Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Hellblazer Hina ❯ Welcome to hell on earth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I stopped her attack and said “I'm not dead yet, haruka, not if I have it my way” I threw her fucking fan in the bin (that thing's gonna piss me off, so better now than later) I thought to myself. “What happened to you john, they said you killed yourself?” she asked, still trying to comprehend the situation. “Well I'm not obviously” I said sarcastically, earning me a backhand. “What the hell was that for?” I asked, surprised that she did that “just get on with the damn story” she said dryly. I figured “what the hell” I would tell her the story, she probably wouldn't believe me anyway, so decided to humour her “ever since I was born I had what some would call a gift, I call it a curse. I could see the world for what it truly was.” I began, noticing that I unnerved my aunt `cause she started moving in her seat “I saw things that just horrified me. I couldn't even go on the bus because of it. I was a little kid and can you imagine what the kid would be feeling seeing that kind of thing, like most of someone's face gone their faces just dissolving into something more terrifying, what I call a half-breed” “half-breed?” she asked, interrupting me. I continued saying “half-breeds are angels or demons that have, in some cases been tainted by the blood of humans. So as I was saying before, I just couldn't take it anymore so as you can see (I showed her my cuts on my wrists from the scissors) I killed myself. I was officially dead for 2 minutes but for some strange reason I was brought back to life. Now because of my attempt I'm now doomed to an eternity of hell” I put my arms back down and asked her “do you know what grandma wants?” “No idea” she said “let's go up to the apartments and find out for ourselves” and with that we left the teahouse and up to what haruka called the hinata apartments. Whoa, this place is impressive I thought to myself as we went in. “hina!” haruka yelled out to no one in particular. As if like a coincidence the fax machine started printing out something in what looked like the lounge room. “Back in a minute” she said, heading over to the fax machine. Godamn this place was impressive I thought to myself, still in awe at the size of this place “john” someone called to me, which snapped me back to reality “hina sends her regards plus this” she said giving me the piece of paper she'd been reading before. John. I hope that this letter finds you in good health, and that you have not killed yourself again (I heard about the first one) I've signed the papers to the hinata apartments over to you. In other words kiddo, you're the new owner and landlord. Love, your grandma hina. “So what do we do now?” I asked haruka who had a smoke in her mouth “hey, haruka, you mind if I get a smoke of ya?” I asked. She pulled out her packet and passed me a smoke.