InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Inu ❯ Twisted Treat ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Written for a Halloween challenge. And yes, I HAD to put in the pumpkin, Naraku, and alt pair and the phrase “That's just scary.” So, crack!fic it is! Characters are the property of R. Takahashi.
 
 
Twisted Treat
 
Kagome wandered aimlessly through the forest, the beaded necklace hanging limply from her fingers as her arms swung loosely at her sides. Her face was sallow and drawn, and her clothes were tattered, ripped by the path she'd wandered for days now - alone - through pumpkin patches, fields and streams. Mind blank, she worked hard at keeping it that way.
 
The jewel called her. His jewel.
 
He met her where the mountain met the treeline, descending like a storm to press down on her with the weight of his presence, pinning her before he touched her. She lay back into his oppression, allowing him onto her, absorbing the feel of him, the stink of him and the darkness inside that emanated from his heart.
 
“You came,” Naraku's breath was hot on her neck as she felt some of his body slide up the inside of her thigh while more of him crept under her shirt to feel the lower slopes of her breasts. “You will submit to me, all of you…” She felt his cold lips against her cheek, his warm tongue snaking out to taste her sweat and the dirt of her journey. “In you, I have all three…” His body began to writhe over her and around her, pulling at her clothes and pulsing himself against her. “I will have you as I would have had her…” The intensity of his movements increased, making his excitement unmistakable as the folds of his flaccid flesh hardened into her legs and stomach. “I will have you as I would have had him…”
 
Kagome's fingers tightened on the beads, pulling the energy from them, his energy. The jewel would save her.
 
“No!” Fire came into her eyes and he reveled in it, leering and stiffening against her. “Get off me!” Reaching out to the jewel, she touched it with her miko power, sending a shudder through him and faltering his smile.
 
“So that's how we play this, is it?” The hard edge of his voice reflected the strength with which he wrapped himself around her, sending the wet tips of himself out to stroke her without gentleness, without tenderness, but with force and harshness, pushing himself to her edges.
 
“Something like that,” her own voice dripped anger and hatred, channeling her manufactured anguish into another stab at the jewel, this one sending him reeling. As their bodies parted slightly, Kagome brought her arm up to swing the beads over his head, quickly rolling out from under him as he stared at his chest in disbelief.
 
“Witch!” Red eyes glowed.
 
“Don't blame her, sucker,” InuYasha stepped from the shadows to lift Kagome in a smooth movement. He wrapped himself around her waist and taunted, “You fell for her worse than I did, idiot.” Kissing her neck, his own wicked grin brought his fangs to her neck where he gave her a little love bite and murmured, “Do it, girl.”
 
Naraku's eyes widened as Kagome's moist lips parted. “Sit!” His face smashed into the dirt and, his miasma ran cold through his limbs when she followed up with, “Stay!”
 
“What the fuck?” His teeth ground out the words.
 
“It's the jewel,” Kagome said, bringing her hands to cover InuYasha's as they wrapped around her waist, his fingers spreading out under hers against the pleats of her skirt. “The jewel is fueling the beads. If I don't do anything, you'll be stuck there for the rest of time.”
 
“Stuck?” How had his plan gone so wrong?
 
“Stuck.” Kagome said.
 
“You know…” InuYasha continued to nibble her neck, and she was enjoying the feel of his warmth behind her, having missed him so these last lonely days she'd wandered alone, seeking their enemy. “He was going to take you in order to hurt me.” His clawed hands caught at her shirt, pulling it away from her skin. “How much would it hurt him if I took you instead?”
 
Kagome got a wicked grin on her face, enjoying the look of clouded anger overcoming Naraku's features. She twisted in her lover's grasp until she faced him, pressing against his hardness and pulling at his clothing. “As much as it would hurt him for me to take you while he was forced to watch.” Her shirt ripped with the force of his need and their lips hungered against each other as skin became revealed and met in fiery caresses.
 
Lowering her to the ground, InuYasha was careful to leave his hand at her spine, pulling the arch into her back as he licked and lapped at her exposed breasts, letting Naraku's sputtering anger fuel his want, knowing that each touch of his tongue and trace of his claw on her fresh skin increased his enemy's frustration, jealousy and humiliation.
 
Kagome did her part, clawing at his clothes to reveal the hot length of his desire, pulling it to her lips and drawing the moans from him that her enemy struggled to contain as he watched the sweet torture that would never be his.
 
“I want you,” InuYasha mumbled as Kagome came off him and buried her hand between her own legs until she was writhing beneath him, bringing heaving little pants from his lips merely by sounding as though she was about to come.
 
Finally, when they could take it no more, her little whimpers driving them mad, InuYasha came into her, holding her close as the scream ripped from her lungs and she clung to him, urging him further into her trembling body.
 
“You're mine, not his,” InuYasha growled into her neck as his muscles seized him in ecstasy and he came into her.
 
“You're mine, not his,” Kagome cried as her body shuddered around him.
 
“That's just scary,” Naraku said as he spilled his seed into the soil beneath his convulsing flesh. “make it stop…” The aftershocks ran through him quickly, calming him and relaxing him towards sleep.
 
“Okay,” Kagome was on her feet, InuYasha sitting casually beneath her naked body, both of them gleaming with sweat. Kagome's bow was drawn and notched with a glowing arrow. The arrow hit its mark and the softening flesh of Naraku disappeared, leaving only a string of beads behind.
 
The End.