InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Under Cover ❯ Together time ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Sesshomaru led Kagome down the hall towards his room. She was blushing as she thought about what had happened at dinner. They met Inu-yasha half way down the corridor.
“Father wants you in the dinner hall, Inu-yasha.” Sesshomaru said quietly, Kagome’s hand still in his. Inu-yasha groaned and mumbled that it was a waste of his time, but obliged. They met no one else in the hallway. Kagome couldn’t tell if she was anxious or relieved. Sesshomaru led her inside his room and locked the door. “No one will bother us, Kagome.” She blushed at the comment and he smiled. Sitting on the bed, Kagome rubbed her arms together as if she was cold. Sesshomaru joined her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he leaned down to kiss her. She slid her arms around his neck and pulled him the rest of the way.
LEMON STARTS HERE
The kiss was shy at first, as if testing if either of them would pull away. It quickly developed. Sesshomaru pressed his lips hard against hers and his hands roved her body desperately. His tongue brushed against her lips, asking for entrance that he most eagerly received. The tongues danced against each other, and Sesshomaru had lowered Kagome in a laying position. Stopping only for a breath, he ravished her lips savagely.
“S-Sesshomaru…” She moaned, only for it to be swallowed by his mouth as he kissed her again. He started to neck her, leaving fiery kisses down a trail to where her heart pulsed quickly. He untied her obi with ease, Kagome returning the favor by removing his own sash. Opening the top of her kimono, he tickled her by breathing in the scent of her chest. She giggled, wrapping her fingers into his silky white hair and massaging his scalp. He groaned, feeling her fingers slide out of his hair and onto his kimono.
Sliding up to her face, he felt her hot pants blowing on his face. Moaning, he felt his groin heat up and harden. Her hand slid inside his garb, running her hand across the satiny smooth skin of his muscled chest.
“Ah!” He breathed as she traced the pads of her fingers over his nipples. He grabbed her hand and pulled it out of his top. She looked confused, so he gave her a breathless explanation. “T-too soon, Kagome,” She nodded her head in understanding and they went back to their ministrations. Staring into sapphire eyes, Sesshomaru held perfectly still for a moment. Kagome fidgeted uncomfortably and he shook his head. “Just be patient, Kagome…” He moaned. Opening her kimono, his eyes gazed at her chest. Kagome looked away, embarrassed, until Sesshomaru put his mouth over her nipple and sucked hard.
“Ahh!” She screamed with pleasure. Holding him tightly, she wrapped her legs around him. Releasing the now red mound, he panted, his chest heaving against her stomach. Lifting up his hands to the opposite breast he had attended to with his mouth, he took it and began to knead, making her go limp with bliss. “Oh, Sesshomaru!” She arched, with his hard on sliding against her through their half off kimonos. Gasping as he played a claw across her nipples, Kagome panted, her chest rising and falling against his. He thumbed them, and each grew hard, pebbling into little nubs of flesh.
“Ahh…” He growled, pulling off the rest of her kimono. She now lay naked on his bed, her hair spread and her chest rising and falling rapidly.
“Ooh!” Kagome screamed as he fingered her clit with a clawed finger. His pricks and prods were sending shocks of electricity up her spine and making her mind explode. Her moans were muffled as Sesshomaru kissed her deeply. He slid down to her cave and rested on his elbows. He spread her legs, his nose quivering as he took in her womanhood’s scent. He took a deep breath and sighed. He delicately kissed her belly, and then brought his head lower again to nuzzle her clit. She cried out, tears forming at her eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed her.
“Don’t stop! Oh…” She begged him quietly, and he only smiled at her. He slipped a finger inside her well, feeling how silky smooth it felt. Her honey lubricated his finger even more when he began to slide his finger in and out. She cried softly in half pain, half pleasure as he stroked her barrier.
“Kagome, I…” She smiled, pulling apart the rest of his kimono and giving him a steamy look. Sweating, Sesshomaru looked at her through golden eyes. He moaned something incoherent as she slid slender, clawed fingers around his hard length. Stroking it softly, she licked her lips lustfully. Seeing the look in her eyes, He climbed off of her and rolled over, his manhood standing at attention to the world. She groaned passionately at the sight of it. She slid her chest against it as she moved down, Sesshomaru moaning in pleasure. Licking the tip, her nimble tongue slithered over it, and Sesshomaru felt like he was on fire. Sliding her mouth on his shaft, Kagome fingered his balls. He reached down for her to stop again. He rolled on top again, positioning his manhood above her nether lips. “I’m your-?” He didn’t sound surprised, like asking was just a procedure.
“Yes, you’re my first,” Kagome panted, out of breath. Sesshomaru looked at her sympathetically.
“Then this will hurt.” He said, and without warning, plunged into her. She screamed in pain. He held her still, soothing as much as he could. After a while, she nodded, asking him to go on. “Are you sure?” He asked, and she nodded. Slowly, he began to slip his hips back in forth between her legs. Groaning in pleasure, she pleaded him to go faster. He ignored her for a moment, then slowly but surely, pumped himself faster and faster inside her. She matched him stroke for stroke. Feeling something like hot molten lava pooling in her stomach, Kagome screamed, her head falling back. Sesshomaru felt as her muscles constricted him, squeezing him tightly. He bit the crook of her neck and she screamed as he released his seed inside of her. Collapsing against her chest, Sesshomaru laid with his head bowed with his forehead resting against her neck.
LEMON ENDS HERE
They lay like that for what seemed like days before Kagome finally spoke.
“Sorry I didn’t tell you that I had a mission coming up.” He laughed so hard it felt like it was coming from her chest, and that night they slept together.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Well, people who don’t like lemons missed a whole chapter that probably didn’t need that many details, but I’m a pervert, so… And if you’re under 15 you shouldn’t be reading this anyways, as that is the rating I put on this.