Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Two memories one soul ❯ Have we met ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER I don't own kkm, if i did Yuuri would be madly inlove with wolfram.

WARNING boyxboy Yaoi rated T


CHAPTER TWO

HAVE WE MET.

The boy stood there six feet away staring at wolfram. Wolfram in turn was staring at the boy who looked exactly his age. The boy's red eyes turned into black as he took two steps towards wolfram.
"um can i help you"wolfram asked. the boy did not respond untill he was infront of wolfram.

wolfram blinked at him"um have we met"he asked.
The boy smiled
"you don't remember me?" the boy asked. He pulled wolfram against him, the blonde yelped " let me remind you"
the dark eyed boy took a long pull of air "ah you smell like i remember"he said.

"what! Let go of me you pervert"wolfram shouted at him.
The boy suddenly pull wolfram away from him but held onto his hand it was so fast that wolfram was still dizzy minutes later

"let me see if you taste the same" the boy lower his head to wolfram's hand and kissed his pulse, wolfram's breath sharpen as his mouth touched his soft skin. Suddenly his hand was pulled away from the dark eyed boy.

"not here Yuuri heika" sara said from beside wolfram. wolfram noticed his hand was no longer in the dark eyed boy's hand but in sara's.
Yuuri which was the dark eyed boy's name, stared long at sara then shook his head and walked away back into the building

it was after a while before what sara said sank into wolfram's brain.
"heika? Im not good with japanese but i think you just refer to him as his majesty"wolfram said.
"that's right he is a king in one of the towns in japan"sara said.
"but he looks so young i think he is actually my age"

wolfram suddenly felt hot air on his hand he turned just in time to see sara about to kiss it.
"what are you doing you pervert "wolfram said pulling his hand away from sara's
"kissing your hand" sara said obviously

"i don't want you to"
"oh so you want the king to kiss your hand instead"
wolfram's face redden" i don't want that either " he said and stalked away.


A/N I know it's short but i just wanted to put it there since there was no reviews well i thought short once we ill arouse your interest, anyway luv you guys a ton