Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Out with the Old, In with the New ❯ The Effects of Bathwater ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*-- --*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*---
 
Me: Hullo, I'm Herme, and I have a problem.
Tommy: I'm Tommy and I have a problem: it's Herme.
Me: Shut up! No one asked you! Anyways…I swear, every time I go to write one of these scenes I get attacked by these weird Waves of Modesty and I feel so…dirty. At any other time, that might make me happy, but during my attacks?
Tommy: One can practically feel the heat outside our room as Herme blushes inside.
Me: `Course, I unfortunately can't be at my laptop all the time, so imagine, if you will, how I get as I sell grannies some calendars in the mall between “Oh Yuri! Wolfram moaned.” and “Yuri ground himself against Wolfram.” Can you guess?
Tommy: *Snicker Snicker*
Me: And to think, none of the ladies have a clue that their friendly cashier is secretly feeling pretty good about her own writings. *Coughs* In any case, moving right along now—
Tommy: Muwahahahaha! Imagine that! Now THAT'S naughty!
Me: Now, now, Thomas, that wasn't what we wanted to say.
Tommy: Oh yeah…
Me: *Announcer Voice* And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! Posted today, the 28th of October, in honor of—
Tommy: —herself.
Me: *Normal Voice* Aw, shit, Thomas! How could you say something like that?! *Clears throat back to announcer* In honor of myself! Behold, The Very Last Chapter!!! Happy Birthday! TO ME!!
Tommy: *Jumps excitedly with a bottle of alcohol in one hand and a poker hand in the other* We're 21!
Me: *Jumps On Tommy* We're 21!! Whoopee!
Tommy: *Hugs Mistress* Let's party!
Me: You got it! *To Audience* I've having a great hoopla today, so while I'm out whooping it up with my family and friends, I'll be thinking of all of you! Please enjoy the last chapter and leave a review, it is the best gift I can receive!
Tommy: But if you wanna send us, say, some cash, we won't—
Me: THOMAS!
Tommy: I mean, uh…The Seventh Installment! ENJOY!
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*-- --*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*---
 
Extra special thank you to Wolfram_Kyo and Tsukihime! For Wolfram_Kyo: Wolfram is my favorite character, too! I always love characters like him. Thank you for feeding us, you've NO IDEA how much we appreciate it! Ha ha. And To Tsukihime: Tommy would say “I like your perverted side!!” Ha ha, and I do, too. Thank you for your kind words, if the sweet feeling I give you through my updates is anything like the feeling I get reading your reviews then I am very pleased indeed. Thank you both!!
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*-- --*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*---
 
 
=Out with the Old, In with the New=
Seventh Installment: The Effects of Bathwater
 
“I still love to wash in your old bathwater
Make me feel like I couldn't love another
I can't help it... you're my kind of man”
—No Doubt
 
Wolfram watched as if in a daze as Yuri reopened the door to speak to the guards outside. Whatever it was Yuri had said was lost upon him as he began feeling trepidation creep back into his thoughts. Just as he began questioning, however, Yuri had closed the door and turned back to him. With one breath, all such thoughts faded.
 
Gravity itself couldn't have brought the two together quicker than just that powerful scent. Yuri merely held out his arms and Wolfram went into them with a submission that frightened every one of his good senses. As he felt Yuri's arms tighten around him, Wolfram put up a token struggle but his fear wasn't enough to drown out his growing desire, nor did it even affect Yuri in the least.
 
Just as soon as he was within reach, Yuri grabbed onto him and pulled him in. Their lips met and the passion from the baths returned three-times fold. Overpowered by the scent that seemed to be surrounding them like a cloud of smoke, choking them and making them desperate to say, to show all the things they'd been feeling up `till now.
 
Yuri's mind reveled in the feel of Wolfram's body against his. Slender, so it made Wolfram's barely there curves stand out; moist from the baths, his embroidered silk robe clung to his skin; it hung off Wolfram's shoulders and opened to the groin, where Wolfram was clutching the front together with one hand; Wolfram's hair was mussed from their running, from their kissing: he looked gorgeous. His face was flushed, lips parted with breath passing quickly through them. Yuri could feel Wolfram's chest move against his as he breathed, and softly, just beneath that, the quicker tempo of his heart against his.
 
For a moment that felt like an eternity, the two stared at each other. At that moment everything they felt was coming to light on their faces. All their fear, uncertainty, jealousy, hatred, loathing, lusting, loving. Everything.
 
Wolfram leaned over then and kissed Yuri. Soft, and petulant, and sweet, it was everything Yuri…
 
…had feared.
 
…never knew.
 
…already knew.
 
…always wanted.
 
Everything.
 
“I can't figure you out,” Wolfram breathed against his lips.
 
“What?”
 
“You're…” In a brief flash of his usual self, Wolfram wanted to die of shame for having this conversation. He'd never imagined he ever would. “…different,” he finished, finally, leaning his temple against Yuri's. “You don't fit into the categories I created for the people I went out with before.”
 
“You mean I don't meet your requirements?” Yuri asked, feeling no small amount of hurt.
 
Wolfram blushed. “No, I…I think you…surpass them.”
 
Wolfram felt overwhelmingly embarrassed while Yuri felt overwhelmingly happy.
 
“So, what's the problem?” Yuri said, excitement creeping back into his voice, pulling back to look at Wolfram.
 
Wolfram avoided Yuri's eyes. “I don't know what to do with you. I don't know what you'll like. I don't know…how to make you like me.” Wolfram waited for lightning to strike him, but as with Conrad, the Fates had no such plans for him.
 
**Great One above! Why am I saying all this? Why now?** Wolfram wondered. **Is this what they call `insecurity?'**
 
Yuri smiled. “You shouldn't worry so much, after all, we've got years to figure it out, right? But just for right now, I'll show you what I like.”
 
Wolfram blinked in surprise. **Wait…is Yuri accepting the—**
 
Yuri began with kissing Wolfram's forehead. Wolfram didn't resist, indeed, he was desperately trying to understand what Yuri had just said, and trying to fit these actions of Yuri's into a category, still unable to throw his old standards out the window. But as Yuri kissed his eyes, Wolfram stopped trying to label Yuri. Yuri was Yuri was Yuri.
 
With each kiss that Yuri laid upon Wolfram, he thought of a moment, sometimes together with the others, sometimes alone between the two of them. He thought of when he had fallen as he tried to mount his horse on his own for the first time. Wolfram had looked and scowled at him, saying Wimp!, but he remembered how immediately after that, he had had a slightly worried-looking Wolfram kneeling by his side, asking if he was alright. He thought of how Wolfram teased him constantly, but at the same time defended him against anything harsh Gwendal might have to say. He thought of how Wolfram abused him in his sleep by kicking and punching him (sometimes, Yuri suspected it was not-so-accidental), but then at other times, Wolfram would lay still and snuggle against him.
 
Yuri wondered, at that moment, how long it would take before he ever admitted to Wolfram that he enjoyed the warm and safe feeling he got from having Wolfram against him, and how much he missed it whenever he had to sleep in his own bed alone in Japan.
 
Wolfram shivered as he felt the cool air touch his bare skin as Yuri pulled away his robe. In sharp contrast, Yuri laid hot kisses with his mouth that felt like brands, marking Wolfram as his own. **Funny,** Wolfram thought abstractly. **I thought I had fire…**
 
The combined effects of Yuri's kisses and the air made goosebumps of pleasure rise on Wolfram's arms, running up the length of his back and causing him to arch forward into Yuri. It was the slowest form of torture Wolfram ever imagined, as Yuri kissed down his chest, swirling his tongue around one hardened nipple. Yuri's hands burned a trail down to Wolfram's waist. Yuri slid his hands down between the fabric of the robe, pressing firmly against the soft skin along Wolfram's sides.
 
Leaving Wolfram's nipples, Yuri continued his descent. There was a brief battle for dominance over the robe entirely, but after a moment, Wolfram allowed Yuri to open the front of the robe. The stir of air caused from the robe's crumbling to the floor brushed against Wolfram's bare legs, the sensation traveling up his entire body, reminding him vividly that he was standing absolutely naked. In front of an apparently rapt audience.
 
Looking down, Wolfram watched with mixed feelings as Yuri stared at his erection, which was staring, proudly and at full attention, back at Yuri. As one second became two, Wolfram began feeling nervous again and was just about to say something when Yuri suddenly stuck out his tongue and licked the head. Instantly, Wolfram jerked away.
 
“What's the matter?” Yuri asked, looking upwards.
 
“Ah, nothing…” Wolfram said, voice only a little shaky. “It's just…uh…” He paused to get a good blush going. “I don't think you ought to do that.”
 
“Yet?” Yuri voiced aloud the hidden word at the end of Wolfram's sentence.
 
Wolfram stared at Yuri as if surprised to hear him read his thoughts aloud. “Um, yes?”
 
Yuri's eyebrow rose in amusement. “Why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be able to ascertain for yourself if something of this nature should be allowed or not?”
 
Wolfram's face turned red as he recognized the words. “Don't quote me at me!”
 
Yuri laughed. “Turn around, then.”
 
”What?”
 
Yuri didn't give him the dignity of an verbal answer. Instead, he pushed Wolfram backwards until he reached the bed. Once there, he turned Wolfram and pushed him over, so that he was half on, half off the bed, but with his cute little ass right where Yuri wanted it.
 
Wolfram's face burned with horror as he realized what Yuri was going to do, but this in itself was nothing to how he felt when Yuri exposed his entrance. Wriggling in discomfort, Wolfram was surprised when something hot and soft and wet touched him.
 
“What are you doing?” he gasped.
 
But Yuri didn't answer, focusing in on his task as if it were between life and death. Yuri honestly felt it was that important. Pressing his tongue against the firm muscle, Yuri tried to make his way inside. When he had first considered it, he had been worried about the taste, but either due to his recent bath, or perhaps just to his own self, Wolfram didn't taste all that bad. Just being this intimately close to Wolfram, feeling the silken skin and breathing in the sweet scent that was Wolfram's alone, made Yuri's lust mount to incredible heights and he pressed his free hand against his groin to suppress the growing sensation that was urging him to toss decency to the side and just take the blonde.
 
Wolfram gasped as he felt Yuri's hot tongue breach his entrance. It was tight and slightly painful, and not very deep, but the sensations he was feeling were unlike anything he ever had before. The acute knowledge of what was happening and of who was doing it enhanced the growing thrill of feeling that hot slick muscle scraping along inside. It had to be a sin to feel this good.
 
“Oh, oh, oh, oh,” Wolfram was half-mumbling, half-moaning. Yuri felt himself become even harder as he listened to Wolfram's utterances.
 
“In me,” Wolfram mumbled suddenly.
 
Now, Yuri pulled his tongue away to say, “What?”
 
“In me,” Wolfram repeated, his voice still husky.
 
Yuri paused but didn't understand what Wolfram was asking for? In him? Yuri was already “in him,” what more—
 
By this point in Yuri's brainstorm session, Wolfram felt his patience run out as his lust spiked inside him.
 
Pulling himself off of the bed, Wolfram turned around to grab at Yuri. “Get inside me!” he shouted to a startled Demon King. “I want to feel you in me now!”
 
Wolfram hauled Yuri to his feet briefly before pushing the dazed guy down onto their mattress. He pushed Yuri into a more comfortable position completely on the bed before he climbed up onto the bed and climbed onto him.
 
Well, this was one thing Yuri had never…until that morning…imagined happening in all his life: a horny Wolfram von Bielefelt sitting starkers on his lap. Not that he was complaining. He also had no further complaints as Wolfram began suckling at his skin in random places. Unable to keep to himself, Yuri ran his hands along the length of Wolfram's back, grabbing at his ass and pulling him down into himself.
 
Suddenly then, Yuri was aware of the clammy pajama bottoms he was wearing. At the same time, it seemed, Wolfram also decided that Yuri was wearing far too much bothersome clothing. He grabbed at the top of the pants, and Yuri rushed to help Wolfram pull both those and his boxers away. As Wolfram pulled the boxers from the dark-haired boy, Wolfram paused and looked at them before throwing them the way of the pajama bottoms.
 
Now facing Yuri's arousal, Wolfram eyed it with as much speculation as Yuri had his. He was fascinated by it, not by it's appearance so much as the knowledge, deep down inside somewhere, that this fine specimen, and the guy it was attached to, was his. Only his. Especially his. Wolfram grinned his now trademark wolfish grin and gave it a firm licking from base to tip.
 
Yuri had to, *just HAD to*, congratulate himself on not cumming right there and then just from watching that gorgeous vision lick him, not to mention enduring the stab of pleasure he got from it. Wolfram had watched his face and seemed satisfied with the reaction. Leaning to the side, then, Wolfram fumbled for something under the bed. Yuri watched with great curiosity until Wolfram righted himself, now with a small jar in hand.
 
“What's that?” he asked the blonde.
 
“What do you think?” Wolfram said before opening the jar and dipping his fingers inside.
 
**He had that?** Yuri paused. **He kept it under our bed? How did he know?**
 
It wasn't until he heard Wolfram say, “Why do you think? Just in case!” that Yuri realized he had spoke aloud. But he promptly forgot it as he continued to watch Wolfram. When the fingers came back out they were coated with a thick watery substance. Yuri watched in amazement as Wolfram then reached behind himself. It took a moment, but Yuri finally understood what Wolfram was doing and it excited him to no end.
 
“Let me,” Yuri said and he grabbed the jar from Wolfram's hand. Sitting up, he dipped two of his fingers inside and brought them up under Wolfram through his legs. Wolfram stayed still and stared at Yuri's face as Yuri pushed a finger inside along one of Wolfram's own. Yuri stared back as they moved their fingers inside. Wolfram repressed his winces to a mere fluttering of his eyelids as the stinging began, but the stinging was nearly forgotten when Yuri began caressing him with one hand while still pressing his fingers inside of Wolfram.
 
Wolfram leaned down as Yuri stretched up, and with the meeting of their lips, all else not associated with the connection of their bodies faded into nonexistence. Wolfram pulled his finger away, and Yuri's with it. Using one hand to grab the jar back, he used the other to push Yuri back down against the bed. Tossing the resealed jar away, Wolfram spread the lubrication over Yuri and then rose up to align Yuri with the entrance. Then, slowly, slowly, he lowered himself.
 
No matter the lube or the stretching, the task was harder than Wolfram expected, and much more painful. He'd never realized it'd hurt this much, but he felt comforted by the presence of Yuri's hands massaging his thighs, neither rushing nor condescending. He slid down, inch by inch, and Yuri never moved, instead waiting for Wolfram's word.
 
Wolfram's eyes began to water somewhat, but all he said was, “It's fine, it's fine,” when he took in the look on Yuri's face.
 
At long last, Wolfram had settled completely onto Yuri's lap, and the feeling was intense in every way imaginable. Yuri moved his hands to cup Wolfram's face, bringing it towards him to kiss. Yuri prayed to the Great One, please, let Wolfram be able to understand from this one kiss alone everything Yuri had to say but had no words for. The feeling of being completely surrounded by Wolfram's body, soul, and element had no name, no description, no comparison. He was a live fire, engulfing Yuri in his fiery madness.
 
Wolfram lost himself in the kiss, in the scent of Yuri. The scent which was definitive of Yuri, enhanced by the strange orchid smell lingering from the baths. Having realized he didn't feel as taut, Wolfram lifted his hips a small way, just to see if he could.
 
He could.
 
And he wanted to.
 
Wolfram pressed himself firmly back down over Yuri, and the two of them groaned with the pleasure the friction afforded them. Yuri had thought the sight of Wolfram settling himself over him, eyes tearing, face flush, mouth shaped into a “o,” was the most arousing, most beautiful, hottest, cutest—he just had to sum it up by saying it was the best thing he had ever seen, and was a picture he would remember all his life. Now however, Yuri thought he'd go insane as Wolfram lifted and lowered himself repeatedly, softly, gently, yet firm and insistent. Each movement brought on a wave of pleasure he felt he could drown in. They knocked him closer to the edge of sanity he was swaying on.
 
Wolfram watched each movement of Yuri's face, the expressions causing Wolfram himself to smile. He never imagined he would gain so much not only from their physical contact but also from the mental thrill of knowing he was able to so pleasure the one person who truly mattered. The only person who, as of fifteen minutes ago, mattered at all.
 
Then Wolfram felt something in his groin almost like an itch. It flared without warning and it was both a great feeling and a bothersome one. He drove himself down harder onto Yuri and felt the peculiar feeling stroked.
 
“Oh gods,” Yuri groaned as he watched, and felt, Wolfram begin to bounce harder on his lap. But Yuri wasn't the only one making noise: above him, Wolfram's early moan had broken off into a string of syllables either in a dialect Yuri had yet to learn, or in a hot lustful code Yuri had yet to decipher.
 
Periodically, Wolfram would lean over to lay sloppy kisses against Yuri's mouth, which were really no more than a smacking of their lips together before leaning back again. Yuri found them adorable and unsatisfying at the same time. The third time Wolfram did it, Yuri thrust his tongue out and brushed it against Wolfram's. For his efforts, Wolf stayed locked at his lips. Their tongues thrust against each other very much the same way their hips did.
 
Wolfram thrilled in the velvety feeling of Yuri's tongue against his, the rough pulling of Yuri's hands against his hips, urging him to go faster, harder, linger, move. Though Wolfram's tongue was still in Yuri's mouth, they weren't so much kissing, or even sloppy kissing, anymore. Yuri had a fleeting thought about CPR, but it was gone as soon as Wolfram began licking his way down Yuri's neck.
 
Wolfram felt as if everything around them had shrunk until the entire world consisted of nothing but the two of them and their bed. The small space seemed heated to extremes through the meeting of Wolfram's fire and Yuri's water. Their bodies were hot and moist, as if bathed in steam, and Wolfram could have sworn he was feeling the experience with every single one of his senses, including a sixth sense he'd had no knowledge of prior to this.
 
Yuri's mind felt like a busy highway at night: thoughts like lights were speeding past, each barely missing each other, but uniting all the while. Anything not having to do with the blonde on top of him left his mind, and he felt as if he were screaming something, but could neither hear it nor know what it was. His lust and pleasure boiled down inside him and gathered at one point, wonderful and painful at the same time. He held onto Wolfram's slender hips, pulling him harder onto him as if by brute force alone, Yuri would be able to join into one entity with Wolfram.
 
Wolfram himself was feeling much the same way as he both allowed himself and forced himself closer to Yuri. Yuri may have been pulling, but Wolfram willingly followed, as much excited to find the end as Yuri. Wolfram closed his eyes and arched backwards, straining the muscles in his thighs…
 
**Please don't give out, don't stop now,** Wolfram thought abstractly.
 
And then there was…
 
Wolfram gave out a choked gasp as all of the intense pressure that had built up for so long inside him burst through him and out like water from a dam. His fingers gripped Yuri's sides, as if holding on to him would keep him from being washed away. As soon as Yuri felt Wolfram tense, he could no longer hold onto his own breaking orgasm. With a growling curse and a few choice words (which Wolfram later would threaten him by every now and again), Yuri let loose, euphoria and pleasure running through his entire body, coating him with a feeling of absolute satisfaction.
 
As quickly as the large rush of relief came it passed, leaving behind a pleasant buzz but no strength, and Wolfram slumped down over Yuri. The two of them breathed hard against each other for a long time, a happy kind of exhaustion settling over them. Before sleep could fully overtake them, Wolfram lifted himself gingerly off of Yuri. Yuri's softened erection slid out of Wolfram, and was followed by a stream of cum.
 
“We should clean up,” Wolfram said in a quiet voice, for no good reason other than he didn't feel like he had enough strength to spare for both moving and speaking normally. Then, Wolfram slid off the bed and set his feet on the ground but as soon as he stood, he felt something was a bit off.
 
“Wolfram?” Yuri asked, watching him. “What's the matter?”
 
“My legs,” Wolfram said, bemused. “They're shaking.” He looked up at Yuri and laughed. “I can't…” He paused as his muscles gave a quiver which nearly dropped him to the ground. Next thing he knew, Yuri was there, holding his arms and stopping his descent.
 
Touching the soft skin of Wolfram's arms, smelling that sweet smell now mixed in with the thick musk that both he and Wolfram had smeared over themselves, looking at Wolfram's slender naked body as it half-stood, half-kneeled before him rekindled the feelings of lust in Yuri with a swiftness that surprised him.
 
Wolfram glanced up at Yuri as he felt the support dissipate. He was on his knees by the time he asked Yuri, “What's the matter?”
 
“Nothing,” Yuri said. “I just like you there.”
 
Wolfram blinked as his bottom settled onto the ground. “Where?”
 
Then Yuri was on the ground as well, pushing Wolfram onto his back. Yuri settled himself between Wolfram's legs. “Here,” he answered and then he kissed Wolfram's mouth, then his neck, and his collarbone, and then down his chest.
 
Still feeling the aftereffects of his first orgasm, Wolfram began moaning from the sensations almost immediately. Everything felt enhanced, as if by echoes, feeling as if it were reverberating throughout him, causing him to shiver with excitement. And when Yuri entered him a second time, Wolfram could hardly stop himself from sobbing with the pleasure.
 
But when Yuri began hitting against a spot hitherto merely a legend whispered amongst those who only dreamed about these kinds of things, well…
 
From a place deep within him, skillfully hidden until this moment when it was needed, Wolfram began muttering the most, by-far, impressively shameless pornographic phrases (which Yuri later would counter-threaten him by every now and again) he had ever said in his life, bar none. If he had known at the time what he had been saying, he never would have let them pass his lips. Some things really *were* beyond the pale! But as Yuri lifted Wolfram's lower half over his thighs and drove into him harder, Wolfram really couldn't give a damn.
 
Both Yuri and Wolfram felt themselves approaching their climaxes much father than they had before. With blinding speed and numbing pleasure, Wolfram fell once more from the summit, dragging Yuri along after him. For a few moments after, Wolfram was aware of nothing but darkness and the sound of his breathing, but when he felt Yuri caressing his sides he opened his eyes. They connected with Yuri's almost immediately.
 
His life was over.
 
His life as he knew it was over.
 
And it was all…Yuri Shibuya's…fault.
 
Wolfram grinned and grabbed Yuri's head. Then he kissed him.
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*-- --*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*---
 
A/N: And there you have it folks! The Very End! I decided to leave it to your imaginations what happens after this, but if I could hazard a guess—
Tommy: I don't think that should be allowed, you're the author.
Me: Oh, hush! Anways, I believe they'll clean up (or not, hell…), take a long comfy nap in that big bed, miss breakfast entirely, have an inkling that the perfume was involved, and that the most likely suspect is Celi…after that? Who knows!
Tommy: Gee, how brilliant…
Me: Shaddup! In any case, thank you to everyone who was a part of this project from the very beginning, namely my two sisters, I love you Kyo and Fai!! Thanks for Sachie's and Angel's early encouragement. Thanks for the input I received from many, many people. And special thanks to you the readers, `specially if you let me know you were along for the ride. I'll probably be disappearing from the face of the Fanfiction World for a bit, but rest assured: I'll be writing! With great love and gratitude, Herme
 
28. October. 2006
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*-- --*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*---