Invader Zim Fan Fiction ❯ Zims War ❯ Pilot ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Pilot
 
Zim was working in his lab, on his next evil plan of course, while GIR stood close by watching ever so clueless as to what's happening in front of him.
“WHATCHA DOIN MASTA!!” He screeched in a strikingly high pitched tone. This caused Zim to recoil a bit and rub his antenna from the pain of this ridiculous shriek, which was ringing in his head at this point. He was so lost in thought that he didn't see or hear his defective SIR walk up to him.
“GIR!” Zim called “What Are You Doing In The Lab!!”
“Nuuuuuthiiiin” he said nonchalantly.
“Well Get Out Of Here!! You know you can't come down here anymore. Not after what you did last time.” Zim shuddered at the memory `…all of those monkeys…so scary looking…' he thought as his eye twitched.
“Awwwww Maaaaaaan” GIR stated sounding disappointed and looking at the ground.
He then immediately shot up with a very energetic “Ooookee Doookee!!” and walked out whistling.
Zim shook his head and went back to work “Now then, maybe I can get some work don…OUCH!!” he was cut off by a large U shaped object hitting him on the head.
“Hey What The Hell!!...umm….what is this thing any way? He pried his brain for information. He held the object to the light, and it all came pouring back in.
“Oh, I remember this. It's the memory core thingy from Taks SIR Unit.” He paused as he reminisced. “Hmmm…. I wonder how she's doing these days.”
Meanwhile On Taks ship…
“Oh my god that little piece of shit Irken disgrace son of a…” She went on, using more offensive language as she continued. “Mother….GOD IM GONNA KILL HIM!!” Tak screamed loudly to herself getting Freakishly mad.
“As soon as I get back to earth, he is so dead. He's dead for breaking my robot. He's dead for ruining my life….TWICE!!. He's dead for wrecking my ship. AND He's dead for!” she was cut off by her ships computer.
“Warning! Proximity alert, planet ahead!”
Excellent..” Tak said slow and cynical.
 
_____
 
(A/NThis chapter is very short. It's just an introduction. Which will to set the stage for everything else.)