InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Inu ❯ InuYasha! Scourge of the Sierra Madre! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This poor excuse for crac!fic was actually written some time ago (April/May, 2006) and is the collaboration of myself, Ouatic_7/Okaasan7 and Nokomarie/Noko the Snake. It was a very late night and we all should have had much better things to do. Characters of courtesy of R. Takahashi. From all three of to RT - we're really sorry. We just couldn't help ourselves! Warning for very sour lemon content!
 
InuYasha! Scourge of the Sierra Madre!
 
alterfano Kagome remembered she'd been pruning roses in the desert, wearing nothing but a thin gauze camisole and a pair of leather riding chaps. For some strange reason, she'd forgotten her regular pants and undies that day, and her horse was no where to be found. The next thing she knew, she opened her azure eyes to find herself bound to a goshinboku tree which had mysteriously rooted itself in an underground grotto. And what to her wondering eyes should appear? None other than Zorro, scourge of the Sierra Madre, advancing on her lustily, his identity completely masked by the skimpy black mask he wore to cover his big yellow eyes and long white hair. Rakishly ripping off his flat black hat (which had little balls hanging off it), he revealed another mysterious clue to the man behind the mask. Once freed from the confines of the hat, two little puppy ears popped up off the top of his head. Kagome was shocked to see that his tight black leather hakama pants barely masked his intent.

As he moved closer she struggled to free herself, but to no avail. Soon his hot breath blew welcome beads of sweat on her neck in the dry desert air.

“Want to get away, my lovely?” his voice splashed over her, chilling over her heat.

“Unhand me, you beast!” She said reflexively, inside herself hoping desperately he would speak to her again, stoking her inner fire.

“But I'm not handing you yet, my sweet,” his hand moved to her breast, “now I am.” Kagome sucked in her breath at his touch, unconsciously pushing her now happy breast further into his clawed paw.

“That's not what I meant, you animal,” she said, trying to keep the conversation going.

“I am not an animal,” he said in his best Elephant Man voice, “I have the lust of an animal and the intelligence of a man. But I'm all male” He kissed her ready lips before she could reply. His lips were rough and dry from the desert air, and his tongue was hard, probing her inner chasm (mouth). She pooled into jelly beneath his probes. “You are sweet, like jelly,” he whispered, pulling away to lay small kisses on her face.

“I'm…,” she forgot what she was saying. His kisses trailed down her neck until they encountered the ropes binding her helpless. Then she remembered something. She was a master swordswoman! “You're … a coward. No true rascal would take advantage of a lady without giving her a fighting chance! Untie me, and see if you can take me then!”

“Ah, an intriguing proposition, my little vixen,” he pulled away, his honey eyes dripping onto her through the peepholes in the mask. “You think you can best me in a fair fight?” He smirked a roguish smile that bared sexy little fangs at her.

Pressing himself against her so he could reach around to untie her bonds, she felt the hardness of him everywhere and imagined the rippling muscles she could see chiseling through his black leather outfit, fashioned after an ancient Japanese costume, but with the definition of batman. Her thrill knew no bounds and it was all she could do to keep from throwing her arms around him and straddling herself to give him full access to her open riding pants.

As her ropes fell to the ground, tangling themselves in her feet, he had to hold her against him so she didn't trip over them. Unsuccessful at untangling herself, she let him hoist her in his arms and carry her across the grotto. The tie to her shirt had been ripped in the abduction and its neck fell open across her chest, barely covering her perky pups. He set her down gently and gestured to a rack of sharp objects.

“Choose your weapon,” he said humorously.

“I choose the sword!” She announced as she picked up the heaviest weapon she could handle and moved into attack stance, facing him.

“You like swords, do you?” He said dangerously as he unsheathed his own rusty blade. She watched in amazement as the dilapidated thing began to expand and grow, throbbing with energy in his manly hold. It penetrated the air between them until it was at least 7 feet long, reaching out to her until it hovered just under her nose, almost brushing her lips.

“Let's play!” He growled lusciously.

ouatic_7Tentatively she ran her own saber down the sides of the larger blade, love taps really, getting a feel for its size, and heft. It bobbed in a friendly manner.

Kagome inhaled sharply, there was no way she could take that monster, but she had to try. Hoping to distract Zorro, she started playing with her own breast, pulling on it, flicking it, until it was deliciously hard.

Sure enough, Zorro's eyes had fallen from her face but, if anything, his sword seemed longer, harder, stronger.

alterfano: Its bobbing became more urgent and she knew that with only a few more flicks she would be able to cross her sword with his sabre, bringing him to his knees.

But he surprised her and bumped his enormous dagger against her chest just lightly enough to split the flimsy fabric over her breasts so that her frisky pups were fully exposed. The weapon in his hands vibrated against her bare skin, almost as if with excitement and her own weapon, a mere stiletto in comparison, quivered in response.

She knew she was in trouble, but she saw a way out.

ouatic_7: Regretting the use of her feminine wiles, Kagome shimmied slowly out of the remains of her camisole, dancing ever closer to Zorro, her pink nosed pups jouncing almost hypnotically.

Success! She was well within the Zorro's guard. Surely he would not be able to wield that immense weapon so close to his person.

She moved to strike but Zorro looked at her with molten, golden eyes that heated her pearlescent flesh to a rosey pink even as he caught her faltering weapon in his clawed hand. 'Perhaps,' she thought, 'for a woman, surrender is not defeat?'

alterfano: His sexy smirk turned dangerous, and she remembered - Oh! That's right! I'm a master swordswoman! Piroetting nimbly she took advantage of his plight as he juggled both his sword and her saber, finding himself momentarily without free paws. Twirling around in front of him, bare pupped and perky, she slammed her luscious rear into his bulging black leather hakama pants, causing his engorged sword to clatter to the ground, shrinking back to its pre-turgid state, even as his black-leather-hakama-pants-imprisoned dagger swelled with desire.


nokomarie With a faint tearing sound the front seam of his leather hakama let go and his velvet-sheathed hammer sprang forth, tip already adorned by the pearlescent evidence of his surging desire.

Kagome felt a warm and, yet slimy, prod at her pert backside as he wantonly nosed her nether lips aside with his mighty steel made flesh.

"On your knees, mujer and feel the love of Zorro!.

alterfano: The Love of Zorro" was expertly thrusting and parrying with her little pleasure plushie and she briefly wondered how such a master swordswoman had ended up in such a delicately compromising position. This briefly worrisome thought found no grasp in her increasingly addled brain and before she knew it, his clawed paws were bladeless and wrapping her in a muscular hold, teasing her pups to come out and play.

ouatic_7: Like a master conductor, Zorro urged her to greater and greater heights with the deft movements of his baton until she was on the brink of a magnificent crescendo.

alterfano: Vaguely wondering where the music in her head was coming from, Kagome rode wave after wave of her plushy's pleasure atop his mighty steel made flesh. His hispanic howls of hedonism drowned out all the music crescendoing around and inside her.

nokomarie: The searing explosion of compleation consumed them both as they both cried out from the magnificant rupture. They both subsided to the ground, still joined, his arms clasped about her lithsome waste.

"How was that?" He cooed in her shell-like ear as he dandled her pups in pleasure.

alterfano: She looked across the grotto floor, where his sword and her saber lay across each other in peaceful bliss.

"Who won?" She asked muzzily.

"If I tell you I won," she could hear the smirk in his voice, "you'll have to fight me again, won't you?"

Rolling her eyes, she whispered, "later," and promptly fell asleep.

END (Thank your lucky stars!)