InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unacceptable ❯ Master of Illusion ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: Once again, I was challenged to write an alternate pairing. I will keep making people suffer with these until they quit asking.
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. That privilege belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and various holding companies.
 
Two figures stood overlooking a shouki poisoned wasteland - the form of a giant spider filling the landscape below.
“This Sesshoumaru does not negotiate,” said one in a regal monotone. “If you want to save your human, you'll show me it was real,” said the other in a female lilt, her fan blocking part of the view of her face.

“You are not her. You are an illusion,” replied the first, gripping the hilt of his new sword so hard a permanent indentation would be left.
“ I can create copies with such great detail that they are, in a way, more real than the original. Imitating the deceased, I would certainly say that's the case.” The woman reached out a hand to run it across the man's face, but he drew back with a slight growl.
She pouted. “Come now. If you want me to believe that you'll let me live, you'll convince me that you could feel anything less than hatred for something born of Naraku.”
The taiyoukai just stood there, face locked in a displeased expression. “This will not work. I can see through your illusion. I know who you really are.”
The woman once again coyly covered her mouth with her fan. “You do, and you won't care. That is why I am the master of illusion.”