Lord Of The Rings Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy Scenes ❯ Crazy Scenes 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: Here are some more crazy scenes. I can thank my little sister for the idea for the last one. She was even acting it out for me.
 
Crazy Scenes 2
 
Orthanc:
 
They watched as Saruman's body fell from the top of the tower of Orthanc. His body plummeted, turning end over end, until it finally landed with a sickening thud on one of his wheels, the spike going through him. It started moving, taking the body underneath the water.
“The filth of Saruman,” Treebeard started, pausing a little, “is washing away.”
“I don't want to know where it is washing to,” Merry tried to whisper to Pippin.
A stifled laugh was heard, the aftereffects of their little party as they guarded earlier. Hobbits and pipeweed were not a good combination sometimes.
 
 
By the river:
 
“Legolas, fire a warning shot past the boson's ear,” Aragorn told Legolas.
Legolas quickly pulled out an arrow and put it to the string.
“Careful with your aim, lad,” Gimli said, just before knocking the end of his axe against the bow.
Legolas fired and hit a man straight in the chest. He quickly looked down at the dwarf who was pretending to be surprised.
“We warned you,” he shouted. “Prepare to be boarded!”
“Boarded? By you and what army?” the pirates shouted back at them.
Aragorn calmly looked at them before saying, “This army.”
He waited a few seconds but nothing happened. Turning around, no sign of the ghost army was there.
Aragorn, this is a problem,” Legolas whispered in elvish.
 
 
Minas Tirith:
 
“My line has ended!” Denethor was shouting as he weaved his way towards the stone wall surrounding the courtyard.
He looked down and his eyes took in the army of Mordor that was now standing on the fields of Pelennor.
“Theoden has abandoned me,” he muttered.
Before anyone could register what was happening, Denethor was shouting down to the army of Gondor assembled there.
“Flee! Flee for your lives!”
He turned to meet a staff in the face. He met it a little too hard and was propelled backwards. Over the wall he went, tumbling past the surprised men of Gondor's army.
All that was heard of Gandalf was, “Well, we won't have any problems out of him now.”