Lord Of The Rings Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy Scenes ❯ Crazy Scenes ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Crazy Scenes
 
The Council:
 
The council had degenerated into shouting. Nobody could say anything without people yelling back at you. Finally, Aragorn had had enough.
“LEGOLAS!” he shouted.
“Yes, Aragorn?” Legolas asked.
Aragorn pointed at him, “You, sit down.”
He turned and faced Gimli, “You, shut up.”
The last person he rounded on was Boromir, “You, do both.”
The council stared at him in shock. The three who he had told to do something followed his exact words; Legolas sat down, Gimli closed his mouth, and Boromir sat down AND closed his mouth. The rest of the council also sat down, not daring to say a word.
Aragorn turned back to Lord Elrond, “Lord Elrond, please continue.”
 
 
Helm's Deep Armory:
 
They were standing in the armory, getting ready for the battle for Helm's Deep. Legolas had been fitted out with armor and Aragorn had just finished getting his armor on.
“Legolas,” Aragorn said.
Legolas turned and faced the man, “Yes, Aragorn?”
“Do you want the sword?”
“No, I prefer the bow.”
 
Author's Note: Just some crazy scenes my sisters and I though up while being on a no sleep high. I don't know how this got started exactly but we mixed some lines from “The Mummy Returns” with “The Lord of the Rings”. Never mix story writing, not sleeping, and movies. This is the result.