InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tortured Love ❯ Chapter 13 – A Hentai Life ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 13 - A Hentai Life
 
A/N: This is it... The Last Chapter of Tortured Love. I have been torn between two different scenarios this week, but last night I took a whole new approach and decided to alter them both! It's amazing what a fresh approach can do to stimulate creativity.
 
I just wanted to take a minute to thank ALL of you that read, rated and reviewed this little hentai piece of work.
 
Now, enough blabbing... Let's get down to business...
 
~~~***~~~
 
Chapter 13 - A Hentai Life
 
“Well Sango, what do you think?,” Kagome asked as she held up the shiny little sphere to the morning light. It sparkled, seeming to swirl with glowing pink magnificence.
 
“It has a misleading beauty,” she replied in wonder. “I still find it hard to believe that Kouga actually gave up his shards. How in the world did you get him to do it?” Sango shook her head in disbelief, awaiting the explanation from her `sister'.
 
Kagome giggled and looked over to her kimono-clad companion. Sango sat just to the side of her with her strong long legs tucked neatly beneath her. “Well, it's a funny story really. He didn't actually just up and decide to give them to me. It was more of a trade.”
 
Sango tossed her long brunette ponytail over her shoulder. She giggled at Kagome's answer. For some reason this was not all that surprising. Kouga just wasn't the type to give up his most prized possessions so easily. The wolf prince needed the jewel shards in his legs to achieve his mind-boggling speeds and powerful kicks. Without them he lost a great advantage over his rivals. “Go ahead, Kagome. I am dying to know what Kouga would trade for his two shards. I can not imagine what would be more important to him than his advantage from the jewel.”
 
Kagome laughed softly in remembrance. “Well, let's just say that Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are very good at negotiations.”
 
Rin giggled hysterically. She pulled another flower from the stack of assorted blooms by her side. “Yes, lady Sango, Sesshomaru-sama can be very persuasive at times.”
 
Sango chuckled. It was beginning to make sense now. “We're you there Rin?”
 
“Hai. I don't really like wolves at all, but I wasn't afraid because Kagome-sama held my hand,” Rin replied as she threaded a pink bloom into the soft white hair.
 
Kagome smiled to Rin. She was so trusting and brave. It amazed her sometimes, how a child who lived with Jaken day in and day out could be so sweet. She turned back to Sango. “Inuyasha insisted that Kouga give over his shards to complete the jewel, even though I was against it at first. Believe it or not, Sesshomaru actually agreed with Inuyasha, and that's a first, I promise you. Anyway, the two of them pretty much gave Kouga an offer that he couldn't refuse. It was so embarrassing. Poor Kouga was torn between running and fighting, but in the end his instincts won out. He handed over the shards without even a drop of bloodshed.”
 
Sango huffed with a smile. “So the trade was `hand over the shards or die'?”
 
Kagome blushed. “Yep. That pretty much sums it up. If it had only been Inuyasha, or even just Sesshomaru, Kouga would probably have tried to fight his way out of it, but faced with the two brothers at once, Kouga caved in. I think finding out that I was mated to Sesshomaru really upset him. He was shaken up pretty bad, and that was before they even brought up the subject of jewel shards.”
 
“Oh I can imagine. He has chased after you for years now, calling you `his woman'. Poor Kouga,” Sango sighed.
 
“Well believe me, he only called me that once when we arrived. You know how jealous Sesshomaru is. He didn't take to well to Kouga's antics. He made it very clear that I was his and that I was not to be touched by his, and I quote, `filthy ookami paws', ever again. Kouga looked so pitiful at that moment.” Kagome settled back, shifting her legs to a more comfortable position. She looked up into the beautiful clear blue sky and breathed in a fresh breath of floral scented air. It was so <i>clean</i> out here in the open flower field. No smog or litter. Nothing but fresh wide open space.
 
She turned her attention back to the glimmering Shikon no Tama in her palm. It was so pretty, but Sango was right. It was misleading. The jewel looked harmless, but they all knew that was far from the truth.
 
“The beauty in the Jewel of Four Souls is not in the aesthetics, but in the vast power held within. Just like the Japanese Bird Cherry
Tree, the fruit is delicious and palatable to the tongue, but if one consumes the seeds of the sour fruit is can be a deadly mistake. Beauty is not always as it seems.”
 
The three human women looked up to their normally silent companion. The truth in her statement shook them from their comfortable camaraderie. Kagome sighed, and slipped the jewel back around her neck, tucking it beneath the folds of her kimono layers. “That is so true, Kanna. The destructive power is hidden well beneath a pretty exterior.”
 
Kanna fell silent once more and Rin continued to string the pretty blooms in her new friend's soft hair. Kanna was not well accepted in the world of youkai, given her frightening ability to suck one's soul from their very body. Human's ran in terror of the demon child and youkai lashed out, seeking to annihilate the threat she posed. After Naraku's death, both she and Kagura were left to their own devices. Of course, Kagura was the wind, and refused to be tied down in any way, including being saddled with Kanna. Not that Kanna couldn't take care of herself. It was just not in Kagome's nature to turn her back on one in need. And she deemed Kanna in need. Kagura was apt to drop in at any time, in feigned boredom, but Kagome always suspected that she not only grew lonely, but was also concerned for her sister Kanna. She would always spend a few days amongst them, before taking her leave once again.
 
Kagome smiled at the pale child. After getting past the creepy feeling that Kanna exuded, she saw a lost child who had no guidance or anyone to care about her. How could she abandon her when it was her fault that her caretaker was dead? Kanna was merely a tool of Naraku after all. She was just following his vile orders, and in the end, Kanna's decision to turn against her master proved that her heart was not as cold as she appeared to be.
 
“Your hair looks pretty, Kanna,” Kagome complimented the child on her white locks now dotted with colorful flowers placed there by the happy little Rin. She watched as Kanna held up her mirror to peek at her reflection. It still sent a chill down her spine to see her raise that mirror, and she knew that Sango was feeling the exact same way. It was, however, a part of who Kanna was. The mirror <i>is</i> Kanna, and Kanna <i>is</i> the mirror. Though she had sworn to never abuse her abilities, she still clutched the mirror to her like a lifeline.
 
“Arigato, Kagome-sama,” Kanna replied in her soft monotone voice. She placed the mirror back onto her lap and continued to let Rin have her way with her. Rin was just happy that someone would sit still and not complain about having flowers strung through their hair. Sesshomaru-sama was not so fond of the pretty blooms decorating his pristine head, and Jaken was full of indignation whenever she attempted to make him pretty.
 
Sesshomaru sat beneath a shade tree at the far end of the field of wildflowers. He was relaxed, but constantly scanning for danger. He could clearly hear the conversation of the women sitting in the middle of the colorful field, but feigned indifference. He would not wish to be accused of eavesdropping, but found it interesting that the females could talk so easily amongst themselves. His mate had the ability to overlook the differences of others and accept them for who, or what they are. It was a rare trait in such times as these.
 
When she first confronted him with the hopes of taking in the void-child, he had adamantly refused. She, however, could be quite stubborn when driven by what she deemed `the right thing to do'. Her continuous prattle had lead him to finally accept his fate and give his approval. In the end his mate had once again proven her wisdom. Kanna had proven a wonderful companion for Rin. She was not only willing to put up with her ridiculous floral decorations, but was a most suitable guardian as well. When he was unavailable, Rin was more than safe with Kanna by her side, and Jaken seemed much appreciative of the reprieve granted him. The toad had been near his wits end with the continuous barrage of flower crowns.
 
He watched Kagome as she smiled and laughed. She was his joy. How had he ever lived without her? How had he moved through life feeling so... empty? Before her, he was as bleak as the void in the mirror of the demon child. He lived for knowledge and power. Nothing else mattered, but Kagome changed all that.
 
In Naraku's grasp, they were forced to depend on one another. He was forced to put aside his prejudice of her race and accept her as the light that she is. He was able to look past her mortality and see the strength and beauty that lay beneath. His Great and Terrible father had chosen a human female as his mate, and at the time it was unfathomable as to why one such as he would fall prey to such whims of the flesh, but now, it was all too clear. There was nothing more arousing than the tiny whimpers and moans from his human mate. There was nothing more lovely than the emotion reflected in her blue eyes. Her passion was like a raging inferno that consumed him in her presence. He was shaken to the core by her responses to his touch. It was a most acceptable distraction to his mundane life.
 
Sesshomaru shifted, trying to ignore the spark of arousal growing from his reverie. Images of her screaming his name as he plunged into her softness began to cloud his mind. It was always like this, and he wondered if it would always <i>be</i> like this. Would he forever be haunted by visions of her passionate cries and hot writhing body? Perhaps, he hoped.
 
“Sango, where is Miroku and Shippo?” Kagome asked curiously.
 
“Miroku thought that it would be a good idea for him and Shippo to take Kohaku for a trip to the next village. They are seeking a yogi master there who Miroku thinks will be an excellent guide to help Kohaku put the horrors of what Naraku put him through behind him. Miroku says that yogi could guide Kohaku to find and focus of his inner self and look beyond that part of himself that was not him, but Naraku's evil taint.” Sango sighed despairingly. “My young brother has been so depressed and moody lately, that I am willing to try anything if it will but give him a moments peace.”
 
Kagome nodded sadly. She knew all to well how Naraku could effect a life even in death. Sometimes it took all her will to push aside the horrible things done to her just to move through the day. If it were not for Sesshomaru, she would probably be a mindless glob of nerves and tears. His strength was enough for them both at times. She was pulled out of her depressing turn of thoughts when Sango changed the subject. “So Kagome, when is the last time you saw Inuyasha?”
 
Kagome looked up and shrugged her shoulders, “I don't know, a week maybe?”
 
Sango laughed saying, “I remember a time when he would have been frantic if you were gone for a whole week.”
 
Kagome joined her laughter remembering all to well Inuyasha's temper when she had to go home for tests, and his impatience when she didn't return in just a couple of days. “Things have changed a lot haven't they? I do miss him though. He can be such a pain, but at the same time... such a good friend.”
 
“Would you like to see him now, Kagome?”
 
Kagome turned back to Kanna, who had been sitting silently, as if unconcerned with their chatter. “Sure Kanna, if it's no trouble.”
 
Kanna flipped her mirror, and Kagome noticed Sango give a little cringe, but just as quickly she relaxed. She focused her attention on the mirror as it began to swim with life. Suddenly there was Inuyasha crouching behind a boulder, peering over it with a mischievous look on his face. “Now what is he up to?” Sango asked curiously. Kagome shook her head, “I have no idea, but it can't be good.” The girls laughed, but continued to watch the hanyou.
 
Inuyasha then leaped from behind his hiding place to sail over the edge of a cliff adorned with a beautiful waterfall. He landed at the bottom on top of another large boulder. That is when they caught sight of the girl <i>bathing</i> in the pool at the base of the cliff.
 
“That hentai!” Sango and Kagome shouted at the same time.
 
Things began to become much clearer, however, when the girl turned around and smiled up at him. It was that auburn haired hanyou, Sasha, and she didn't seem at all upset that Inuyasha was watching her bathe. Both Sango and Kagome leaned in, watching the image in Kanna's mirror in amazement. What was going on?
 
It all became clear when Inuyasha began to disrobe with a haughty grin plastered on his face.
 
“That's enough! You can turn it off now Kanna!” Kagome squealed as she flushed bright red. She looked with wide eyes to Sango who was just as crimson in color as she was. “Well then. I guess we know what Inuyasha has been up to lately.”
 
Sango coughed, trying to calm her embarrassment. “Yes, I suppose we do. It appears Inuyasha has found a new companion.” She shook the image of Inuyasha's naked chest from her mind and chuckled. “He sure looked happy.”
 
Kagome laughed nervously. “I agree. Well, I'm glad. He deserves to be happy. Did I tell you that he refused to take the jewel after it was complete? He said he didn't want to be full demon, and he damn sure didn't want to be a weak human. At the time I wondered what changed his mind. I guess this answers that question.” She giggled again and absently rubbed at her flaming forehead.
 
“Will you be making a wish on the jewel now?” Sango asked curiously.
 
Kagome shook her head negatively. “I don't think so Sango. Sesshomaru and I talked about it, but no wish we came up with could be completely deemed unselfish. Maybe there isn't such a thing as a truly unselfish wish? I really don't know, but until I am completely sure, I think I'll just hang on to it.”
 
~~~***~~~
 
The memories of that day long ago flooded her mind as she soaked in the heated pool of swirling water. Funny, that she would think of such a thing at a time like this.
 
A noise caught her attention and she opened her eyes to find her mate stepping out onto the balcony of their penthouse apartment. He looked as beautifully masculine as the day she met him. His hair, kept a bit shorter now, still held that magically opulent shine, and here in the privacy of their home, he allowed his markings to show. She loved the fine lines of his magenta stripes and the delicately curved blue crescent moon on his forehead. It was a shame that he was forced to hide them in these modern times, but it was just a necessity that had become accepted by them both.
 
Kagome gritted her teeth, closing her eyes as the sensation washed over her.
 
The lamplight offered a magical glow over the bubbling pool of water. The pool was built down into the concrete and Kagome had placed several large plants at the far edge to offer privacy from the towering buildings in the far distance. Sesshomaru seriously doubted that any human could actually see this far away, even with assistance, but one could never be to sure. It was probably a good idea, considering the things they were apt to do out here on occasion. Speaking of... “Where is Kagura?”
 
“Mmmm,” Kagome breathed in a husky voice as she stared up at her beloved mate with half closed eyes. He stood just at the waters edge dressed in his charcoal gray Armani suit and black italian leather shoes.
 
Sesshomaru quirked an eyebrow curiously at his mates response. She appeared to be... sexually stimulated.
 
Suddenly the water between Kagome's thighs broke and dark haired figure rose up with a gasp. Kagura then turned to Sesshomaru and gave him a wicked smile. “Welcome home. Why don't you join us, the water is divine.”
 
Sesshomaru acknowledged their longtime friend with a nod, before quickly stripping out of his business clothes. The sight of his woman receiving pleasure was enough to make his cock stand to attention. He smirked as he stepped down into the water. Both Kagome and Kagura licked their lips in anticipation.
 
“So Kagura, how long will you be staying this time around?” Sesshomaru asked as he made his way over to the two waiting females.
 
Kagura rolled her ruby eyes in a careless manner. “Who knows? Until this place begins to grow tedious, I suppose.”
 
Sesshomaru slipped his naked body between the two women, enjoying the way his body slid smoothly against their slick skin. He took a seat nest to Kagome and Kagura slipped up next to him. Both Kagome and Kagura were gifted with long ebony locks of hair that danced about in the water, brushing his skin in the most delightful ways. He leaned back and sighed, releasing the tension of the day.
 
Kagome pulled away from the side of the pool and slipped over her mate's lap, leaning in for a deep probing kiss. Her moist tongue swept over his bottom lip seductively and his heavy eyelids swept closed as he opened up, giving her entrance to his mouth. Her tiny hands swept softly over his chest pulling a groan from the inuyoukai. He could feel her hot womanhood pressed against the base of his turgid length, and the tip rested high against her flat stomach. He thrust lightly sending pleasant sensations through them both.
 
Kagura leaned in and began to trace his pointed ear with her moist tongue, sending a shiver down his spine. Her hand moved to grasp Kagome's firm backside as she licked his sensitive appendage. She worked her way down Sesshomaru's chiseled jaw until her own soft skin met that of Kagome's. Her female companion shifted her lips from those of her mate to those of her own.
 
Sesshomaru released an aroused rumble as he watched his beautiful mate devouring the lips of the wind demoness. It was a highly erotic sight indeed. One that he never grew tired of witnessing, even after 500 years. His felt his erection throbbing and growing ever larger as he witnessed the tender female kiss. His hands traced both of their slender forms, and he gently pulled his claws over their feminine curves. Both females moaned in delight at this new male attention.
 
Finally breaking the kiss with gasping, panting breath's, Kagura and Kagome took a moment to stare into each other's lust filled eyes, before turning their lust to the taiyoukai growling his pleasure. His eyes were already seeping crimson into their golden depths, and they both knew what that meant.
 
Sesshomaru was feeling very excited. It would prove to be a vigorous encounter, indeed.
 
“Turn around Kagome,” Sesshomaru commanded with his deep smooth voice full of desire. Kagome immediately slipped around to face away from him; the movement of her soft skin over his body sending jolts of heat through his system. He pulled her up a little, and lowered her back down, using her weight to push his fully engorged member down to slip between her thighs with the head poking out between her legs.
 
“Now Kagura, you may continue what you were doing when I interrupted,” Sesshomaru breathed as his mate's soft flower massaged his length. He watched as Kagura moved around to stand in front of Kagome. He wrapped his arms around his mate, grasping a breast in each hand. She sighed in contentment and lay her head back to rest in the crook of his neck, completely trusting and enjoying the attentions of her youkai lovers.
 
Kagura smirked before lowering herself beneath the waters surface once more. She sought out her prize, finding that Sesshomaru's stiff cock was also put out for her pleasure. She moved in and licked at the tip.
 
Sesshomaru groaned and leaned into Kagome's bared neck. He sucked and nipped at the soft flesh as Kagura took him into her mouth before releasing him to tease his mates bundle of nerves with her soft tongue. Kagome moaned and thrust her hips while Kagura's chin danced over the end of his hard length.
 
Sucking, nipping pulling and tugging, Kagura wreaked havoc on Kagome's clit. She cried out over and over in ecstasy while the soft tongue stroked her, driving her to an earth-shattering climax. She could feel Sesshomaru's hardness pressed tightly against her womanhood, slipping softly over her folds as Kagura pleasured her before pleasuring him. She groaned and he grunted and the wind sorceress released her bud to suckle her mate's full staff.
 
He worked his hands over her body, tweaking her nipples between his potentially lethal claws. His head rolled back and a growling groan slipped from his lips as the soft heat of Kagura's mouth pleasured him. His erection was growing painful, and he wanted to sink it into soft clenching folds. He reached down to tangle his fingers into the ebony hair of Kagura, pulling her from the waters depths to the surface. She growled her disapproval, but he ignored it completely. He would not be denied.
 
Kagura watched as Sesshomaru lifted Kagome up and slowly lowered her onto his hard length. Kagome's face froze in the sexiest portrayal of pleasure as she was filled with the thick cock of her taiyoukai. Kagura slipped up, to join in the fun. She pulled herself onto Kagome's lap, grabbing one full breast in her hand, allowing Sesshomaru to have the other. She took Kagome's soft full lips with her own, quickly slipping her tongue between her rosy petals to truly taste her moist sweetness.
 
Sesshomaru adjusted himself on the seat, to allow for Kagura's additional weight. He then pulled himself from the tight hot passage of his mate and thrust hard back in. He growled when Kagome called his name in lusty abandon. He watched from over her shoulder as Kagura made love to her mouth. Again he pulled out, closing his heavy lids at the overwhelming sensations of her clenching fiery softness, gripping him and refusing to let him go. He thrust upward, burying himself deep within her slick folds with another powerful grunt. His free hand worked over Kagura's breast and the soft curve of her hips as she rocked against Kagome.
 
“By the Gods...” He growled. “Still, so fucking... tight.” He thrust into her, more frantically now, loving the feel of his mate moving erotically against the other female. Taking and giving pleasure. His fangs burst through his gums to a deadly length as he tossed his head from side to side under the overwhelming sensations. Kagura was panting, almost as hard as Kagome, while his mate slipped her slender fingers between Kagura's sensitive folds. He could feel Kagome moving her arm as she stroked the female's sensitive nub.
 
“Kagome...” he breathed into her ear as he licked along her neck and shoulder. He began to thrust harder, faster, with more power, jarring them all and splashing water all over the clean white patio. Both females were panting, as was he, and soon Kagome began to scream out his name as her body clenched and shook with wave after wave of climactic release.
 
She pulled away, and Kagura easily slipped into place, sliding her moist center over his thick cock with a low husky groan. “Mmmm... Sesshomaru...,” She whispered. Kagome slipped up behind Kagura, moving her long hair from her shoulder before proceeding to suck and lick the soft skin of her neck. Kagura loved the attention, and groaned in bliss. Sesshomaru's heavy length slammed into her core hitting her spot with hard thrusts.
 
Kagome sucked Kagura's thick moist tongue into her mouth and Kagura did the same. She traced her hands over her full round breasts and down to her feminine core, where she could feel her mate's hard staff plunging into Kagura's center. She slipped her hand down there, allowing her fingers to play over the friction, imagining what it would look like, while stroking his heavy sac. His growling, as well as Kagura's, were growing frantic and she knew they were both close. She slipped her free hand down between her legs to tease Kagura's bundle of nerves with one hand and Sesshomaru's down covered sac with the other. She watched his face as his passion played over his features. It was still such an erotic sight to behold, even after 500 years.
 
He felt his release near, and when Kagura's muscles began to clench, just as Kagome's had before her, he knew it would be soon. When her sheath began to quiver he let go, and growled to his bitches as he shot his seed into the wind witch. He captured his mate's mouth, kissing her roughly as he poured his cream into the hot moisture. He pulled away, and held Kagome's heated gaze as his fangs began to recede and the crimson faded to gold.
 
Kagura pulled off his softening flesh and slipped to the side. Kagome took her place and lay her head upon Sesshomaru's hard muscular chest. All three were breathing hard after their sexual encounter.
 
Kagome once again let her mind wonder to the past, remembering the first time Kagura came to visit them in their ancient castle home. It was a surprise when the wind demoness slipped into her bathing pool with feigned innocence, as if she only intended to get a quick bath herself. It was even more shocking when Kagura slipped between her legs, softly caressing her thighs as she whispered soothingly to her. It was even more surprising to find that she, herself, was developing a heated ache in her groin. Memories of Kagura slipping her tongue between her folds had flooded her mind, and before she knew what was happening she and Kagura were touching and caressing each other into a frenzy.
 
Kagome blushed at the memory of Sesshomaru busting through the door with feral features because he scented their arousal and musk. She thought he would be furious, but instead he was... excited. She called to him to join them, and he did. Their strange relationship had continued from there. Every decade or so, Kagura would drop in for a visit, and it always ended in passionate thrusting and mind wrenching screams. They never really discussed it before or after the fact. It was just something they took pleasure in, and Kagura seemed to need them so they allowed her in.
 
Naraku was long dead and only a bad memory, but his actions had served to mold them all into the people they are today.
 
 
The End.
 
~~~~****~~~~
 
A/N: YAY!! Smut at the end! Haha! I know, I know, not exactly what you were expecting huh? That's the beauty of good smut. Well, I hope you enjoyed this hentai tale of lust and love. I'm off to dedicate myself to my next Kagome and Sesshomaru fic! Sayonara!
 
<b>THANKS to CiraArana for Nominating Tortured Love for Best Lemon - Inuyasha Fanguild 3rd Qtr. 2005!!!</b> CiraArana is a great author, and if you are looking for a really good read, her fics `Dragon's Prey' and `Passion' are both excellent Sess/Kag stories! Both are found on AdultFanfiction.net and A Single Spark -.
 
***If you enjoyed my writing, you can find many more of my stories on A Single Spark (http://kagsess.eternal-adoration.net/fanficstories.php?aid= 1141), and on AdultFanfiction.net. Hope to hear from you there!
 
1
 
 
6