Love Hina Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Living Together Season 01 ❯ Prologue: The Calm Before the Storm ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Living Together
 
By: daous
 
Disclaimer Note: I do NOT own anything relating to Sailormoon, Gundam Wing, Ah! My Goddess!, I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs!, Love Hina, Hana Yori Dango, Onegai Teacher, Tenchi Muyo!, Ranma, and Inuyasha! (Although I wish I did… * sigh *)
 
Author's Note: What if people from several anime series lived together in a Japanese-style dormitory? Would Tsukasa stand having people like the flirty Duo Maxwell near Tsukushi? Can Hibiki Amawa keep his “female identity” a secret? How will people react to the marriage between Kei Kusanagi and Mizuho Kazami, a student and teacher? Or their about their alien secret? What if they find out about Belldandy's origin? Or that Tenchi and crew came from Jurai? How would the sailor scouts think of all those bishounens??? WHAT ABOUT THE BISHOUNENS FROM SAILORMOON TOO?
 
Is it possible for them to find peace, or will there be chaos for our favorite anime characters? Read on!
 
P.S. There may be some OOC-ness!
 
************************************************************* *************
 
Prologue: Invitations
 
In a small, Japanese-style room, a small old lady was wearing a red bandana around her head, a purple shirt, and purple sweat pants. She was busily tucking in identical brochures into various envelopes. After she finished placing them in the envelopes, she picked up a feathery ink pen and proceeded to write down the names of various people on the letters.
 
Meanwhile, the shadowy figure of a young man with a long ponytail could be spotted walking towards the room. The elderly woman detected his presence instantly, thanks to the translucent walls made out of rice paper. She found no harm in this man since he is a tenant she thanks to a “certain” incident. The male figure stopped near the door and slowly slid it open.
 
The head of Amawa Hibiki appeared through the door that was now ajar.
 
As a tenant living in Lulu's apartment building, he used to pay his rent with the money he earned from his job as a gym teacher at a “female teachers only” school.
 
Now, how did he get a job at a “female-teachers only” school?
 
Well, unfortunately for him, he was forced to disguise himself as a female gym teacher, hiding his true identity at all times. It was the only school near Lulu's apartment building, and he needed to pay the rent while still having enough leftover money to buy food for himself and his dog (which was held hostage by the landlady unless he paid his rent).
 
It was Lulu Sanzou who persuaded Amawa Hibiki to take the risk and go for the job, since it could easily allow him to pay for the rent. In fact, she literally turned him into a convincing, female sensei!
 
Thanks to a wide array of make-up and advanced gadgets provided by Lulu, Hibiki transformed into a sexy, tall brunette woman with long brown hair that fell down to her waist. She was accepted at the school and taught their for a while, earning the trust of her students.
 
However, an extremely anti-male teacher eventually discovered her little secret and caused a huge scandal. Hibiki decided to confess immediately instead of denying the fact she was a he…
 
She, err, HE left the school in such a dramatic way that his students would miss him dearly despite his false getup. He promised them he would return someday… not anytime soon though.
 
Currently, Amawa Hibiki resides in another apartment building owned by Lulu, except this time it was located near several schools that allowed both female AND male teachers to teach the students.
 
Peering into Lulu's room, in his usual MALE self, he was curiously staring at all the scattered letters in the room.
 
“Oba-chan, what's with all these invitations? Is some big event coming up?” Hibiki asked as curiosity got the better of him.
 
Lulu Sanzou turned towards the door that Amawa Hibiki was stationed near and smirked.
 
“You got that right! I recently purchased a newly built apartment building in Tokyo city, and I want to have- er, specific tenants there. People that I believe will make my new place… fun and…interesting, heheh…”
 
“Eh!? But what about this place?” questioned a surprised Hibiki. “Does that mean I have to move out?” Anxiety and panic swept over Amawa's body and a nervous sweat drop appeared at the side of his head.
 
“Well, I'll be selling this old place to somebody else,” replied Lulu as she ruffled through the envelopes and pulled one out. She tossed it towards Hibiki and he caught it. “You've got nothing to worry about, boy, since you're coming with me to stay at my new place. I need somebody like you who could assist me.”
 
Hibiki sighed with relief then smiled.
 
“Thanks Oba-chan!”
 
Lulu's eyes narrowed at Hibiki who flinched slightly in return.
 
“However-- that doesn't mean you won't be paying rent, so you'll have to disguise yourself as a female teacher… again.” She smirked evilly.
 
“But… oba-chan, I only had to do that because of the school I first worked at!” Hibiki said with confusion on his face.
 
Lulu smirked even more than she already did.
 
“I'm positive there's not a single school around the new location that hires male teachers, heheheh…” chuckled Lulu sinisterly.
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Damn it!”
 
To Be Continued…