Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Hellblazer Hina ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: I do not own the character “john Constantine” or the movie “Constantine” or the comic
 
I do not own the love hina series either
 
 

 
It has been two years, two years since my “accident” as some call it, or simply put, suicide. I did it because y'see I have this ability to see the world for what it truly is. Being a little kid was scary, because nearly every time I would speak to someone they would be shown in their true form. I just couldn't take it anymore; I was so fucking sick of my gift that I just wanted to die. They said I was officially dead for two minutes, but it felt like an eternity, y'see for those two minutes I was stuck in a place no-one goes unless they've been damned for all eternity. Yep, that place, HELL. The place where Satan rules and your soul suffers for all eternity. But for some unknown reason I was revived. Now I am damned to hell if I don't do something to get in god's good graces (yeah, right like that's gonna happen). So my mother figured that after my little “incident” with the scissors that I should have a break from this, so she called my grandma hina over at hinata and arranged for me to stay there for a while. So I did.
 
Now that you know what's happened, I think its time we got on with the story now, don't you agree?
 
I arrived outside the hinata tea shop, thanks to the taxi driver. I gave him a 1200 yen (god I hate doing that, it gets so goddamn annoying) and went up to the teahouse. I went in, sat down and lit a smoke that I'd been saving for a while (god that felt good). When all of a sudden my sixth sense kicked in and I moved out of the way in time to dodge a whack from my aunt haruka. “Who are you? You thief” she yelled at me, trying to hit me again, but I kept dodging. “I'm your nephew, John Constantine, from Australia.” I said to her “you can't be my nephew, because my nephew john Constantine is dead, he died two years ago” she said obviously not believing me; otherwise she wouldn't have been raring to strike again.
 
To be continued………….