Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Two memories one soul ❯ The real dream ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER I don't own kkm, if i did Yuuri would be madly inlove with wolfram.

WARNING boyxboy Yaoi rated T


CHAPTER THREE.

A REAL DREAM.

Two days after the exhibition, wolfram stood by the door of the chemistry lab watching as the lab prefect counted the chemicals left in the lab.
"there's two gallons of hydrochloric acid and and a can of potassium hydroxide " the prefect said after making his count.
"okay that should be enough for this week"wolfram said doing a quick check on his book.
He turned to leave then he saw murata coming.
"hey murata" he greeted his friend it was mid-break and the hall was littered with students. Wolfram stood out with his shining blonde hair.

"wolf-chan, the match with fans high is only two weeks away and we still have only eight players"murata said. He was the manager of the schools baseball team and he has been troubling wolfram to recruit their ninth player but wolfram has been unable to find anyone to suit his friends taste.

Wolfram sighed. If only that sara had been able to do anything useful then murata would be off his back by now.
" murata i said i haven't found anyone yet or do you want sara"wolfram asked.
"no thank you"murata responded like wolfram knew he would. They slowly made their way to the end of the hall where wolfram's office was located.(yes wolfram has his own little office.)

"oh look it's the prince" someone screamed from the courtyard.
"the prince!"
everyone started moving to the courtyard to see who they were refering to.
"what's going on" wolfram asked.murata shrug and the both went to look aswell.

There around the other courtyard separated by a wired fence from the one wolfram and murata and the rest of the student were standing was a dark haired boy playing baseball with another boy. The boy was pitching and he was batting.
"no way" wolfram said on seeing the familiar dark hair and eyes.

"oh it is the prince, i saw him on the internet yesterday. What is he doing in royal academy ." a girl with brown hair squealed.
Wolfram rolled his eyes, what are they being so flustered about, it's not like the guy was the prince of england. He was the prince of a completely different continent.

"wow he is amazing!"a voice said from beside him.
"not you too"wolfram groaned.
"who is this guy, he is actually hitting rick's ball."murata said as if it was some sort of miracle.
"so?"wolfram said with a bored tone. He didn't like baseball as his friend who loved it to a point of obsession.
"rick is like the fastest pitcher on my team that's why he is the ace, and this guy is hitting rick's ball not once but thrice. I ve got to meet this guy"murata said already on his way.
' this cannot be happening' wolfram thought.
' anybody but that pervert' he cried but followed his friend to the other side of the yard where Yuuri was playing.

Yuuri saw them and stopped his eyes moved from murata to wolfram and back to murata a surprise look cross his face. Even murata stopped and blinked at the raven.
"have we met" murata asked.
"i wonder" Yuuri said he excused from his beaten up partner and came close standing right infront of murata.

Murata stared up at him for a while and his eyes lit up in recognition.
"oh shinou is going to pay for this" Yuuri muttered under his breath he looked up at wolfram and goose bumps developed on wolfram's skin as those dark eyes scan his face.
"hello wolfram how have you been"Yuuri asked.

"how- how do you know my name"wolfram asked surprised.
" i know more than your name wolfram von beilefeld."
wolfram couldn't utter a word after that he was mesmerized by those black eyes staring intently at him. There was something about him that felt familiar but he couldn't quite place it.
"um do you two know each other" murata asked who has apparently gotten back from his previous shock.
" i met him at the exhibition, he is that pervert who tried to...to" wolfram's face turn red as he remembered that night vividly. When Yuuri had kissed his hand and held him against his hard cold chest.

"oh"murata said.
"well then this should be easy. Im murata, wolf-chan's bestfriend and manager of the team what's yours"murata said trying to keep eye contact with Yuuri.
"Yuuri shibuya" Yuuri said off handedly his eyes still on wolfram he was looking at wolfram as if he would never tire of just staring at his green orbs wolfram on the other hand couldn't continue, he lowered his gaze to his feet waiting for the bomb to set off when murata asks Yuuri to join the team. He could already hear the time ticking off.
"oh i see well would you like to join our team Yuuri ,you are pretty good" and there the bomb was off ' please say no' wolfram cried in his mind he couldn't handle another pervert, he had his stupid boyfriend for that.

"i don't mind"Yuuri said.
"great! Wolfram please give him the form to fill"murata said.
Wolfram looked up at his friend, this was the first time murata had call his name without prefix. So that means Yuuri must be making him nervous aswell, it wasn't just him. Wolfram felt comfortable knowing the horror he was feeling in his stomach was not just him. Murata looked at him pleading
"come with me"wolfram said and started to leave after four seconds or more, Yuuri followed behind wolfram.

They came to his office and wolfram pulled out a form from the table and gave it to Yuuri. Yuuri accepted it and began to fill in the necessary information. He handed the form back to wolfram as soon as he was done wolfram took it and stamped it he began to look through the pile of file folders to look for the baseball team file.
He felt a pair of eyes watching his back, he turned and glared at Yuuri.
"you have no sense of decency do you "he asked angrily.
"why should i think of decency when im enjoying the view of your cute ass" Yuuri said wolfram blushed.

"breath wolfram don't snap just breath" he instructed himself following his mother calming therapy.this only amuse the raven even more, he smiled.
"okay let me get something straight, are you doing this because you love baseball or just to annoy me."
"why would i want to annoy you when all i can think of is ravishing you right here"Yuuri said.
Wolfram's voice caught in his throat as he managed to control his anger.
"would you stop!" he said instead of the rain of curses he want to rain down on the ignorant prince or king or whichever.
"what, i was only flirting with you. Oh i see, you are still as insensitive as always and not to mention prude."

"im not prude" wolfram said as if the word itself was as stupid as the idiot prince infront of him.
"yes you are"

"stop talking like you know me"

" i do know you"

"no you don't!" wolfram said his voice had risen up a notch.
"you know what, just go play your baseball and stop thinking about me"he said glaring at Yuuri.
"i have been thinking about you for one thousand years why would i want to stop now."Yuuri said.
"wha...what"

"oh you are so naive...like always" he made his way to stand in front of wolfram.
"but it's good because then i get to teach you again"
he suddenly moved into wolfram's space and kissed him, a feather kiss.
"ah you bastard" wolfram said wiping his mouth with too much force it hurt. Yuuri smirked and left.


A/N i hope this one is long enough for you. I tried, i really tried but this is my best. Anymay expect the next chap in two days time. I know you probably think the name doesnt fit but it does, you will understand in the next chap. Thanks xd! Love you guys a ton