Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Hellblazer Hina ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I decided to go up to the roof for a while and look out at the scenery (looks peaceful, I might add) when I heard something. I turned and noticed that the silver-haired one, “kitsune” was approaching. “You need sumpthin' “I asked her “we need you to clean the hot springs” she said “why?” I asked her “because there's something in the water” she said with a sly grin on her face. That's when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye “GET DOWN!!!!” I yelled running to her. I grabbed her and dove off the roof just as the place where I'd been standing before exploded. “You okay?” I asked her, noticing that she'd been shaking “yeah, what the hell was that?” she said “a fengoren demon, a very powerful demon” I said teleporting us into the house, into my room. I was about to get my weapons when I was interrupted by the other girls asking me what that was. I told them and went back to load up my weapons. I grabbed my shotgun out of my bag and jacked the rounds into it. I spun the ammo wheel and cocked the gun, slinging it on my shoulder. I grabbed a couple of holy water bombs from another part of my bag and put them in my pockets and put my favourite trench coat on. I lit a smoke and teleported back up to the roof. There he was, waiting for me. I took a drag and said “we gonna do this or what, asshole?” I asked the demon who seemed pretty pissed at my comment as at that moment he decided to attack me. My sixth sense kicked in just in time, allowing me the time to jump out of the way and plant a holy water bomb on the bastard (man, he was a big bastard too) I landed on the other side of the roof with a thud, rolling a bit until I jumped up and landed a flying kick on the bastard, sending him flying. “John what the hell is going on here?” asked the brown-haired one “naru”, I believe her name was. “GET OUT OF HERE NOW! This demon is very powerful” I said right before the bastard nailed me with a head butt. I fell but pulled out one of my knives and stuck it into a part of the roof. I stopped falling and threw myself back up “hey asshole” I said to the demon “when you kill someone, make sure they're fucking dead” which managed to piss the demon off as he decided to attack me again. I fell but pulled out one of my knives and stuck it into a part of the roof. I stopped falling and threw myself back up “hey asshole” I said to the demon “when you kill someone, make sure they're fucking dead” which managed to piss the demon off as he decided to attack me again. I dived out of the way and managed to pull my holy shotgun out and fire, toasting the demon instantly. “Aw man, this was supposed to be my fucking day off!” I yelled to no one in particular while I was lighting a smoke. I turned and noticed the girls were standing on the platform leading to the roof. I jumped down and was almost greeted with a foot in the face had I've been standing in that spot. “What the hell was that about?” asked naru with a look like you did something bad now you must die but kitsune stopped them “he saved me” she said “he saved me from that monster, so if you think you're going to touch him you have to get through me first”. Later, all through tea, I couldn't help but notice kitsune was looking at me funny as well as when we all went to do our own things. Motoko went outside to do whatever the hell she does, naru went to study and I have no idea what happened to the other two, kitsune and shinobu. So I decided to do what I was doing before. About an hour later I got bored so I decided to go to sleep…………
 
(End of Ep. 1)