InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Varsity Drama ❯ Let the music move you...yeah right! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Varsity Drama
By: Haruka-chan

AN: Helloooo it's me again with another long term story that I'll take forever to finish, but this has been killing me for the last few days that I have been sick. Anyway for summary it's like this. Kagome, Rin, and Sango work at a popular nightclub. Inu-yasha, Miroku, and Sesshoumaru are rich big time medical college students. What happens when Kagome, Rin, Sango go to the same med school as the guys? And they have a crazy teacher pairing people up to live with for a term. It could be your best friend or your worst enemy. Sorry it has to be this way but my word doc doesn't support special lettering and formatting so please cope with me. *Warning the first part will be very cheery and corny and boring, but will get better with time and chapters!* NOTE: Mr. Himura isn't Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, even though you guys could imagine Mr. Himura to be that handsome. *I'm in to rock, everything like punk, classical, xtreamalt and etc. so most of the songs that are going to be used are going to be rock. I'm not in to pop all that much, and rap and r&b is cool considering it's big here in NYC. but it's going to be mostly rock and the songs that are played on the WB but I'll mix everything in k. I DON'T OWN ANY SONGS USED IN THIS FIC!!! NOT UNLESS I SAY IT'S MINE* Oh by the way I WILL NOT use ANY Linkin Park, bcuz I don't like their work, they are nothing but wanna be's sorry to all the Lincoln Park fans.

*....*- Means that it's character thoughts.
*~....~*- Character is thinking about what someone said in the past.
"...."- Means characters are talking.
****.....****- Means dreams of the character.
~~~***...***~~~- Means letters and notes from characters

Age listing...

Kagome-20
Inu-yasha-20
Sango-20
Miroku-20 Rin-20
Sesshoumaru-23
Himura-27
Kikyou-20
Kouga-22
K agura-22
Toutousai-unknown [AN: can u imagine what his age is?]

Let the music move you. Yeah right!...Chapter 5

Last Time...
*************************************************************** **********************
"So Miroku where are you taking Sango?" asked Kagome chewing on the bread sticks. "We are going to catch a movie after this" said Miroku. "Cool, hey isn't there a movie about some chick that goes to Italy and then finds love playing?" asked Rin. "Or was it London?" asked Rin. "What ever I wanna watch the house of a 1000 corpse" said Kagome. "Hey that sounds cool" said Rin. "I know it does" said Sango. "Nope Sango darling you know the policy on a date you watch a chick flick, no dead people" said Kagome. "Yup" said Rin nodding. "Fine" said Sango. "What the he hell is wrong with you girls?" asked Inu-yasha. "What you mean?" asked Rin. "You guys go against all the rules of nature, you guys like guy things while acting girlie, and your just a little to much out going" said Inu-yasha. "I thought that was a good thing" said Rin. Inu-yasha sighed and shook his head, if he wasn't in public he would have banged his head against the table, until someone told him: Him meeting these weird chicks and having to live with one of them for 5 months was a joke or a fucked up dream. Another thing that really messed with the system was that none of them fell head over heels for him, and *EVERY* girl fall for him, that was hurting his ego a little. "Hey look Kenchii is coming with our food and a sundae for Sango" said Kagome. Rin laughed while Sango just geared. "What a moron" she said.
***************************************************************** *********************

Kenchii placed the food down on the table, and winked at Sango who just groaned. "Didn't you tell him, that I'm not interested?" asked Sango. "I tired but he won't listen" said Kenchii. "Oh it's all right Sango, I like the sundaes that he sends you" said Rin. Kagome smiled while Sango just shook her head. Inu-yasha looked at his food suspiciously. Kagome noticed him checking his stake with his fork. "For gods sake there is NOTHING in it. It was a damn joke" said Kagome. "I don't still trust him, I mean come on he does wanna go out with YOU" said Inu-yasha. Kagome 'hmped' and looked down at her food. "OH!" yelled the three girls at once. The guys looked at them confused. "Kagami!" they said. "Sango we need you" said Rin. "Can't we play some other night?" asked Sango. "Wow you wanna go out with Miroku that much?" asked Rin. "Are you sick honey?" asked Kagome. Miroku nodded his head as if to feel bad for himself. "No!...I mean I...oh hell fine well play tonight" said Sango. "We don't have to if you don't want to" said Kagome. "Or we could do songs that doesn't need the key, and Shippou can take up for you, or we could ask Kirara to take your place" said Rin. "No were Kagami and I don't want anyone to take up for me" said Sango. Kagome and Rin looked at each other. "You know Sango we could just go to the club, and after you finish your show we could catch a late night movie" said Miroku. "Hey that's a great idea" said Rin. "Yeah, late night movie is great" said Kagome. Sango smiled "That's great" said Sango.

"I don't know why make such a big deal about not playing one night" said Inu-yasha who was FINALLY eating his food. "What would you know about hobbies, yours is probably sleeping" said Kagome. Miroku smirked. "She got you there little brother" said Sesshoumaru. Inu-yasha gave a cold look to everyone. Rin smiled. "I think what Kagome means is that, it's important to us Inu-yasha" said Rin. "Then why are you guys in med school?" asked Inu-yasha. "Just cause we like singing doesn't mean that we wanna make a career out of it. We do it for fun" said Sango. "Yeah" said Kagome. "You guys are just 'WEIRD' I mean why would you not want a career in something your good at-" Inu-yasha stopped as he stared at all the happy faces in front of him. "So do you like our music Inu-yasha?" asked Rin nudging him in the side. "No!" he said with a small blush. "Awe guys look he's blushing!" said Kagome. "Will you shut up! I'm not blushing!" said Inu-yasha. "Oh he's just so cute" said Sango. "I think we have a 'number one fan' already" said Kagome making the quotes with her fingers. Rin and Sango laughed hysterically. While Miroku and Sesshoumaru looked somewhat satisfied, with a smile on their faces. After 1/2 hour of teasing Inu-yasha and finishing their dinner, and convincing Sesshoumaru that 'some' people would do him some good, they left for Club Shikon.

At the Club...[AN: Man this sounds like 50 cents song 'In da club' doesn't it?]

Kagome, Sango, Rin, and the guys walked in to the loud music, the flashing lights, and crowds of people. "I love this song!" yelled Rin as she started to dance to the music. "The All-American rejects-one more sad song" said Sango. "I like them but, I think I like unwritten law-Elva" said Kagome. "Hey you guys are here" said Kirara in the club Shikon apron. "Yep!" said Rin. "Great! Kagome you could take the bar, and Rin you could take table 15" said Kirara. "What happened to Leila and Katsumi?" asked Sango. "They had dates" said Shippou popping out of nowhere. "Oh The Suicide Machines-Pins and needles!" said Sango singing along with the really short song. "Oh they sound like they're gonna drop dead any minute" said Shippou. "What would you know? You...you...good charlotte lover!" yelled Sango. "Sango you like good charlotte too" said Kagome looking at her friend with sarcastic eyes. Sango blinked a couple of times before she started to laugh. "Yeah..." she got out feeling extremely stupid. Kagome sighed "might as well help out and get this over with" she said. "yeah" said Rin bouncing behind the bar to grabbed an apron.

Kagome and Sango followed after her. "Hey Miroku would be that bad if we just missed the movie tonight?" asked Sango. "No, don't worry" said Miroku. Sango smiled "Great" she said. Kagome put her apron on and filled the orders that people where throwing at her. "Can I get a Tropical storm with extra rum" and "Yo, shorty let me get a flaming Dr. pepper" yelled someone. Kagome filled the glasses and started to pass out the drinks. "Can I get a southern slam?" asked Inu-yasha. Kagome looked at him. "I'm sorry sir, but I will have to see some ID" she said. Inu-yasha growled "You know that I'm old enough" he said. [AN: In this story you have to be over 18 to drink. Aahaha] Kagome raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry but as far as I know your 8 years old" she said. "Fine" said Inu-yasha pulling out his ID for her to see. "Sir this doesn't look like you" said Kagome with a small smile. Inu-yasha growled and took the card from her. "Don't you see the ears?!?" he asked. Kagome smirked "Oh yeah!" she said going to make his drink. *Damn! she's annoying!* he thought. Kagome watched Inu-yasha from the corner of her eyes and smile. *I'll bug the hell out of him* she thought.

Rin started to dance with the empty tray in her hand, as Blink 182 played the Reebok commercial song. [AN: for the record I hate that song, it so stupid, but perfect for the club] Two guys came either side of her and started to dance with her. "Hey cutie what's your name?" asked the first guy. "Rin" she said as she threw her hand up. The second guy smiled as he started to bop his head to the music. "I love the decendents" said Rin. "I know, the guitar work is so good" said the first guy. "You play?" asked Rin. "You bet" he said. "I play bass" she said. "yea your the bass from Kagami" said First guy. "Yep!" said Rin with a smile. "Hey could you guys play at a party were having?" he asked. "Gotta talk with the rest of the members" said Rin as she danced away. "Hey Kag!" said Rin coming towards the bar where Inu-yasha, Miroku, and Sesshoumaru sat drinking. "What?" she asked leaning on the counter with her chin on her elbow. "Those cute guys over there wants us to perform at a party their having" said Rin. "I didn't think were that known" said Kagome. "Yep! Were defiantly going somewhere" said Sango now joining them. "Wait! I thought you guys didn't want to a career in music" said Inu-yasha. "We don't" said Kagome. "Then why would you say 'Were defiantly going somewhere' only musician say that" said Inu-yasha. "So what the hell are we? Clowns on a unicycle?" asked Kagome. "Hey your perfect for the part, and the best part is you don't have to do anything to your face" said Inu-yasha. Kagome growled and glared. And thus began the 'staring' contest.

Rin and Sango shook their heads as did Sesshoumaru and Miroku. "Hey did I hear something about a 'gig' at a party?" asked Shippou walking towards the 'group' with Kirara at his side. "Yep! those guy over there" said Rin pointing towards where the guys were busy dancing. "I see we do it" said Shippou. "Really?" asked Rin. "Yeah" said Sango. "Oh by the way I forgot to ask who you two got hooked with" said Sango. Shippou and Kirara just smirked. "We are a group of two" said Kirara. "NO WAY!!!" yelled Rin. "Yep!" said Shippou. Rin came and pulled Shippou's hair. "You lucky bastard!" she said. "Wait your telling me that old pain in the ass let you to live together?" asked Kagome now turning to look at Shippou. "What you know she was in this world" said Sango. "Yep!" said Rin. "Yeah, calm down Kag" said Shippou. "Don't tell me to calm down you...you fur ball" said Kagome. "Nice going! you made her mad" said Inu-yasha. "What you HE made me mad it's YOU that pissed me off" said Kagome turning back to Inu-yasha. "Me? If it's anyone it should be me that's pissed off, considering I have to go 'home' with you, and your attitude" said Inu-yasha. Shippou just stared with SD (super deform) dotted eyes as his friend and some guy fought. "Wow they just keep at it" said Kirara. "Tell me about it" said Sango as Rin nodded. While the four stood and watched as Inu-yasha and Kagome verbally bit each other's head off, Miroku and Sesshoumaru sighed. "Gonna a REALLY long 5 months" said Miroku. "I'll drink to that" said Sesshoumaru.

After 10 minutes of staring and swearing ands etc. Kagome and Inu-yasha finally gave up. "Kag we should probably get read for the show" said Rin. "Yeah" she said. "Shippou, and I are going to go set up" said Sango. Kagome and Rin just nodded. Kagome slipped of the apron and sighed. "I can't believe it...Sayuri take over for me" she said as she and Rin started to walk away. "man she's a pain" said Inu-yasha. "Yeah but then again who could 'verbally' kick your ass like her?" asked Miroku. Inu-yasha growled. "As much I dread the fact that we have to live with them, they are quite interesting" said Sesshoumaru. "Interesting in the way you would think a freak is" said Inu-yasha. "Oh Inu-yasha is just mad that Kagome isn't like other girls kissing the ground he walks on, I have to admit that I was mad when they didn't kiss the ground I walked on" said Miroku. "Miroku stop playing yourself. You kiss the ground everyday for 'uncontrolled' hands" said Inu-yasha. Sesshoumaru froze when he felt arms wrap around him, and he could just 'smell' who it was. "Sesshoumaru darling" cooed Kagura. Inu-yasha looked toward his brother and the woman with her arms wrapped around him then at his drink like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Inu-yasha was convinced that Kagura wasn't really a girl, so he felt for his brother. "Kagura" said Sesshoumaru. She smiled and placed a few kisses on his neck, which unfortunately showed due to his lack of turtleneck shirts. "You left, I was lonely and came here and found you" she said. Miroku who was looking pale looked around at something but the couple next to him.

Sesshoumaru growled. "So is this what you 'kids' do after a hard day?" asked a very familiar voice. Kagura turned and smiled at the handsome man in front of them. He had blue eyes with his red/brown hair. [AN: This is Mr. Himura and someone had asked me if he was Kenshin, so I was thinking might as well make him look like Kenshin.] "Mr. Himura?" she asked. "Kagura, Inu-yasha, Miroku, and Sesshoumaru" said Himura. "I didn't think teachers came here" said Inu-yasha. "They don't not the one's over 30 anyway" said Himura. "So what are you doing here? Not that 'we' mind" said Kagura. "I just needed something to do" he said. Sesshoumaru saw that his eyes were searching for something before it landed on the spot where Kagome, Rin, Sango, and Kirara where. "I will see you 'boys' later" he said as he headed towards the group of girls. "He's a cool teacher" said Miroku. "Yeah" said Inu-yasha. "I don't really trust him" said Sesshoumaru. "Sesshoumaru sweetie you don't trust anyone" said Kagura. "No, it's just the way he's so 'attracted' to the girls" said Sesshoumaru watching Himura talking to the girls. "Mr. Himura is good with all the girls of the school even though they all want him, he never really got with anyone which is strange" said Kagura. "That's cause he doesn't want to lose his job" said Inu-yasha. "That's not the case with Mr. Himura, the school is ok with 'some' student teacher romance" said Kagura. "I suppose your familiar with that" stated Miroku. Kagura glared, but her lips twisted in to a smile.

"Mr. Himura!" said Kagome. "What are you doing here?" asked Sango. "I heard of a really nice club, and thought I check it out, but found that some of my students are there and think teachers can't have a life" said Miroku. "Oh that's not what I meant!" Sango exclaimed. "It's all right Sango" said Himura with a small smile. "Kagome, Rin, Sango come on" said Shippou from the door of the back stage. "Oh right well be there" Sango. "We'll see you in a while Mr. Himura" said Kagome as Sango, Kirara, and she headed through the backstage door. Rin smile "I didn't think you would come" she said. "I wanted to see it for myself" he said. Rin smirked. "I'm glad" she said. Himura smiled back and pulled on the ribbon that held her childish bun. "This is a cute look for you" he said. "Yeah, Miroku said that I was heading back to high school" said Rin with a blush. "Then again you do good look yourself" said Rin. Himura who was in a baggy kaki pants, and a lose black button down shirt, his long red hair tied behind his hair as usual. He laughed. "Well, I better get going" said Rin as she headed back stage. Sesshoumaru who was watching the 'little' scene, somehow felt uneasy about the way they acted towards each other. [AN: Kirara is the one stage crew, well she only she's solo]

Himura headed back toward where the guys where sitting and sat down on the empty chair. "The girls are busy aren't they" he said. The lights flickered as the curtains opened and there was the Kagami just as they were the night before. Inu-yasha saw the surprise on Himura's face and then the small smile. "Hey everyone!" said Kagome. "Were back!" yelled Sango. "Yep!" said Rin. [AN: I think I make Rin say that way to much] "Tonight where gonna do a few, so it'll be longer then last nights show" said Kagome. "As always I'm Kagome, Rin-bass, Sango-Drums, and our slave Shippou-key board. No, I'm just joking he's a really great guy who wanted to be part of a chick band and were Kagami" said Kagome. "Thanks a lot" said Shippou. Kagome beamed at him before she looked towards the crowd. "The first song is 'Take it off' this is one is one written by none other then Kagome" said Sango. [AN: This song is by The Donnas, and no Kagome didn't really write this song and I don't own it!] Kagome and Rin started it of with Sango hitting the drums followed by Shippou

Take It Off--The Donnas

Kagome: I'm on my second drink
But I've had a few before...
I'm tryin' hard to think
And I think that I want you on the floor
Uh huh, yeah on the floor!

[Chorus]
Go on and take it off
(echo) Take it off!
Shake it off baby, for me
C'mon and break me off
(echo) Break me off!
'Cause I get what I want and I like what I see

Rin: Need your love 1,2,3
Stop starin' at my D cup
Don't waste time, just give it to me
C'mon baby, just feel me up
C'mon, just give it up

[Chorus]
Go on and take it off
(echo) Take it off!
Shake it off baby, for me
C'mon and break me off
(echo) Break me off!
'Cause I get what I want and I like what I see

Kagome: Forget the application...
You're the right guy for the task
Let me take you on vacation
Just do it, you don't have to ask!

[Chorus]
Go on and take it off
(echo) Take it off!
Shake it off baby, for me
C'mon and break me off
(echo) Break me off!
'Cause I get what I want and I like what I see
Take it off
(echo) Take it off!
Take it off baby, for me
Take it off
(echo) Take it off!
Take it off baby, for me.

The crowd of people cheered for the girls and Shippou. "That one was sort of sexist" said Kagome. "No shit" said Inu-yasha from where he was sitting. Himura and Miroku chuckled. "Anyway the next one is called Waking up, sort of serious, and that's why Sango is responsible for it, it's short but true" said Rin. [AN: Wake Up by Alanis Morissette, I love this song]

Wake Up--Alanis Morissette

Sango: You like snow but only if it's warm
You like rain but only if it's dry
No sentimental value to the rose that fell on your floor
No fundamental excuse for the granted I'm taken for

[Chorus]
'Cause it's easy not to
So much easier not to
And what goes around never comes around to you

Kagome: You like pain but only if it doesn't hurt too much
You sit... and you wait... to receive
There's an obvious attraction
To the path of least resistance in your life
There's an obvious aversion no amount of my insistence
could make you try tonight

[Chorus]
'Cause it's easy not to
So much easier not to
And what goes around never comes around to you
To you to you to you to you to you...

Rin: There's no love no money no thrill anymore
There's an apprehensive naked little trembling boy
With his head in his hands
There's an underestimated and impatient little girl
Raising her hand

Sango: But it's easy not to
So much easier not to
And what goes around never comes around to you

[Chorus]
To you, to you get up
get up
get up off of it
get up
get up get up off of it
get out get outta here
enough already get up
get up
get up off of it

"They use some interesting lyrics, I must say" said Kagura. "They are great!" said Miroku. "Your just saying that cause Sango wrote the damn song" said Inu-yasha. "Yeah I know" said Miroku. Himura smiled as he listen to all them, somehow he felt young. "How was that?" asked Sango. The crowd cheered. "You know I wrote that the day after my mother came to visit, which was hell as always, but I gotta thank her for this one" she said. "Our next one will be Fade into you, I wrote this one, and I have to say I don't know where it came from considering I write more of our stupid selections, but I guess it just sort of came out" said Rin with a smile. Kagome and Sango smiled and started to play. [AN: Fade in to you by Mazzy Star is like a slow smooth song, the kind you can flow through]

Fade Into You--Mazzy Star

Rin: I want to hold the hand inside you
I want to take the breath that's true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life you go in shadows
You'll come apart and you'll go blank (black)
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colours your eyes with what's not there

[Chorus]
Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew

Rin: A stranger's light comes on slowly
A stranger's heart without a home
(This stranger's heart doesn't have a home)
You put your hands into your head
And then the smiles cover your heart
(A million smiles cover your heart)

[Chorus]
Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew
I think it's strange you never knew
I think it's strange you never knew

"What you know weird perky chick does have a sensual side" said Kagura. "Hey voice was so smooth" said Miroku. "Yeah and you don't imagine her that way" said Inu-yasha. "She sounded beautiful" said Himura, and again Sesshoumaru found himself look towards Himura. "Wow did you guys like it?" asked Rin. The crowd cheered. "Thank you" said Rin. "The next one we all wrote together even though Shippou thought it was REALLY girlie" said Kagome. "But hey it's a good song eve n if it's a chick song" said Rin. "So out next song is I don't want to wait" said Sango. [AN: Yes this is the same opening song to Dawson's creek, but oh well I like it, it's a very nice song by Paula Cole]

I Don't Want To Wait--Paula Cole

Kagome: So open up your morning light
And say a little prayer for I
You know that if we are to stay alive
Then see the peace in every eye

Rin: She had two babies
One was six months, one was three
In the war of '44
Every telephone ring, every heartbeat stinging
When she thought it was God calling her
Oh would her son grow to know his father?

[Chorus]
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
I want to know right now what will it be
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

Sango: He showed up all wet on the rainy front step
Wearing shrapnel in his skin
And the war he saw lives inside him still
It's so hard to be gentle and warm
The years pass by and now he has granddaughters

[Chorus]
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
I want to know right now what will it be
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

Kagome: You look at me from across the room
You're wearing your anguish again
Believe me I know the feeling
It sucks you into the jaws of anger
So breath a little more deeply my love
All we have is this moment
And I don't want to do what his father,
and his father, and his father did
I want to be here now

Rin: So open up your morning light
And say a little prayer for I
You know that if we are to stay alive
Then see the peace in every eye

[Chorus]
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
I want to know right now what will it be
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
I want to know right now what will it be
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

Sango: So open up your morning light
And say a little prayer for I
You know that if we are to stay alive
Then see the love in every eye

"I know guys it was completely chicky, but the girls need to have fun too" said Kagome. "No, they don't" said Inu-yasha. "Inu-yasha are you gonna disagree with everything she says?" asked Miroku. "I could try" said Inu-yasha. "Why don't you just admit the fact that you like the way she acts" said Miroku. "I don't it's annoying" said Inu-yasha. "Ok if you say so" said Miroku. "The next is called These Days, sort of country like, but good nonetheless" said Sango. [AN: These days by Jennifer Paige, it's country with a slight hit of rock]

These Days--Jennifer Paige

Rin: Somedays I couldn't get up
I couldn't get down
I'm bored of everything
Somehow a little black cloud rained over me
Someone was makin' me mad
Good turned bad, and I lose everything
To get you back, just to get you back
But

[Chorus]
These days the world's alright
The sun shines bright
I'm kickin' out the bad dreams
These days I don't think twice
Walk on life

I'm positively somewhere
These days go on
Not only left 'til you've gone
These days go on
Not only left 'til you've gone
These days go on and on and on and on
And on

I'm out of the fire, into the flame, oh

Kagome: Sometimes I drown my tears
The same old fears came by
Someone was makin' me ill
I bet you're still a 2, 3, 4 little word
Yes, you heard
Pretty little birds fly home
But

[Chorus]
These days the sun kicks in
The good guys win
I'm legal in the backseat
These days I'm safe and sound
Not dragged down
You wanna know the reason
These days go on
Not only left 'til you've gone
These days go on
Not only left 'til you've gone
These days go on and on and on and on

Sango: Thank you for hidin' in here
Wallowing in mud, sleeping in my head
Tossin' and turnin' and messin' up the sheets
The love we made was incomplete
Like the shoes on your feet
The same stuff, I've heard it before
That philosophy's started to bore me
Now you won't have to smile
And ignore me

[Chorus]
These days the karma's right
The sun shines bright
I'm kickin' out the bad dreams
These days I don't think twice
Walk on life
I'm positively somewhere
These days go on
On and on and on and on and on
These days go on
On and on and on and on and on
These days go on
On and on and on and on and on

[Chorus]
Oh yeah, look at these days
On and on and on and on and on
Oh yeah, look at these days
On and on and on and on and on
Oh yeah, look at these days
On and on and on and on and on
Just look at these days comin' on
Just look at these days comin' on
Oh yeah, oh yeah

"Well, that's all were going to do of our own, is there any request?" asked Kagome. "Yeah can you guys play a slow one for the couples?" asked someone in the crowd. "Yeah!" some more cheered. "All right one for the couples!" said Rin. "Well, do I'd rather be in love" said Kagome. [AN: Michelle Branch is really good, I like her songs a lot even though when you listen to the lyrics they sound retarded, but then again that's just me]

I'd Rather Be In Love--Michelle Branch

I cannot help it I couldn't stop it if I tried
The same old heartbeat fills the emptiness I have inside
And I've heard that you can't fight love, so I won't complain
'Cause why would I stop the fire that keeps me going on?

'Cause when there's you, I feel whole
And there's no better feeling in the world
But without you I'm alone
And I'd rather be in love with you

Turn out the lights now
To see is to believe
I just want you near me
I just want you here with me
And I'd give up everything only for you
It's the least that I could do

'Cause when there's you, I feel whole
And there's no better feeling in the world
But without you I'm alone
And I'd rather be in love with you

And I feel you holding me

Why are we afraid to be in love?
To be loved
I can't explain it
I know it's tough to be loved

And I feel you holding me

Oh, oh
And when there's you, I feel whole
And there's no better feeling in the world
But without you I'm alone

And I'd rather be in love
Yes, I'd rather be in love
Oh, I'd rather be in love with you

And I feel you holding me, oh

The crowd went wild, as cupid rose in his usual diaper to shoot arrows at most unlikely people...

TBC
************************************************ *
AN: Thank you all for reviewing!!! I feel so happy *sniff* But I'm sorry that I took so long to update, I'll have chapter 6 up on Saturday and I promise I will, tomorrow night or Friday night I will stay in just so I can give you guys a good story!!! As always can't spell for shit, and grammar sucks so gotta stick with it. I'm planning on making this story REALLY long so be prepared to die of boredom.