Invader Zim Fan Fiction ❯ Zims War ❯ Attack of Pigs ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Attack of Pigs
 
 
 
“umm sir, I've detected a ship flying at our base at an alarming rate”
“Not Now Computer! I'm trying to figure out where the hell this stupid machine fell from.”
“…But…sir it's heading strait for us”
“COMPUTER!! What Did I Just Say!”
“but …”
“No Buts!!, there is absolutely No Room! For a big Butt , in this conversation. Now, speak again and I will permanently deactivate you!!”
BEEP!!...BEEP!!
“computer what is this beeping. It distracts the Mighty ZIM!!”
(silence)
BEEP!!
“Computer! Answer Me!”
“…I warned you”
CRASH!! BOOOM!! EXPLODE!!
( A/N narrator comin in a little late here huh?)
Zim was pinned under much rubble. His brain was rattling, and his vision got blurry. He hazily looked around to find the source of the explosion. He could make out a voot runner, and a figure stepping out of it.
“Hello Zim” a familiar voice said walking out of the smoke. Zim was trying to push himself up from the debris. He recognized the voice as female, and he knew it from somewhere, but he couldn't put it together until she spoke again.
“Long time No See…” The figure said again with a mostly nonchalant tone, but with a hint of evil.
“W-who?...T..Tak?! Is That You?! He managed to get out of the ruble and focus his vision a bit. Tak opened up with a sigh.
“Yes Zim, it's me.” She said without the slightest sound of emotion in her voice. “I didn't think it would be this easy.” She stated in the same tone. “I thought you might put up some kind of challenge, like running away or throwing a pig at me” She finished.
As if on command GIR Burst into the room, pigs in hand, and hurdled them at Tak, all while singing dramatic theme music from the Mission Impossible soundtrack.
As soon as the pigs hit Tak she fell onto the floor and sat there in complete Aww at what just happened. Soon Zim and Gir stood over her looking down. She just scowled but then smirked and taunted them smugly…
“That the best you can do?”
Zim looked down at Tak and responded in his normal voice
“Do not underestimate the Power of the Piggys Tak!”
Just then her forehead started to smolder where the pig had hit.
“AHHHH!! What Did You Do To ME!!”
“heh hah ha, yep…FOOLISH! JANITORIAL! MIND! SLAVE!! You Know not The Powers OF THE PIG!!
“Grrrrrrr!, Zim! I'll get you if it's the laa…uhh…” She passed out from the head injury.
“WoW,” Zim said, “ I cant believe that actually worked” now looking at GIR, who promptly replied..
Can't believe what worked?” Zim just smacked his head and ordered GIR to retrieve his pigs.
Later…
Tak awoke to a massive headache and a dark room.
“uhhh…my head…where am I?”
Just then a big spot light shone on her location, and she realized she was tied up…
(A/N ok I know that some readers may think they know where this is going. Well you're wrong. The thought of that is just…sick and I will not ever have a single living creature being taken advantage of in any story of mine)
“Well well well!!...look at what we have here.” A familiar voice spoke from the shadows. Before Tak could ask, a figure stepped out into the light.
“ZIM!” She snarled. “Let Me Out Of This!!” Now a little more aware of her current situation.
“Oh I'm afraid I cant do that” He stated with the same lack of emotion and carelessness she showed him at there first meeting. He pulled out a laser knife and began spinning it
Tak, now a little worried, “Hey! W-What are you doing with that?
“Oh nothing” He said, but then quickly turned it on and threw it at the immobilized Tak, piercing her where her heart would be.
“AHHHHHHH!!” She screamed in pain. Her vision started to fade, and she noticed Zim walking toward her with a look of triumph on his face, obviously ready to retrieve his knife.
_____
“No...stay away…” Tak muttered in her sleep.
“Tak!...Tak! wake up! Your having a bad dream!” Zim was pretty much yelling at her.
Tak sat up quickly. She was sweating and panting heavily with fear of what just happened. Her biggest phobia was being captured and killed by an enemy.
“Hey…you alright.” Said a now startled Zim sitting in a chair right next to her. She didn't look at him. Instead she observed her surroundings. She was on a…couch, covered by a blanket, and could feel bandages around her head.
“Hey” Zim said trying to get her attention. “You okay?.”
She looked over at Zim and immediately jumped back, remembering what he did in her dream, and put her back against the top of the couch pulling her legs close to her chest.
“Umm, I'll take that as a no.” Zim said with a slight hint of uncertainty in his voice. “Any way, the burn on your head must have caused you to pass out. Uh, if you need ice just tell GIR, and he'll be glade to get it for you. You can sleep here…I guess and if you need me, I'll be around, just tell me, whenever. But I suggest you try to get some rest.”
Tak had started to calm down and come back to her senses. She still kept her distance from Zim though.
“Alright then, be back to check on ya in a few.”
“Wait!” Tak commanded.
“Oh so you can still speak.” Zim said sarcastically. Tak hesitated at before asking her question.
“Why are you doing this?” was the only thing she could think to say. Zim paused and thought for a moment.
dunno” He said and promptly walked out.
And so it went. Tak rested at Zims house for about two days. She remained distant for most of it, but they shared a laugh at some poor unfortunate test subjects expense every once in a while.
 
For awhile Tak forgot about why she was there.
 
 
End of Chapter 2