Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Two memories one soul ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer i don't own kkm
i am making no money from writing this fic, it is solely for fun.

WARNING: boyxboy yaoi, Sex related scenes.

PROLOGUE YEAR 950AD

The moon shone over the silent town, a sign that every mortal being were asleep.
Running in inhumane speed were two figures one had blonde hair and the other as dark as the night. They came to a stop in front of a deserted castle. One of them fell on the ground.

"wolfram!"the other shouted he carried the blonde over his shoulder and walked into the castle.

Light blasted in the castle
as he went by. He came to a
stop in a room with shelvies
piled with old scrolls. He
pushed the shelf aside to
reveal a dark path that
soon lit up as the raven
walked by. At the end of
this path was an alter,there
was a statue of a very
good looking man in front of
it. The raven laid the blonde on the alter and rip the shirt of the blonde exposing his chest that was covered in blood. There was a dark wound on his chest.
Yuuri gasped "it's...it's bad."Yuuri said.
Wolfram sighed"ofcourse it is moron."he said "i was stabbed with the blade of morgif, the vampire slayer."
"i should get sensei"Yuuri said on his feet.
"no wait"wolfram said. He raised his hand to his view and Saw little glowing crack in his skin.
"Yuuri!"he called in alarm and Yuuri came to his knees by the alter.
"oh no we don't have time"
"im dying Yuuri" wolfram said griping Yuur's hand.
"no i won't let you die"Yuuri said in determination. He took a dagger from the table and slit his wrist.
"what are you doing"
"saving you. Drink" he placed his bleeding hand over wolfram's mouth.
"Yuuri stop,This is sacrilege vampires don't drink their fellows blood"

''that's not true. Why do you always believe everything your master tells you''
wolfram turned to see the crack in his hand had grown to his shoulder and was creeping to his face.
"Yuuri, you have to let me go"

"what! " he shook his head "no please don't ask me to do that"
he took wolfram's hand in his.
"what about our time, you promised we d be together after the war."
"not in this life time Yuuri"
Yuuri shook his head and Broke into tears.
"i can't...i can't do this"he cried.
"don't worry, this is shinou's temple isn't it, the tenth temple of reincarnation"wolfram touched Yuuri's hair,when he raised his head he gasped wolfram's face was filled with glowing cracks that looked more like holes now. He gripped wolfram's hand so as not to break down again.

"you can convince shinou to reborn my soul"

"but then i would have to wait one thousand years to be with you." Yuuri said tears streaming down his cheeks

" Why don't you just let me come with you."

"you can't do that Yuuri. You said you wanted to protect the humans who would if you are gone"

"but i can't live without you"

"now who is the selfish one". And Yuuri laughed bitterly. He watched the glowing light escape from wolfram's body. If he wasn't losing the one he loved more than life itself, he would have took time to admire them.

"ashiteru Yuuri"wolfram said. A tear slipped from Yuuri's eyes and he smiled.

" you said it, say it again my love so i can find peace untill we meet again"Yuuri said
"i....love you" and his hand fell limp as he broke into tiny lights. Yuuri's head fell on the empty table.

"wolfram"he whispered."

"ahhh!" Yuuri shouted
lightening hit a town a mile away and tsunami struck the next town, all for the growling of an angry beast.