InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Varsity Drama ❯ Eating good in the neighboor hood or not ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Varsity Drama
By: Haruka-chan

AN: Helloooo it's me again with another long term story that I'll take forever to finish, but this has been killing me for the last few days that I have been sick. Anyway for summary it's like this. Kagome, Rin, and Sango work at a popular nightclub. Inu-yasha, Miroku, and Sesshoumaru are rich big time medical college students. What happens when Kagome, Rin, Sango go to the same med school as the guys? And they have a crazy teacher pairing people up to live with for a term. It could be your best friend or your worst enemy. Sorry it has to be this way but my word doc doesn't support special lettering and formatting so please cope with me. *Warning the first part will be very cheery and corny and boring, but will get better with time and chapters!* NOTE: Mr. Himura isn't Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, even though you guys could imagine Mr. Himura to be that handsome.

*....*- Means that it's character thoughts.
*~....~*- Character is thinking about what someone said in the past.
"...."- Means characters are talking.
****.....****- Means dreams of the character.
~~~***...***~~~- Means letters and notes from characters

Eating good in the neighbor hood or not...Chapter 4 part 1

Last Time...
*************************************************************** **************************
"Get off Inu-yasha" said Kagome. "Your really comfortable" said Inu-yasha. Kagome stared at his really sexy golden eyes. "Please I'm hungry" she said. "So why don't you eat me" he said. "I think a burger is going to taste better" she said as she tried to push him off. "You think so? But you haven't even sampled me yet" he said. "Well, I think I already have a bitter taste in my mouth" she said. "Hey Kagome, were going out to eat" called Sango as she opened the door to find Inu-yasha and Kagome on the floor in a very 'intimate' position. "Uhhh, or you guys could...ummm...wow you guys made up REAL quick" said Sango. "No, it's not like what it seems, he won't get of he" said Kagome. "Ok I don't really care" said Sango. Kagome finally pushed Inu-yasha off. "Who is 'we' for going out to eat?" asked Kagome. "Me, Miroku, and Rin who he went to call, and you guys" said Sango. "Yeah I'm hungry so lets go" said Inu-yasha. Sango nodded looking at Kagome. "I think Kagome you should change and wash your face, first" said Sango. Kagome touched her face, and sighed. "You jerk!" she yelled before disappearing in to the bathroom. "So I guess everything is all right with you guys" said Sango. Inu-yasha smirked. "What about you and Miroku?" asked Inu-yasha. "Yeah were cool, I promised to go out with him, as long as he keeps his 'hands' where they 'belong' so were pretty much all right" said Sango.
**************************************************************** **************************
Miroku went up to Sesshoumaru's apartment and found the door open, he walked inside and saw that nobody was there, he walked in to the room next to Sesshoumaru's and found Rin sitting on the floor with a bottle of water, and her room painted lavender with white borders. "Hey Miroku" said Rin as she got up. "Hey, Sango, Kagome, Inu-yasha, and I are going out to eat you wanna come?" asked Miroku. "Yeah! I'm starving after painting this whole room by myself" she said. "Good, let me go and ask Sesshoumaru, and while your at it why don't you change too" he said eyeing her face and clothing which had paint marks on it. "Yeah ok" she said as she walked in to her newly painted bathroom as well. Miroku walked over to Sesshoumaru's room and knocked. The last time he went in without knocking he saw Sesshoumaru in a position he hopes and prays never to see again. "Come in" came the deep smooth voice. "Hey were going out to eat wanna come?" asked Miroku. "I don't know" he said looking down at his watch. "Come on it'll be fun" said Miroku. "Hey where are my bras? Don't tell me I didn't bring them up yet! Crap! oh no wait it's right here" said Rin as she went through the clothing on the couch. Sesshoumaru sighed while Miroku's eyes were glued on Rin. "I guess she is coming along huh?" asked Sesshoumaru. "Yeah" said Miroku. "Fine as long as I'm out of the house" he said eyeing the door that belong to the room that belonged to Kagura.

"So I heard that Kagura is in this unfortunate for you, but fortunate for grouping" said Miroku. "Yeah, she's in the room next to Rin's" said Sesshoumaru. "Oh! The poor girl!" said Miroku. "Why?" asked Sesshoumaru. "You should know the noise that Kagura makes when she is 'making love' sounds that could break through lead" said Miroku. Sesshoumaru shook his head. "So you guys back together again?" asked Miroku. "A few minutes ago she kissed me" he said. "Oh so she's not over you" said Miroku. Sesshoumaru. "Or your not over her and she's using this to her advantage while living here" said Miroku. "Ok I'm ready" said Rin walking out in a pair of black shorts with spandex straps that went over her orange shirt that had a picture of a monkey and red 'Paul Frank' on the bottom of the monkey. [AN: I love Paul Frank] She had thigh high black stockings and black converse, her hair was done it to two buns on the side of her head. "Rin you going back to middle school?" asked Miroku. "No, I think I look cute, of course you don't understand that because your guy and if you did we would have something to worry about" said Rin. "Umm ok, I'm not complaining though" said Miroku checking out the length of the shorts. Rin smiled "So when are we going? I'm about to drop dead" said Rin. "Right now let's go" said Miroku, as Sesshoumaru followed after.

Sango walked in to Kagome's room and sat down on her bed. "So Kag what's taking so long?" asked Sango. "I'm almost done" she said from the bathroom. "How are things with you and Miroku?" asked Kagome. "Why does everyone ask that? It's not like I'm gonna kill the guy" said Sango. Kagome walked out wearing pair of tight jeans, with a pink diagonal floral top, it had spaghetti strap at one shoulder and long flowing tie at the other, and high heel sandals, her hair was tied up in a high pony tail. "You look nice" said Sango. "Thanks anyway back to Miroku being killed is a big possibility with you" said Kagome. "Cal down were cool, were going out tonight" said Sango. "You are?" asked Kagome dropping her make up brush. "Yeah" said Sango. "What happened to you? Are sure you didn't drink anything he gave you?" asked Kagome. "Kag! I'm a med student and I work in a bar I think I would know if he did, and anyway I didn't drink anything from him" said Sango. "They why are you going out with him?" asked Kagome. "I don't know we said we'd start over and he asked me out and so I said yes, wait why is this a big deal?" asked Sango. "Because the guys been following us around for you, and all this time you were so cold to him" said Kagome. "Really?" asked Sango. Kagome did an anime fall. "Anyway that's what your wearing to go out with him?" asked Kagome. "Yeah. Why?" asked Sango. "Because come on now it's almost 5 after we eat it will be time for your date anyway" said Kagome. "You got a point there" said Sango.

"Here your could change here" said Kagome. "Thanks, so what should I wear?" asked Sango. "Let take a page from UML (Understanding Male Logic) You need to wear something short, and skimpy, so we can conclude that you could wear a mini skirt, and anything that shows a little bit of your boobs" said Kagome. Sango just stared at her friend like she was retarded. "Umm can't I just were a dress or pair of a jeans?" asked Sango. "Shhh, I am thinking" said Kagome as she paced around. *KNOCK!KNOCK!* "Hey are you guys in there?" asked Rin fro the other side. "Yeah come on in" said Sango. Rin walked in and smiled. "Cute outfit Rin" said Sango. "Thanks!" she said and threw the V sign. -_-; "umm Rin what do you think I should wear, Miroku and I are going out" said Sango. "Just wear pair of tight jeans and a shirt that shows your boobs" said Rin. "What's with the showing my boobs?" asked Sango. "Legs are old so now these days it's boobs" said Rin. Sango did an anime fall. "Ok..." she said. *KNOCK!KNOCK!* "Hey you girls done yet?" asked Miroku. "Almost" said Rin. Sango went through Kagome's closet who was still pondering the UML.
"I got it I'll were this" said Sango as she pulled out a cotton lavender V-neck warp top with satin-ribbon detail, that tied on the left. "And you could wear it with this" said Rin pulling out a denim mini with side cargo pockets. "Yeah! That makes an outfit" said Sango with a starry back ground. Rin shrugged as she crawled in to Kagome's closet to find her a pair of shoes to go with the 'outfit' that Sango found.

"That hell is taking so long?" asked Inu-yasha as he flipped through Kagome's TV. "I guess they are talking and getting ready" said Miroku. "Hey!" yelled Inu-yasha. "What?" asked Miroku. "They get 5 more channel then we do!" said Inu-yasha. Sesshoumaru and Miroku looked at each other. -_-; "Inu-yasha you live here so you get them now any ways" said Miroku. "Oh yeah" said Inu-yasha. "What do you think they are taking about?" asked Miroku. "I don't know and I don't wish to either" said Sesshoumaru looking bored. Inu-yasha stood up and walked in front of the door to Kagome's room. "What are you doing?" asked. "Fucking with the UFL (understanding Female Logic) Plush what the fuck is taking them so long?" asked Inu-yasha as he threw one the door to find...

Sango was now fastening the belt to the mini skirt, Kagome was still standing in a thinking mode with one high heel in hand, and they saw Rin's ass in the air and the rest of her upper body inside Kagome's closet as she muttered out something about 'nine west spring collection' or 'Victoria secret pg. 23 the black thongs' Inu-yasha's face got pale when they finally noticed the door was open. "What the hell do you think your doing?!?" asked Sango. "Just wanted to know what was taking you so long" muttered Inu-yasha. "AHah!!" yelled Rin as she pulled out a pair of lavender converse [AN: I know they don't have converse in that color] "They would be perfect with your outfit and plush we'll match!" she said showing off her black ones. "Yeah!" said Sango. "Hey you found an outfit!" said Kagome as she joined in their jumping of joy. The guys just stared with dotted eyes. "So Miroku your going out with a freak huh?" asked Inu-yasha. "Yeah, apparently so" said Miroku. "Good luck" said Inu-yasha. "Wish you the best" said Sesshoumaru. Miroku nodded. "Ok Sango is ready for your date" said Kagome. "Great can we go and eat now?" asked Inu-yasha. "Yeah let's go" said Rin as she started to walk out of the room. Kagome put her high heel on and walked out also. Miroku and Sango stood in by the door of Kagome's room. "So you changed for your date?" he asked. "Yeah...But don't take it as anything special!" she said. Miroku smiled and offered his hand to her. "Shall we?" he asked. Sango nodded and walked out.

Everyone waited for the elevator to come down. "So where are we going to eat?" asked Rin. "How about T.G.I.F?" asked Kagome. "Yeah I loved the food there!" said Rin. "Or we could go to Apple bees" said Sango. "Yeah, which one?" asked. "I'm in the mood for Italian food" said Kagome. "Olive garden!" said Rin. "Yeah I think that's a good place to eat" said Sango. The guys just stared at the girls like they were crazy. "Where do you guys wanna eat?" asked Rin. "Let's go to T.G.I.F" said Inu-yasha. "I don't care where we eat, as long as it's clean" said Sesshoumaru. "So well go to T.G.I.F" said Kagome. *Bing* the elevator doors opened and out came the old guy from that morning. "Hey wasn't he the guy that was having a heart attack this morning?" asked Sango. "Are you ok grand pa?" asked Rin. The old guy looked at Sango's and Rin's legs and Kagome's chest and started to breath heavy again and had drool coming a long with a good nose bleed. "Oh! Shit are you all right?" asked Sango. "Grand pa maybe you should go to the hospital" said Rin. The guys all just sighed. "You guys are stupid!" said Inu-yasha. "Wha..what you mean?" asked Rin. "That old fool was checking you guys out, even though I don't know why" said Inu-yasha. Kagome slapped the back of his head. "What the fuck?!" asked Inu-yasha. "What do you mean you don't see why?" asked Kagome. "I mean who would find YOU attractive?" asked Inu-yasha. "Not again, who do you always pick of people more better looking then you?" asked Kagome. "NO! I pick on people who look like a truck ran over them" said Inu-yasha.

Rin, Sango, Miroku and Sesshoumaru just ignored the two that can get in to an argument about anything. "Hey you know this sucks" said Rin. "Huh? What you mean?" asked Sango. "Where are we gonna practice our songs, now that were not together" said Rin. "Hey I didn't think about that" said Kagome suddenly quitting her bitching with Inu-yasha. "Yeah, that's right were home less" said Sango in SD form holding her cheeks with both her hands. Kagome and Rin nodded as rain started to pour on their heads. "You guys could practice at our place" said Miroku. The three girls crowed Miroku. "Really you mean it?!?" asked Rin. "Yeah, we have plenty of room since it's just me and him" said Sango. "Hey that's right you guys are the group of 2" said Kagome. "Heee this is going to be fun" said Rin. "Oh you bet, we could put the extra amps in Sango's apartment and keep our own in our place to practice" said Kagome. "Yeah that will work" said Rin. "Wow I am so smart" said Miroku. "No, you just think you are" said Inu-yasha. Kagome smiled, and Rin giggled. "You know he is right" said Sango patting his shoulder. "you guys are so mean" said Miroku T_T with teary eyes. "We try" said Inu-yasha and Sango standing in a fiery back ground.

The ground arrived at T.G.I.F Fridays and took a table for six. "So what do we order?" asked Rin looking at the menu. "I don't know" said Kagome. "Hey Rin, Sango, Kag" said the waiter. "Hey Kenchii" said Kagome. "The usual?" asked Kenchii. "No, I think I'll have something different today" said Rin. "Yeah me too" said Sango. "Are you guys on a triple date?" asked Kenchii. "No, these are group members from class" said Kagome. "What a relief to hear that you three are still single" said Kenchii. "Come on Kenchii you have been saying that for the past year or so" said Sango. "You still didn't make up your mind about who you really wanna go out did you?" asked Rin. "Come on guys it's not like that" said Kenchii with his hand behind his head. "Sango is off the list, Miroku here asked her out and she said yes" said Kagome. "Oh Yukito is going to be disappointed to hear that, he had a thing for you" said Kenchii. "Hey is that why he used to always drop of sundaes in this table?" asked Rin. "Yeah he thought Sango liked sundaes" said Kenchii. "Oh well, I don't it was always Rin that order sundaes" said Sango. "Yeah I know I tired tell him that, but he insisted that it was you" said Kenchii. "Yukito is not bad looking" said Kagome. "Really?" asked Sango. "Wait your telling me you never saw Yukito?" asked Kagome. Sango laughed stupidly. "No, I always saw the back of his head, or what I thought was his head" said Sango. Rin, Kagome, and Kenchii did an anime fall. "That's nice to know" said Kenchii.

"You know what I want the beef stake with side order of shrimps and baked fires" said Rin. Kenchii's eyes turn to sarcastic dots. "Isn't that what you order all the time when you come here" said Kagome. "Oh yeah, well I can't make up mind about anything else" said Rin. "We'll have our usual" said Kagome. Sango nodded. "What about you guys?" asked Kenchii. The guys were staring at the girls. "It going to be long 5 months" said Inu-yasha. Sesshoumaru nodded. "Oh yeah" said Miroku. "I'll have Italian special" said Sesshoumaru. "I'll have the hamburger combo" said Miroku. "I'll have what Rin is having" said Inu-yasha. "You better lay off the spices for his order, I don't think he could take it" said Kagome. Inu-yasha growled. Kenchii just nodded. "I like Kenchii he is so cool" said Rin. "Why cause he kisses ass?" asked Inu-yasha. "Yeah that too, but he is really nice" said Rin. "I don't get you guys it's like where ever I went to eat with you guys everyone knows you and you guys are in good terms with them" said Miroku. "That's cause were very nice people" said Kagome. "You could have fooled me" said Inu-yasha. "Listen Inu-yasha be a good boy and shut the fuck up" said Kagome. "Do I look like a puppy to you?" asked Inu-yasha. "No but your ears make you look like one" said Kagome. "Hey Sesshoumaru can I have a puppy?" asked Rin. "No" said Sesshoumaru. "Great, we could stop by a pet shop and buy a cute little guy" said Rin. "He just said you couldn't get one" said Sango. "So I don't care, I asked and he said no, but he is forgetting that the apartment is 1/3 mine" said Rin. Sesshoumaru growled. Sango nodded.

"So Miroku where are you taking Sango?" asked Kagome chewing on the bread sticks. "We are going to catch a movie after this" said Miroku. "Cool, hey isn't there a movie about some chick that goes to Italy and then finds love playing?" asked Rin. "Or was it London?" asked Rin. "What ever I wanna watch the house of a 1000 corpse" said Kagome. "Hey that sounds cool" said Rin. "I know it does" said Sango. "Nope Sango darling you know the policy on a date you watch a chick flick, no dead people" said Kagome. "Yup" said Rin nodding. "Fine" said Sango. "What the he hell is wrong with you girls?" asked Inu-yasha. "What you mean?" asked Rin. "You guys go against all the rules of nature, you guys like guy things while acting girlie, and your just a little to much out going" said Inu-yasha. "I thought that was a good thing" said Rin. Inu-yasha sighed and shook his head, if he wasn't in public he would have banged his head against the table, until someone told him: Him meeting these weird chicks and having to live with one of them for 5 months was a joke or a fucked up dream. Another thing that really messed with the system was that none of them fell head over heels for him, and *EVERY* girl fall for him, that was hurting his ego a little. "Hey look Kenchii is coming with our food and a sundae for Sango" said Kagome. Rin laughed while Sango just geared. "What a moron" she said.

TBC
**************************************************** **************
AN: Ok! That was really short, now that's done now to go on to chapter 4 part two ahaha*cough* anyway tell me what you think. *SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR*. People try and understand that first I am not the best speller, and typing and writing isn't the same damn thing so we miss or put in a couple of words, it's not like it's being published or the damn world is coming to an end. My keyboard is old and sometimes leaves out letters. Yes, I know it's a drag but I'm getting a laptop this summer so yay! Anyway another reason I probably have a lot of grammar problems is because I type fast and sometimes I tend to make mistakes, and you can blame my Microsoft Word for some of it to. Thanks to all of you who reviewed T_T *being dramatic* "Love you all" as she throws flowers at everyone. Next chapter will be up very soon! ^_^ ahahahhaha