InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Prince ❯ Chapter Nineteen ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Nineteen:

Kagome quickly warped home, into her room. She quickly looked at her clock it was 10:00 at night when a scream rang through the house. I knew that scream in an instant. I knew who that was, it was Dovey! I ran down my stairs and there lying on the stoops were my 4 bodyguards Mark, Robin, Ken, and Cliff. All four of them had their throats sucked dry. I was going to avenge their deaths.

I rushed to Dovey after hearing another scream only to find Missy sucking his throat! "Missy what the hell are you doing!" Missy stopped drinking, wiped her chin, and got up. "Well, well, well if it isn't Kagome, queen of the vampires! It's hard to believe that a soft bitch like you could be queen!" Kagome looked down at Dovey who had a shock-stunned look on his face.

Kagome quickly looked up at Missy and said "How long have you been a vampire? It could not have been long or I would have sensed it." Missy smiled and replied "For the top bitch you sure aren't smart! Inuyasha the king of vampires changed me just a little while before he sucked your brother dry! It was so fantastic I never knew he was that good in bed!"

Kagome just stared at her blank faced and Missy smiled at her the same why Inuyasha does. "Aw I'm sorry Miss Kagome I hope I didn't hurt your feelings we didn't do it that long just for about an hour. Man, he was so fucking good... it was as if he had not had any sex in a long time."

"That's it you bitch!" I came running at her but Missy picked Dovey up by his neck.

"Careful Kagome you wouldn't want to lose 6 people in one week now would you." I stopped and grinned and for the first time in a while I started laughing. Missy just stared at me confused. "What the hell's so funny?" I stopped laughing and said "You Missy, you think you can beat me! I've been around so much longer then you have! I have powers that you can't even understand. You don't scare me at all."

Missy grinned at that "Oh but I do have power over you." And with that she slowly started to snap Dovey's neck and he cried out and pain. Kagome clutched and her fist and said "You bitch!' and went at her but not in time. Missy snapped Dovey's neck till he was on the ground dead. Kagome eyes turned red and her voice went demonic "You bitch you'll pay for that!"

I didn't have time to react when I heard someone say "No need love I'll take care of this. Then Inuyasha appeared and whacked Missy neck almost off. Missy turned around in pain to find Inuyasha standing behind her with a disgusted look on his face. "Master what are you doing?" Missy asked

"You make me sick you bitch, you're a waste of my time and flesh." He answered and with that he stabbed her dead and she turned to dust. Inuyasha turned back to me and started to walk towards me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that love I didn't know she would be such a crazy bitch." He kept walking towards me and I backed up. He grinned and as quick as lightning was in front of me and had his hand under my chin and kissed me. It was a short kiss and then he said "I've missed you so much Kagome you have no idea." He leaned in to kiss me again, I took my hand and slapped him hard across the face.

"You asshole how dare you! You and your so called vamp slaves killed people who are very dear to me! I will never forgive your sorry ass! You can go to fucking hell!" Inuyasha had a light red mark on his face, he grinned as it went away. "Oh baby I love it when you smack me around, it makes me want you even more." I was disgusted.

"You bastard, get the hell away from me and go fuck yourself!" Inuyasha made a face that I'd never seen before. I was scared but stood my ground.

"Kagome I don't need to do that.." He stopped for a sec and grinned "That's what I have you for love." Before I could say anything else I was shoved, quite harshly onto my bed. He ripped part of my top and cupped my breast.

"Inuyasha stop leave me alone!" He shook his head "Don't think so love it's been too long." He grinned.

"Inuyasha stop it! Get your filthy hands off me!" I screamed at him. He only laughed. "That's right sweetie keep screaming it only turn's me on more!"

"That is it!" With a burst of power I managed to get Inuyasha off me and fixed my shirt the best I could. "Go to hell you Bastard!" With that I entrapped Inuyasha in a red shield, he just laughed again.

"Kagome this thing won't hold me for more than ten minutes!"

"That's enough time for me to warp!" I warped out of my house crying. "Dovey I'll get revenge for all of us! But for now I must find Yasha and make sure he's safe." I flew through the night sky to Yasha's house as quickly as I could.