Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Two memories one soul ❯ The new begining ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER I don't own kkm, if i did Yuuri would be madly inlove with wolfram.

WARNING boyxboy Yaoi rated T

CHAPTER ONE YEAR 2006 ENGLAND

The sun rise in the east and set's in the west but, to wolfram's father it set and rise in his job as a finder.

Rufus von beilfield used to be crowned prince of england, that is untill he disobeyed his father and was disinherited.
He loved ancient history and took to finding more about them.
He came to a stupid conclusion one time that vampires existed. No one, not even his eldest son believed him. conrad loved listern to their father's stories from his adventures but he couldn't believe that vampires exist.

Wolfram von bielfield, youngest son of rufus von bielfeld was trying to concentate on his assignment as school president,taking dates of occasions ,ensuring punctuality, and sanitray in the school and picking activities clubs for every student according to their department, was all the properties of his job and more but he wasn't complaining ,if only a certain blonde boy would atleast do something right for once.

He looked up to glare at saralegui, who was busy displacing every laboratory apparatus in the lab . He was like everywhere at once.

"stop,stop it sara!"wolfram almost shouted .

"oh, hey there"sara said as if he was just seeing wolfram for the first time.

"is there anything you can do. I mean i tried you for baseball you can't do it, science club,nope too much brain work. Food and nutrition, too much activity. What is it can you do"wolfram said and sighed into his seat in defeat. Sara was such a piece of work why did the teacher leave him to wolfram. They probably couldn't handle him either.

"see you are all stressed out. Why don't you let me do what i do best"

"and that is...."

"being me"sara said with a smirk
"ugh please" came wolfram's disgruntled reply.

Sara came behind wolfram and began massaging his shoulder to his neck, wolfram sighed in content.

"feels good, doesn't it" sara said a smirk on his lips.
"i... really want that but not from you!'' he got up quickly and gave sara a hard knock on his head.

''itai....what-what was that for im your boyfriend'' sara cried.
"even so, you should learn to keep your distance"wolfram said giving his famous grunt and flipping his hair side ways with his eyes closed.

"distance? Im your boyfriend, i shouldn't have any distance''
wolfram didn't burge. The principal came into the lab and eyed them and the mess sara had made of the laboratory.

''tanaka-sensei"wolfram choked out.he looked at the mess and back to the principal
"i...can explain...."he eyed sara "actually he can explain"he said pointing at sara, he almost laughed when sara's eyes grew wide as saucer.
"wolfram i want to see you in my office"tanaka said and left.
"oh great you ve done it. You better be extremely lucky today cause if i get in trouble for this you are so gonna pay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


wolfram sighed as he massaged his neck. That tanaka, he may be a friend of the family and knows that wolfram is gay but he sure was harsh.wolfram thought, remembering the stack of assignment papers he had signed in the principal's office.
' that sara'wolfram growled his mind.

It was four oclock so the school was empty. Wolfram matched to where he packed his motor cycle he noticed a very familiar bicycle packed close to it.and just on cue the owner came running towards him.

"wolf-chan!"
wolfram turned to see his dark haired friend running towards him, tears in his eyes, arms open wide he embraced wolfram.

"wolf-chan, where have you been. I ve been looking all over for you i waited for you, see " murata cried.
"murata, your nose is dripping"wolfram said
"eh gomene" murata released him to clean his nose. Wolfram sighed and made his way to his motor cycle.

"ne ne ne wolf-chan, can i come to your house"murata asked
"murata im tired i won't be able to entertain you"wolfram said.
"but you don't have to, you won't even know im there"

wolfram immediately why murata waited for him. Ever since conrad bought the play station 3 for wolfram, murata had grown attached to the house like it was his second home.

"okay sure, whatever, just don't make too much noise"wolfram said. Murata cheered noisily making wolfram regret his decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


emerald eyes open to meet emerald eyes.wolfram blinked"mother!"wolfram shouted and flew out of bed.

"aw wolfie, you look so cute in that neglige i bought you"lady celi said
"mother a little privacy!"wolfram said and ran into the bathroom.

Wolfram hated his neglige but it was the only thing he could sleep comfortable in. He hoped to out grow it but six years has past since he bought it and he still could't sleep without it.

"what is it mother"wolfram asked. He came out dressed in a blue sleeved shirt and matching blue pants"wolfie baby you look perfect"lady celi said with glee.
"your father's exhibition is about to start"she continued.

"oh, i thought i would sleep a little longer"wolfram said in monotone.
"sorry for disturbing your sleep sweetie but you know your father won't start this show without any of his kids there."

"but conrad will be there, won't he"
"yes of course but your father want's you there too. Now come on smile and support your father" wolfram forced a smile as his mother pushed him out of the room.

By ten pm the exhibition started. Wolfram was amazed at the number of people that came to see his fathers junk, well not junk junk but seriously the ring of alexander portrait of the queen and such, well it was such a waste of time, that is in his opinion.

Wolfram stood there out of place among the grown ups. He saw a lady in blue come into the building she had lavender hair and eyes. She smiled when she spotted him

"hello wolfram dear"she said when she came close
"hello lady jullian, it's been a while"wolfram replied
"yes two years i think"she replied.
"ah lady jullian" conrad voice came from behind wolfram

"ah lord weller im so glad i ran into you here"jullian said a solemn look on her face.
Conrad cleared his throat he didn't like it when people refer to him by his militray name.

"well it was nice seeing lady jullian" wolfram said trying to escape the tense atmosphere
"ah wolf where are you going this is lady jullian your bestfriend"conrad said with a strangled voice begging wolfram to stay.

"yeah i knew that conrad, i will just...." jullian's eyes sparkled "yeah"wolfram said and walked briskly away.

"so lord weller i called your office, they said you ve been busy"jullian said.she looked calm but conrad knew her well since she was his fiance "i.have"he said unable to look her in the eye.that wolfram really made his escape, conrad thought.

Wolfram sat by the bar drinking coke because his mother won't let him drink otherwise.he heard his father's voice from the speaker saying something about his artifacts. It has been hours since his he started the sermon, or did it just feel that way because he was bored.

The air suddenly felt cold. Wolfram turned as he felt a pair of eyes on him. His eyes fell on a shadow figure standing in the dark. He frowned why was that person staring at him. He caught a glimpse of red and gasped

"did you see that" he asked the bartender the man looked at him strangely, like he was blind.
"never mind" he paid for his coke and went outside of the building. It was dark now a quick glance at his watch said that it was midnight.

The cold air came again which shouldn't be strange since he was outside but,there was something about that didn't feel natural. He heard a movement behind him and turned to meet a pair of red and black eyes belonging to a really cute guy with black hair.

A/N: sorry about the delay. Anyway here it is hope you enjoyed it you guys fueled my engine so thanks a lot. Love you guys a ton