as her body reveled in the sins of the flesh. Her juices poured and the sounds of slick moving flesh played rhythmically in air. Grunting and hard taken breaths echoed against the walls. It was horrible and wonderful and she completely lost control. She gripped Sesshomaru's tightly roped shoulders with nails digging into his pale flesh while she screamed out her earth shattering release.
 
The ungodly pleasure being forced on his body was curling a fierce knot deep in his gut. Each movement, each thrust, each writhing tight muscle pulled his seed closer to eruption. He grunted hard and thrust deep, spurting his cream deep into her womb. His breaths were pants of spent ecstasy as Sesshomaru came down from his release.
 
Naraku could feel it building, ready to explode, and he swiftly pulled out. He stood up atop the table, releasing his creamy essence, and watched in fascination as it sprayed down coating the back and perfectly round ass of his victim. He grunted with the force and pumped the remaining drop out. After taking a deep, calming breath, he threw back his head a laughed out. He then looked down and said, “By the Fates, you are a good fuck, miko. Wouldn't you agree Sesshomaru?” Another gale of wicked laughter and he finished his speech. “Had Inuyasha known of your tight little ass he would have fucked you years ago.” Then he leapt down from the tabletop with fluid grace.
 
Kagura was dripping wet. She could feel her juices sliding down her inner thighs. Subconsciously she rubbed her legs together in attempt to ease the aching throb. She had not realized how aroused she was until she watched Kagome screaming out in her climax. Sesshomaru's chiseled features twisted into orgasmic release soon after. Kagura's hands moved of their own accord, rubbing hard kneading circles over her breasts and thighs, and then it was over. Naraku spilled his vile seed and ended it. She was left unfulfilled and feeling a bit desperate.
 
Suddenly Kagura was pushed lightly from behind, and to her utter dismay she knew exactly of the source. She slowly turned her head and found a grinning ogre with a monstrously engorged penis staring at her expectantly. “Not on your life.” She muttered, before gathering her clothing. She ignored the brute who continued pumping his enormous erection between the palms of his large bulky hands. She gracefully stepped aside when his disgusting orgasm spilled forth. Each gush was accompanied by a series of deep animalistic grunts.
 
They needed to get him a woman.
 
Naraku stepped back to survey the damage. One passed out miko. One pissed off taiyoukai. One sexually frustrated demoness, and one big white puddle of ogre semen. A very fruitful day. Naraku reached forward and snatched the darkening jewel shards from the miko's neck. Her taint combined with his own would empower him. He gathered his clothing and headed for the door. Kuto would be responsible for tending to his guests. He and Kagura had things to discuss.
 
Once in the comfort of his bed chambers he called Kagura forth. “It is time to begin the next phase of my plan. Inuyasha and his group are in route to my domain. You will guide them here by the wind, but do not engage in battle. Be prepared to desert the castle. My new palace has been secured and is awaiting our arrival.” He then watched his minion as she walked away.
 
Things were going very well. By this time tomorrow, Inuyasha would find what he is looking for. A broken miko and his insanely mad brother. The look on the inu-hanyou's face would be priceless.
 
Naraku sat back and held out the newly acquired Shikon shards and his own blackened half of the jewel. His eyes glazed over as he drifted into the magical spell of the jewel. “So beautiful...” he muttered as he stared in fascination at the magical gem. Naraku closed the hand holding the various pieces, thus breaking the hypnotic allure, and whispered a succession of soft mystical words. A dark purple light filtered through his tightly clasped palms lighting the room in an eerie glow before dissolving. He opened his hands and stared once more at the jewel. The miko's shards had melded with his portion, and turned dark as night. His entire body began to pulse with malevolent life. He threw back his head as the waves of tainted power flowed over him.
 
Naraku had never experienced such a rush. It was a burst of ecstasy pushing through his body like nothing he had ever felt. He screamed out as wave after wave of dark energy saturated every cell in his wicked form. As the powerful burst slowly subsided he gradually came back to reality. He looked down at his lap, staring in amazement at the creamy evidence of his orgasmic bliss.
 
Apparently the taint of the Shikon's miko was a powerful one indeed. It would be interesting to force her taint on future shards gathered and much fun as well.
 
Plans.... he needed plans....
 
 
1
 
 
1