InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Varsity Drama ❯ One HELL of a birthday ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Varsity Drama
By: Haruka-chan

AN: Chapter 16 wow hey listen guys your reviews has touched me deeply I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. I mean I was really happy with some of the comments. I like reading what you guys think and what you like that way I can deliver it to you. Anyways Varsity is on its 16th chapter and may I say it I didn't think it was going to make it this far. I plan to make this about 30 chapters (If I have enough ideas to do it) and after that maybe a sequel but not yet sure on that I have a couple more Inu-yasha fic on the way and hope you guys will read them. My only problem now is that I think faster then I can type. Anyways I love all of your support. I know I said I'm bored of this story, but I think at that moment I was upset that this story was getting more reviews then my other fics which I put much details and feelings into then this one, but when I said I will finish I don't want you guys to think that I'm going to do a half ass job and just finish, I don't like that sort of thing. I will finish it well because you guys deserve it! ^_^ Same disclaimers as before don't own characters, songs, and etc. Suck at spelling and grammar. So I hope you guys like this chapter, this is going to be little more focused on the family of the characters and a little more serious then most chapters.

This is to a reviewer named Eric-
H-chan: Hello I wanted to e-mail you but your host wasn't found I'm not sure if I wrote the address right or not but I'll give you shot out now. Thank you it was a very nice review and I'm glad that you thought it was good. I will try and follow my heart though that's not exactly the case with Varsity Drama. When I first wrote it I didn't think people will like it but you guys proved me wrong. Varsity Drama is a reflection of my life, the personalities I put into Kagome, Sango and Rin are a combination of who I am and what I like. I'm a very open minded person and I'm almost up for anything the world throws at me, so it's nice to get these touching reviews! ^^

One HELL of a birthday party...Chapter 16

Inu-yasha yawned as he watched his mother running around doing her make up and etc. Sesshoumaru sat on a chair watching his stepmother with bored eyes. Both he and Inu-yasha were in tuxedos waiting to go to some party for some friend of their father's. Miroku and his father were going to meet them at the party. "Ma can we please go? This party is going to be bad as it is can we at least go and get this over with" asked Inu-yasha. Mrs. Takagi glared at her younger son.
"Inu-yasha you should try and be like your brother" She said.
Inu-yasha nodded and rolled his eyes. Sesshoumaru who would usually seemed happy about these small compliments that made Inu-yasha look bad, but tonight he couldn't stop thinking about the girls, mostly Rin. Sesshoumaru was to busy thinking what might happen with that teacher Himura considering he was going to their grand father's birthday party. Inu-yasha sighed.
"Maybe I should have gone with the girls," he said.
Sesshoumaru looked towards Inu-yasha. "They asked you too?" Sesshoumaru asked.
"Yeah Kagome did, but I told Ma that I was going to go to this stupid party" said Inu-yasha.
Sesshoumaru nodded.
"Who is Kagome?" asked Mrs. Takagi with a sly smile.
Inu-yasha back out of his parents' bedroom. "Ma she's the girl I have classes with" said Inu-yasha.
Sesshoumaru smirked as his stepmother started her 'daughter-in-law' theories. He then looked out the window. It was strange how much these girls tangled into their lives.

Kagome stood in front of a full-length mirror. She, Sango, and Rin where in her room as they got ready for their grand father's birthday. Rin sat on the bed with her legs crossed with a guitar in hand.
"Man this sucks," she whispered.
"Yeah can't believe we have to sing tonight" said Kagome.
"Yeah grand papa wants us to sing for him," said Sango.
"Why did we agree to come? I mean couldn't we just say that we had a term paper due?" asked Rin.
"No because the term just started and plus we're just here for Grand pa anyway so suck up and be happy," said Kagome. Rin sighed and nodded.
"Are you ready for another dreadful visit?" asked Sango.
"Yep, might as well get it over with," said Rin.
Kagome nodded. "I wish the guys decided to come with us," said Kagome looking towards the teddy bear that Inu-yasha had won her.
"Yeah I know as much as I hate to admit it I miss Miroku," said Sango.
"And I miss making fun off Sesshoumaru" said Rin.
Kagome smiled when she thought back to the conversation she had with him in the car.
"Hey how about we trip auntie Kiki, she's always trying to kiss us like were two years old," said Rin. "Hey while we're at it we might as well trip uncle Sato and his ugly kid," said Sango. "Yeah" said Rin. "Plan formulation for fucking with birthday plan" said Kagome. "Ladies have your purses ready" said Sango. Rin smiled. "You know what I think I like this part much better then the actual party, we have to be so phony there," said Rin. "Yea well that's life for ya" said Kagome. "Yeah" said Sango as they drew plans to trip their family members.

Sango stood in a beautiful black lace over seamist satin A-line gown halter V-neck line with a natural waist, and bow detailing. The gown came down to her knee, her hair was done with several twists and curls, a thin gold chain necklace adoring her neck and matching drop earrings. Her hands black lace wrist gloves. The make up bringing out her eyes and beauty even more then usual.
Miroku stood in shock. Maybe he had more to drink then he thought, but then again he was still holding his first wine glass.
"Hey Inu-yasha do you see what I see?" asked Miroku as he pointed towards Sango who now had Kagome standing next to her.
Inu-yasha almost dropped his glass when he saw Kagome laughing with Sango in a black lace over blush lining strapless sheath, with a natural waist with bow detailing, her dress was also up to her knees, and she too had black lace wrist gloves, with her hair done up in a elegant bun with curls framing her face, with a satin black choker. The make up bring out her beautiful smile and eyes. Inu-yasha stared with mouth open.
"I guess I'm not seeing things after all," said Miroku.
"What the hell are they doing here?" asked Inu-yasha.
"Who are you talking about?" asked Sesshoumaru.
"Them" stated Inu-yasha as she pointed towards the group of very known girls.
Sesshoumaru looked over the passing people not that it was a problem considering his height. He saw someone move quickly in the crowd and stop right in front of the group of girls that Inu-yasha and Miroku was pointing. Usually he wouldn't mind, but knowing that these parties contain some 'psychos' he had to be careful.

"Rin that gown looks great on you," said Sango.
Rin smiled as she touched her black lace over lily soft satin strapless A-line gown that came down her knee, with bow detailing and a natural waist. Her hands in black lace wrist gloves. Her hair done in a curls put up in a high ponytail with some framing her face. [AN: Ok I'm getting tired of writing this over and over again they have almost the same gown only different color under the black lace]
Sesshoumaru caught a glimpse of Sango and Kagome. Which led him to believe that the girl blocking his view was Rin.
"I guess it all makes sense now" he said to himself.
"I can't believe they are here, I thought tonight was their grandfather's birthday" said Miroku.
"Your an idiot" said Inu-yasha.
"This is their grand father's party, their grand father is Shinuchi Higurashi" stated Sesshoumaru. [AN: I don't know if there is a name for Kagome's grandfather. but this is one the I'm going to use]
"Oh" said Miroku nodding his head.

"Wait then why do they need to work?" asked Inu-yasha.
Sesshoumaru continued to watch the three, but the moment Rin turned to look his way, his breath just sort of stop coming, which of course was bad. [AN: Yeah beautiful start to an evening where Sess gets a heart attack]
"Rin come on we should go and sing grand pa happy birthday" said Kagome.
"Rin darling" said a woman with a British accent.
"Mother how wonderful to see you" Rin answered back with the same British accent.
"Helen nice to see you again" said Kagome.
"Kagome, Sango oh my darlings it is wonderful to see you too" said the tall woman with blond hair and blue eyes as she hugged Sango and Kagome.
"How are Sayuri and Christi Bella?" asked Helen. [AN: Do you know what kind of names are those? Well Kagome's mom's name isn't mentioned in the manga or I haven't noticed, and Sango's and Rin's mothers don't exist so I have to name them according to the story]
"Mom is doing well, she hopes to see you" said Kagome.
"Yes mama would like to speak with you again," said Sango.
"Wonderful" said Helen.

Sesshoumaru neared Rin and the European woman she was talking to.
"Mother how have you been?" asked Rin in a British accent, which surprised Sesshoumaru to an extend that well he didn't know that he had.
"Wonderful, but quite lonely, darling when are you coming home?" asked Helen.
"Mother we talk about this already I do not wish to go home, I like it here with Kagome and Sango they are home" said Rin looking down.
"Rin, honey" said Helen.
"Mother I have to go, I am singing grandfather happy birthday" said Rin as she disappeared before her mother could say anything.
Sesshoumaru watched as she slipped behind the curtains.
Miroku followed Sango towards a woman with dark brown hair such as hers, and she had light brown eyes. "Mama I li ha mancati così tanto!" {Mama I missed you so much!} said Sango.
Miroku recognized the words as Italian.
"Tesoro di Sango!" {Sango darling!} said the woman back.
"Oh, Mama I li ha mancati così tanto! Sono così felice siete venuto stasera" {Mama I have missed you so much! I am so glad you came tonight} said Sango.

"Yes I know" said the woman.
"Mama have you spoken with Sayuri-san and Helen?" asked Sango.
"No but I hope to. Where is Kagome and Rin?" asked Christi Bella.
"Lady Christi Bella?" asked a male voice from behind, a very familiar male voice.
"Miroku?" asked Sango turning to be face to face with the pain in 'her' ass boyfriend.
"Sango what a surprise" stated Miroku.
"Sango who is this handsome young man?" asked Christi Bella with a smile.
"Mother this is Miroku Kazaana" said Sango.
"Wait Lady Christi Bella Monte is your mother?" asked Miroku.
Sango sighed and looked down. "Yes she's my mother" stated Sango.
"But you don't have Kagome's last name or your mother's last name" stated Miroku.
"I know I wanted my own last name which is Taijiya" said Sango.
Christi Bella's features softened, with a sad smile.

"Mama I have to go Rin, Kagome, and I are singing grand papa his birthday song" said Sango.
Christi Bella nodded. Miroku continued to star at Sango's mother. Sango hurried down towards where they were to meet. She heard small sobs coming from the stairs that lead to the stage where the band was playing now. Sango peaked to see Rin sitting on the stairs crying.
"Rin sweetie?" asked Sango.
"I'm tired Sango" whispered. Rin.
"What are you talking about?" asked Sango.
"Don't you see we're pretending to be something were not!" asked Rin.
"Rin, we're not pretending" said Sango.
"Aren't we?" asked Kagome.
"Kag?" asked Sango.
"I hate coming back here every year! I hate these few days we have to be with them" said Rin.
Kagome sat down on Rin's right while Sango on her left.
"Sweet heart" said Sango.
"Come on let's suck it up and be happy for the one person who always made us feel like a family" said Rin whipping her eyes.
Kagome started to laugh.
"What?" asked Rin.
Sango also started to laugh.
"You have mascara line down your face" said Kagome whipping it away.
"You two know that I love you right?" asked Rin.
"Yeah we know" said Sango.
"More then you think" said Kagome.
"And I love my girls" said a male smooth voice.
"Grand pa?" asked Kagome.
"I had no idea you girls felt that way" said grand pa.

"Grand pa it's not that we hate you guys, it's just it's hard to live with three mothers" said Sango.
Kagome nodded. He smiled and took a seat next to his beautiful grand daughters. He would have usually fooled around and said stupid things to make them laugh but he decided that it was time they talked about their 'family' situation.
"I know how you feel, I did tell your father to control this dick, but did he listen to me? No" said Higurashi.
Rin laughed and placed her head on his shoulder.
"But I have to say his hormones did give me something I cherish more then anything this world" said Higurashi.
Kagome smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey grand pa come on your going to sing you happy birthday live up close and personal" said Kagome.
Sango and Rin smiled and stood.
He nodded and kissed them all on the forehead and headed out so they can sing.

"Even if one is down, the other two will carry on" said Rin.
"Even if all seems cold I will stand next to you" said Kagome.
"It's our world and it's out life" said Sango.
"Together" They said holding hands and smiling. It was the chant they did before every show. It was a promise to always be together.

Sesshoumaru watched as Rin slowly walked towards the piano, she sat down gracefully.
"Ladies and Gentle man this song is called The Nearness Of You" said Rin in to the microphone.
"Please feel free to dance" said Rin with a smile.
Rin's hand started on the keys on the piano as her voice started to sweep everyone off their feet. Well almost everyone.

The Nearness Of You--Norah Jones
It's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me, oh no
It's just the nearness of you
It isn't your sweet conversation
That brings this sensation, oh no
It's just the nearness of you
When you're in my arms and I feel you so close to me
All my wildest dreams came true
I need no soft lights to enchant me
If you'll only grant me the right
To hold you ever so tight
And to feel in the night the nearness of you

Rin finished the last few 27 seconds with the piano keys playing.
Rin smiled and looked at the awed crowd. "Thank you" she said.
They clapped with smiled and politely commented on her talent. Rin took a deep breath and walked of the stage. Kagome, Sango, and Rin came out with smiles.
"Grand pa you know we all love and respect you and we would like to wish you a very happy birthday and hope everything you every wanted was given to you" said Kagome.
"This song is called Painter Song" said Sango.
Kagome sat down in front of the piano. Sango picked up the drums, and Rin the bass, Shippou played the acoustic guitar and one of the band playing before played the accordion. They started and soon Kagome started to sing.

Painter Song--Norah Jones
If I were a painter
I would paint my reverie
If that's the only way for you to be with me
We'd be there together
Just like we used to be
Underneath the swirling skies for all to see
And I'm dreaming of a place
Where I could see your face
And I think my brush would take me there
But only ...
If I were a painter
And could paint a memory
I'd climb inside the swirling skies to be with you
I'd climb inside the skies to be with you
And I'm dreaming of a place
Where I could see your face
And I think my brush would take me there
But only ...
If I were a painter
And could paint a memory
I'd climb inside the swirling skies to be with you
I'd climb inside the skies to be with you

They all finished as if they were in enchanted dream, just waking up with a smile. They all bowed and threw kisses.
"Grand pap's we love you. Happy Birthday!" said Rin with a wink.
Sesshoumaru smiled now he wasn't as worried considering Rin was finally acting like herself. It was strange how in a weeks worth he started to care for this strange girl. He liked her smiles and silly notions and all the things she did made him smile. He thought of her when she wasn't near him, which started a new thought in him. He looked towards Himura, where he smiled and looked up at her with care in his eyes. Rin threw a kiss towards him. Sesshoumaru felt something he was sure he would never feel for her. He shook of the feeling and waited to see what was next. Kagome looked towards Rin and Sango and smiled.
"The next song will be our last long, and it's dedicated to three wonderful women. Our mothers" said Kagome.
"Mama I love" said Sango blowing a kiss towards the beautiful Italian woman.
"And I love you mother" said Rin in her British accent.
"Mom I love you" said Kagome throwing looking towards her mom and brother.
"This one is called there she goes, because no matter where we are you always with us, and always in our head and heart" said Rin. [AN: This is the sixpence none the richer's version of this song. I like it it's like pop rock but good none the less]

There She Goes--Sixpence None the richer
There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains
There she blows
There she blows again
Pulsing through my vein
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains
There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains
There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name
She pulls my train
No one else could heal my pain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains
There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing down my lane
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

"We love you guys" said Rin.
"Even though sometimes you bug the hell out of us" muttered Kagome away from the microphone.
They smiled and walked down.
"Ok now time to get the hell out of these dresses and head out" said Kagome.
"Hey we still have people to trip" said Rin.
"That's right ok so who's first?" asked Kagome.
"Kiki" said Sango.
"Let's go" said Kagome.
They headed towards the table where they had the punch and other appetizers, and saw a large woman standing there trying to flirt with a very handsome old man.
"I feel bad for him" said Kagome.
"You can you imagine the two in the bed?" asked Sango.
"She'll probably drown him in her spit" said Rin.
They stood for a second and wondered what they just said.
"Man that's really sad" said Sango.
Rin smiled.
"Ok so what do we do?" asked Kagome.
"Walk up and just stick your feet out and she'll just walk into it" said Sango.
"Ok who will do the honors?" asked Kagome.
"Sango" said Rin.
"Why thank you!" said Sango as she glided towards the table and behind the woman.
"Why good evening" Sango said bowing slight before picking up a cup for punch.
She stuck her leg out a little pretending to have a leg pop [AN: Don't think dirty. I call it leg pop when in old movies the chick that's getting kissed she just sort of rise her leg up] The older man watched as the woman walked right in to the leg and falling gracefully on the ground. Sango winked at the older man before walking away.

"Well that wasn't very nice" said Miroku.
"Awe not you again" said Sango.
"Come on Sango most girls are happy to see their boyfriend" said Miroku.
"I'm not most girl" said Sango.
"I know that, that's why I like you so much" he said pulling her in to his arms.
Sango chuckled and kissed him.
"I'm going to have to give you a gift tonight" she said.
Miroku smiled and then snickered.
"So is Inu-yasha and Sesshoumaru here too?" asked Sango.
"Yeah they meet up with Rin and Kagome by the elevator.
"So let's go and join them" said Sango.
They headed towards the elevator where they were waiting for the elevator to come.
"Hey Inu-yasha, Sesshoumaru" said Sango.
"What's up Sango" said Inu-yasha.
Sesshoumaru nodded.
*Bing*
They headed inside and a silence floated in before Rin started to laugh.
"What happened?" asked Kagome.
"That was funny when Sango tripped Aunt Kiki" said Rin.
"The poor woman" said Miroku.
"I bet to you any woman with a big ass and helpless falls under the poor woman selection" said Sango. Miroku was about say something when they felt a jerk and they found that they stopped moving.

"Beautiful the stupid elevator stopped." Said Rin.
Kagome looked up to find Inu-yasha on top of her. "Get off" she said.
Inu-yasha leaned in some more.
"Inu-yasha if you guys were in here alone we wouldn't mind but considering that we don't want you guys to fuck in front of us, get off her" said Sango.
Inu-yasha sighed and sat up. Kagome sat up too. They sat around for about 5 minutes.
"So" said Miroku.
"I guess we're stuck in here for a while" said Rin. Kagome nodded. "I'm tired" said Rin leaning back against the oak wall of the elevator.
"Can't wait to go home. " said Sango.
"Yeah" said Kagome.
Inu-yasha and Miroku looked at each other before he started.

"You guys wanna explain to us why you guys didn't tell us that your grandfather is Shinuchi Higurashi?" asked Inu-yasha.
Kagome sighed as she sat back on the floor of the elevator. "This is so dumb" she said.
"Why do guys need to know anyways?" asked Sango.
"Well come on now, your mothers are three powerful women in the world or business, beauty, power, and privilege, your grand father is one of the wealthiest man, and you guys didn't say a word about it" said Miroku.
"Maybe if you haven't noticed Miroku, we don't enjoy being a celebrity" said Rin.
Sesshoumaru turned towards her and watched as her eyes took on a hurt and distance look.
"So how is it that all three of you guys are the same age, with the same grand father?" asked Inu-yasha.
"I guess you guys already know that grandpa only had one son, our father" said Kagome.
The three guys nodded.
"Well you see our father was a Miroku only he scored instead of scared" said Rin.
Miroku sighed and nodded "Yes make fun of me" he said.
"He was with all of our mothers at the same time or you know by months. Rin is the youngest, Sango is the oldest" said Kagome.
"He didn't marry Sango's and Rin's mothers but he did marry mines and she also had my brother Sota" said Kagome.
"I also have a brother his name is Kohaku and Rin doesn't have any" said Sango.
"Is your brother from your father too?" asked Miroku. Sango nodded. "Man I wish I was like him excluding the children" said Miroku.
Sango's brows twitched as she slapped him hard on the head.

"So your half European?" asked Sesshoumaru looking at Rin.
Rin nodded. "I grew up in London, England until I was 4 and that's when I met Kagome and Sango here. My mother and I were out shopping when we all just happened to run to the same toy store where they had these plushy," said Rin with a smile.
"Yeah there was only one plushy left and we all grabbed for it, Sango being the strongest got it, it was her idea to cut the stuff animal in threes to share" said Kagome laughing.
"Yeah Kagome then shook her head and said that if you do all the stuffing will come out, and plus she wanted the butt and the head" said Sango as she and Rin started to laugh.
"That's when Shippou came and grabbed it from Sango and started to hug it, he was younger then us so we just let him keep it" said Rin.
"Shortly after that we all went to an ice cream parlor and spilt a banana boat" said Kagome.
"Yeah Shippou had most of it though" said Rin.
Sango nodded "He was a pig back then" said Sango.
"He still is for Rin's pancakes" said Kagome.
"Hey when was last time you made them?" asked Sango.
Rin shrugged "don't know, but I cam make some for tomorrow morning" said Rin.
Kagome turned towards the guys. "You guys are invited of course" she said.
Sango nodded as she placed a kiss on Miroku's cheek.

"Why do you guys need to work if your grand father is so rich?" asked Miroku.
"We wanted to make a living for ourselves, you know. And who said we work?" asked Kagome.
"But what about Club Shikon?" asked Inu-yasha.
"How many times did you guys see us work there?" asked Rin.
"That is true" said Sesshoumaru.
"Actually, should we tell them?" asked Sango.
"Sure why not" said Kagome.
"We own Club Shikon, we meaning Sango, Kagome and I" said Rin.
"Really?" asked Miroku.
"Yeah when we moved out together we decided that we needed to seem as normal as possible so we had the club ready a head of time and we pretended to work there" said Kagome.
"But why?" asked Inu-yasha.
"So we wouldn't have greedy friends or boy friends" said Sango.
"I see that makes much sense" said Sesshoumaru.
*Bing*
They all looked up and saw the door open.
"Huh and it only took half an hour" said Kagome.
"yeah this has to be the shortest time I was stuck in a elevator" said Rin.
"Very fitting" said Sango.
The guys just shrugged as they stepped out. Rin looked at the man standing in the corner with a smile and waving at her.

Sesshoumaru watched Rin from the corner of his eyes, She smiled and walked towards Himura with such an expression.
"Hey sorry I wasn't there for the dance I promised you...I got stuck in the elevator" she said motioning towards the elevator before leaning in for a kiss.
He chuckled and kissed her. "I wanted to talk to you" he said softly.
She smiled and nodded. Kagome looked towards Sesshoumaru who was staring very hard at a painting that was very simple to understand.
"Hey don't worry about it," she said before walking towards Inu-yasha.
"What is the matter with him?" asked Inu-yasha.
Kagome groaned. "You know what there are some things that a moron shouldn't try to understand" said Kagome.
"Hey! I resent that!" he said.
"I bet you do" said Kagome.
Sesshoumaru found himself look towards the door that Rin and Himura disappeared through. He sighed he is a definite fool for letting his heart mess with his orderly life.

Rin smiled at Himura as they sat down on the laid out tables and chairs on the balcony.
"I have something very important to tell you" he started. Rin nodded.
"What is it?" asked Rin quietly.
"Rin I love with all my heart; I always have and I always will" he said.
Rin nodded. "I love you too" she said.
"Rin we have to end our relationship here" he said.
She felt as if her whole world came crashing on her.
"What?" she asked her voice cracking.
Himura let his hand cup her face and bring her close to him. "I'm sorry Rin; this is for your safety and good" he said before placing a small kiss to her lips and standing to leave, when Rin grabbed his wrist.
"And what about me! What am I going to do without you? If you haven't noticed I have been in love with you for I don't know how long anymore and you're the only one that had my heart and your throwing it back at me without explaining anything to me" she said as tears.
He looked away from her. "I'm sorry" he whispered quietly as he walked away.
Rin dropped to her knees and held her hands to her chest as tears busted out.

Sesshoumaru saw that Himura walked out wiping his eyes of what he knew to be tears. He looked towards the door before walking towards the door. He pushed it open and found Rin on her knees crying.
"Rin" he said walking towards her.
Rin looked up at him before lunching herself at him. Sesshoumaru held her close as her tears drenched his shirt.
"Rin what happed?" he asked softly.
"He's leaving me Sesshoumaru...he" she chocked before she just closed her eyes.
Sesshoumaru picked her up. Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Inu-yasha were going back to call Sesshoumaru when they found Sesshoumaru walking out of the Balcony with Rin in his arms.
"Oh m god what happened?!" asked Kagome running to Rin's side.
"She and Mr. Himura had an...I'm not sure what they had" said Sesshoumaru.
Kagome and Sango looked at each other and nodded. Sango pulled out her cell phone and pressed a button.
"Hello grand pa, sorry but we have to leave we completely forgot that we had something important to do, so happy birthday and tell the moms were sorry and bye" she said before hanging up.
"Let's go home guys" said Kagome.
They all nodded.

Kagome noticed from the corner of her eyes that Himura was talking to the head master to their high school.
"Hey you guys go on ahead I have to tell Sota something, I'll drive back" said Kagome.
"I'll wait for you" said Inu-yasha.
"No you guys probably should say bye to your parents and get going, I'll be right behind you guys" she said.
They nodded and headed off. Kagome walked towards Himura.
"How could you!" she yelled turning the attention towards her.
Himura grabbed her arm and dragged into a near by room.
"Kagome calm down" he said.
"No I can't believe that you did that to her! What's wrong with you?" she asked.
"Kagome I love her I wouldn't do anything to hurt her" said Himura.
Kagome's eyes went glassy. "What's going on?" she asked sitting down on the couch.
"Kagome I got a job offer in London, I know how much Rin likes it here, and I wouldn't dream of pulling her away from any of you guys. I didn't say anything to her because I was being selfish; I found out the day after I told her how much I cared for her. Kagome I'm confused and hurting her wasn't my intention," he said running his hand through his hair.
Kagome looked down at the carpet and sighed.

"She won't give up as long as you're here, she'll keep coming back to you until your completely gone and she doesn't know where you are." Said Kagome.
Himura looked at her. "I love her to death, I couldn't stand to see those tears on her eyes but I couldn't stay because if I did it would be harder" he said.
"You want to know something, we have always cared for you, even when we were younger we always liked having you round, it wasn't until you went away for good did we understand that Rin was in love with you, she pretended like it didn't bother her that you weren't there for the soccer games, or for her birthdays or any of those things, but she would cry at night; Sango and I would listen before we would climb into her bed and hold her. She acts strong, but she's nothing but a sensitive and lonely child, just like the rest of us" said Kagome.
He looked at her.
"You know the life we lead and the life style that we choose for ourselves, but with you gone again who's going to take care of her now? Sango and I want to be there but that's no longer enough!" said Kagome standing and facing him.

"Kagome...I'm sorry I have to, because I love her..." he said. Kagome nodded.
"I just wished you told her, because I can't do it" she said walking towards the door.
"It might be fucked up to say this but you're an ass hole; you're a sorry fuck that doesn't see what he has, no what he had" she said before walking out.
Himura sighed and slammed his fist against the closed door. Kagome walked out to be face to face with Inu-yasha.
"I thought you were going home" she said.
"I was but I wanted you to come home in one piece" he said.
"I see" said Kagome.
Inu-yasha stepped forward and pulled her into his arms.
"Inu-yasha she's going to be crushed, she's already is" said Kagome.
Inu-yasha held her. "I feel bad for Sess" said Inu-yasha.
Kagome looked up and smiled. "Oh you're a genius!" she said placing a kiss on his lips.
"Really?" he asked confused. "Sesshoumaru is the one, he's perfect" she said with a smile.
Inu-yasha looked confused and just shrugged.
"Come on Inu-yasha let's go home" She said with a small smile.

Unknown to anyone their parents stalking them from start to end. Well most of them anyway. They headed home, Sango, Miroku, Kagome, and Inu-yasha decided to spend the night at Sesshoumaru's place for Rin. Sesshoumaru sat up half the night just wondering what he had said to her and why she was so broken. Rin wasn't the kind to break down that way. She was strong, carefree, and most of all a light to those who were living in the dark. Then it hit him. She really was in love with him, no matter how she showed it to the world she cared for him more then anything probably, and it hurt like hell to think about.

TBC
**************************************
AN: I promised that Rin and Sesshoumaru would be together by chapter 16 but since I assumed that I would, I really didn't so they should be together by chapter 18 or 19. I'm currently working on chapter 17 and 18 so keep those reviews coming. I know this chapter was really serious and kind of lame, but I promise that it will be better next chapter. Sorry about the spelling and Grammar. Songs don't belong to me. Thank you all who reviewed I love you guys! Yay! ^^

By the way guys I don't want you guys to be thinking ok so that's it for Himura he just has a job and he'll leave Rin for that? I have a deeper explanation in the next two chapters, it has a lot of corruption but Himura took all the heat to keep Rin safe, so don't think that selfish bastard! Sesshoumaru is great and he will be the one to help her cope with the pain and all, but I really do feel bad for Himura. ^^;