Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Hellblazer Hina ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I pulled out my lighter and lit the smoke. “Well john for starters, I'm going back to my teashop, you get cleaned up. The others will be back soon” and with that she left. I headed out the hot spring that they had. I was in for about half an hour when all of a sudden I heard voices on the other side of the entrance. Who are these people? I thought to myself as a group of five girls just waltzed in. one was about 3” 5”, and had brown skin, blonde-looking skin (jeez I couldn't tell, I was distracted), one was `bout 6” 7” had black hair and by the look of her she was a samurai, or some shit like that. I also noticed a young girl with them. She looked about 12 - 14 and had blue hair, wasn't very tall but was kina cute, in a little kid way (as in what you'd feel looking at a newborn baby. You sick fucks.) Plus another one who looked about my age maybe a touch older. She had silver hair and had eyes that reminded me of all those times me and my uncle would go out in the bushes going fox hunting (happy times) plus one more that got my attention.
 

 
She had brown hair, which was hanging down (I got to admit at this point, she's kinda sexy) judging by the looks of her she was about 16-18 years old. They headed over to the hot springs which I was still in at the moment. Shit, now what do I do? I thought to myself before the black haired one saw me and yelled at me “who are you? What the hell are you doing here? This is a girls hot spring” to which I simply replied “aww bugger” my sixth sense kicked in and I saw that the girls were about to hit me. The one that worried me the most was the black haired one who had a sword in her hand. Great, now what're you gonna do now john? I thought to myself but my sixth sense alerted me to the black haired one with the sword. I dodged, but while I dodged I did two things 1) I kicked the sword out of that woman's hands and 2) I very slyly yanked her towel in a move of humiliation. That'll teach you not to point that sword at me I thought to myself, while I was dodging punches and kicks from both the black-haired woman, the brown-haired woman, and (as far as I'm concerned) the psychotic blonde -haired one. Being a smart-arse I disrobed everyone of them real quick before anyone could react (except for the blue-haired little girl and the blonde-haired monster. I'm not that kind of person) and I stopped at the doorway, my sixth sense subsiding for now.