Love Hina Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Living Together Season 01 ❯ Heading to Sakura Place! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Living Together Season 1
 
By: Enigma_Nemesis (daous on mediaminer.org)
 
Disclaimer Note: I do NOT own anything relating to Sailormoon, Gundam Wing, Oh! My Goddess!, I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs!, Love Hina, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hana Yori Dango, Full Metal Panic!, Onegai Teacher, and many, many others later on! (Although I wish I did… sigh~)
 
A/N: I you don't understand some of the things some characters do, because you've never seen that anime series, be sure to check out anime info sites such as www.animenfo.com or the fanfics from their respective section on FF.net.
 
BTW, most of the cast of characters will be introduced from chapter one to chapter four, so you may not see your favorite characters until the next few chapters. Please be patient…
 
Revised: Added and changed a few sentences, so that it's more grammatically correct. *sweatdrops* There might be some weird formatting or out of place words (curses upload)
 
 
Chapter 01: Heading to Sakura Place!
 
[Time - 9:00 a.m.]
[Date - Early June(Two days after the prologue)]
 
Somewhere in a mountainous and rural town of Japan, a young couple packs up the last of their possessions before leaving town by car…
 
“Kei, I'm so happy we're going to be living in the city! I've always wondered how different life would be!” exclaimed Mizuho excitedly. “I'm glad you decided to buy that apartment in the city! This makes me even more happy, especially since we're newlyweds!!!”
 
She went up to Kei, her husband, and kissed him on the cheek, then hugged him tightly. Kei was 18 years old but LOOKED sixteen thanks to an illness that temporarily stopped his growth and put him in a coma long ago. Mizuho, on the other hand, was a sexy, 27 year-old, red-haired woman.
 
Unfortunately for him (actually, make that fortunately), this meant that his face was between Mizuho's breasts when she hugged him.
 
Kei turned slightly red as his head was cushioned between her breasts. He still needed time to adjust to his sudden marriage with Mizuho, who was in fact, his teacher, and, also in fact, an alien. Yes, that's right, an ALIEN (then again, how many aren't out of the ordinary in this story?). About it being a sudden marriage, well, that's not really true, considering they were technically married many, many months ago. Problem was, they had to get remarried, because the higher officials from Mizuho's alien race erased the memories from all the people she encountered on Earth, including Kei.
 
However, due to their previous encounter in the past and the strong bonds of love they developed for each other after being married unintentionally, the two were able to remember each other.
 
Unfortunately, everyone else in the town couldn't recall the events that occurred with Mizuho, so when they announced their marriage to each other again (intentionally, this time), it came as a shock, especially for Kei's guardians (Mizuho was a lot older than Kei, and the others thought they just met).
 
Now, three weeks after their second marriage, they were packing up their belongings into Mizuho-sensei's red convertible car. Kei's guardians, Minoru and Konoha, visited their former home to see them off.
 
“Good luck with your new life Kei!” Minoru laughed merrily as he smacked Kei hard on the back.
 
When no one was looking, Minoru moved Kei and himself away from the ladies, and his expression turned into that of a mischievous one, as he whispered, “I hope you have lots and LOTS of fun, if ya know what I mean…
 
Kei blushed profusely, then sweat dropped as a he gave nervous laugh.
 
“Yes…”
 
“Atta boy!” laughed Kei's uncle again, but louder this time. He then toned down his voice to a whisper again. “Just remember to wear some protection!
 
He ruffled through his pockets and secretly slipped a few condoms into one of the pockets in Kei's pants. “Don't want to see no children anytime soon… Goodness, even your aunt and I haven't had any luck yet…”
 
What exactly are you guys talking about over there?”
 
The two guys quickly turned around and saw Konoha with a slightly irritated expression, while Mizuho was glaring at the two suspiciously. Konoha walked up so closely to Minoru that their noses barely touched each other.
 
“N-n-nothing, dear! Hahahaha…” replied Minoru unconvincingly, scratching the back of his neck.
 
“If you're trying to influence our nephew into doing some vulgar actions at their new home, then-“
 
“Aw relax dear! He's old enough to have the right to do whatever he wants, including whether or not he wants to start a family earlier than usual-“
 
“HONEY!”
 
“Don't worry, don't worry! I told him to wear protection and besides, I just gave him a few packs of condom.” He reassured her, pointing at the pocket on Kei's pants that contained them. Kei flushed in ten different shades of red, while Mizuho's face turned bright pink.
 
“Um, I think Mizuho and I will be leaving now…” said Kei timidly and Mizuho immediately nodded in agreement.
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Alright.”
 
[End of Onegai Teacher sequence (Takes place some time after the anime series)]
 
~:*~:*~:*~:*~
 
Meanwhile, somewhere near Nekomi…
 
“Keiichi, are you sure you want to move?” Belldandy asked worriedly. Belldandy is a goddess (with a 1st class, unlimited license after she passed her training in heaven). Her job was to help those with a pure heart, but was in need of something. She would help them by granting them one wish of their choice.
 
In Keiichi's case, he wished she would stay with him forever, and guess what? The heavens granted that wish! (lucky guy…)
 
After that incident, time flew by and Keiichi was able to meet with various friends, family, and villains of Belldandy. Both are in love with each other, but are too shy and naïve to admit it to one another. However, that didn't stop Urd, Belldandy's sister, and Peorth, her friend, from trying… (both are goddesses too, of course!)
 
Keiichi and the others lived in a temple near Nekomi Tech, but recently Keiichi received an invitation by a landlady to move to her newly built apartment complex (who do you think?). He decided to give the new place a try, since it was new and had all sorts of advanced facilities that could benefit them greatly.
 
Belldandy cared for him very much and wanted to make sure that he isn't going to do something he would regret later. Presently, they were driving in a rented Volkswagen, which had some of their belongings strapped on the car's roof.
 
“Relax, Belldandy. I was interested about moving to- what's it called - Sakura Place (A/U: sorry about the name, it's the best thing I could think of -_-; - I'll try to change it later on, or if someone has a better name) the moment they sent me this pamphlet.” Keiichi replied, waving it around with one hand while the other was on the steering wheel. Slowly, while blushing, he put his hand on hers. “I'm more concerned about how you feel about moving to this place. Are you positive you want to come with me? I could always send money over to the old place if you felt like staying there instead, or I could just not go at all…”
 
“It's okay. I want to stay with you, because I care for you deeply,” she answered, smiling at him.
 
“Belldandy…” whispered Keiichi, staring into Belldandy's clear blue eyes. Time seemed to have stopped as they both stared at each other quietly until-
 
“Besides, it's what you wished for, ne?” giggled Belldandy, clapping her hands together.
 
Keiichi sighed and lowered his head.
 
“Of course…”
 
“HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOLDING MY SISTER'S HANDS?!!” Skuld yelled from the backseat, taking out a massive mallet from nowhere. She was about to clobber him, when someone else beside her grabbed her arm.
 
“Now, now, young lady, leave the two lovebirds alone!” Peorth warned playfully.
 
“But-“
 
“But what? Do you honestly think Keiichi will make a move on her, especially when he's driving? Besides, he's too damn shy and such a coward at confessing his feelings to her anyways…” Keiichi's face turned into a deep shade of red, while Belldandy slightly tilted her head in confusion.
 
“What are you talking about, Peorth?”
 
“Er, um, well… nothing, nothing at all!” Peorth replied with a sweatdrop. She sighed. `Unfortunately for Keiichi, Belldandy is too clueless about her feelings for him too. Geez, at this rate, it's going to be the end of time by the time they confess their feelings to each other…'
 
Peorth smirked secretly as her eyes glinted.
 
“Guess I'll have to interfere and speed things up more…” she murmured to herself in a very low voice. She pushed away the loose black hair in front of her forehead, and began to construct her plan.
 
Meanwhile, in a box on top of the car…
 
“Damn it! Why do I have to travel inside a TV?!” whimpered a half-demon, half-goddess named Urd…
 
[End of Ah! My Goddess! sequence (takes place somewhere beyond volume 28)]
 
~:*~:*~:*~:*~
 
While Keiichi and the four goddesses were driving towards Sakura Place, something was brewing at Hinatasou…
 
(A/U: Takes place after Naru and Keitaro's wedding!)
 
Keitaro was trying to keep his eyes shut.
 
 
Unfortunately, the sunrays coming through the room's window was burning through his eyelids. Cursing in a low voice, Keitaro yawned and sat upright, stretching his arms. He scratched the side of his head while his hands patted on top of the nightstand nearby, trying to find his glasses. When he did, he placed it on and looked around. He spotted Naru, who became his wife three months ago. She was sitting comfortably near the window, enjoying the morning view when she noticed her husband was awake. She smiled, and Keitaro did so in return.
 
“Did you have a good sleep, honey?” Naru asked softly, as she walked towards him and placed her arms around his waist. She rested on his back and pecked a kiss on one of her husband's cheeks.
 
“Yes, until the sunlight began to burn my eyes,” chuckled Keitaro, as he turned around to meet her face to face. Keitaro leaned forward, placing his arms around her waist, before kissing her gently on the lips. His hands began to move below her waist, when Naru pushed him slightly away.
 
“Now dear, let's not be getting too intimate in the morning, that's reserved for nighttime.” She grinned. “Right now, I'm thinking about whether or not we should go to that place we read about from that letter you received two days ago…”
 
“Aw, right now honey? Why spoil this moment…” moaned Keitaro.
 
“Keitaro, there's hardly any time left to decide whether we'll move there or not! This is our future we're talking about! You know we can't stay here forever! Presently, this is an all-girls dormitory and since we're married, I don't want anything inappropriate to happen…” said Naru, giving him a glare with those last few words…
 
Keitaro sweat dropped then sighed. “I know, I know, this is a very important decision that'll determine our future. Personally, I don't feel like leaving this place. First of all, grandma Hina gave me the ownership rights to Hinatasou, and secondly, it's suspicious how the pamphlet from this Sakura place stated we were invited specifically to move there. I mean, why the heck would they ask a bunch of complete strangers to move into one of the places they built? Especially if they chose us in particular… I've never heard of this place, and I certainly don't know anyone named Lulu Sanzou!”
 
After Keitaro's little complaint, they were silently for a few seconds. Then Naru spoke.
 
“Well, it was recently built. As for this Lulu Sanzou… maybe Grandma Hina knows her?”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Good question.”
 
Suddenly, they both felt a strong tremble, as some furniture around them fell and crashed. They quickly got dressed up in some casual wear and opened the door, looking around. The entire place was shaking and pictures hung along the hallways of Hinatasou were falling down. The wooden floor began to crack and pop out.
 
“What's going on!?” yelled Keitaro. Soon after, they saw Koalla, Shinobu, and Motoko running down the hallways frantically.
 
“Aaauuuuuuuuuuu~!”
 
“Run for your lives!!!” Motoko screamed hysterically as she passed by them. Her eyes were whirly, as if she'd seen something horrid.
 
Following her warning, Keitaro and Naru ran holding hands, and were right behind the others. When they exited Hinatasou and were a safe distance away from the building, they turned around to see what was happening. The area around the building only trembled slightly, while the building was swaying dangerously. They watched in horror as the entire Hinatasou building collapsed upon itself, uplifting smoke and dirt. The location of the once proud Hinatasou was now lying in rubble, debris, dirt, and dust.
 
Suddenly, as if right on cue, a humongous mechatama emerged from the centre of the debris, its face darkened and its eyes glowing in red.
 
“Myuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!” bellowed the mechatama. All eyes turned towards Koalla Su.
 
“Su, why in the name of kami-sama did you create a mechatama of doom for?!” Naru angrily asked. “It just destroyed Hinatasou!”
 
Koalla Su, the dark skinned, silver-haired girl, looked down at her fidgeting fingers with a nervous expression.
 
“Um, I created it… for fun?” Su replied meekly. Everyone else sighed and lowered their heads.
 
“Su…”
 
“Hey y'all! What the-! What in the name of kami-sama just happened hear?” asked a shocked Kitsune, who just walked up the steps to see a now destroyed Hinatasou. “I just went out to get some sake from the market fifteen minutes ago, and I return just now to see Hinatasou in a pile of debris! What the hell happened guys?” Kitsune then notices the large mechatama wreaking havoc at another building close by.
 
“Don't tell me…” sighed Kitsune, placing a hand on her forehead. She began to scold Su, while Motoko, the raven-haired samurai girl, was hugging her knees on the ground, and muttering words about “turtles being monsters”
 
Shinobu looked up at Keitaro with a tearful, puppy-eyed expression. “Now what are we going to do, sempai?”
 
Everyone stopped what they were currently doing and stared at Keitaro, waiting for an answer. Naru hugged his arm tightly and looked at him worriedly.
 
“Honey…”
 
Keitaro took out a pamphlet, which read: We happily invite you to stay at Sakura place… He sighed. `I guess I'm only left with this choice right now…' thought Keitaro.
 
“Okay everyone, scavenge the debris and find whatever you have left of your personal belongings. We're going to a building called `Sakura Place'”
 
[end of Love Hina sequence (takes place after the manga)]
 
~:*~:*~:*~:*~
 
Somewhere else in Tokyo, near Eitoku High School and College…
 
Tsukushi Makino looked like a normal, eighteen year-old teenage girl. She had brown hair that went down to her shoulder blades, and she looked plain and ordinary. However, you can't just judge a book by its cover: Tsukushi was enrolled in a prestigious school known as Eitoku High, which made her family become very, very poor, and she caught the attention of everyone in the school, good and bad, particularly a group of college boys called the F4.
 
The F4, short for Flower Four, were the sons of the most powerful Japanese corporations, were Tsukasa Doumyouji, Rui Hanazawa, Soujiro Nishikado, and Akira Mimasaka. They were the most powerful students at Eitoku High and Eitoku University. If someone goes against them, that person would be red tagged, which meant that person will be the next target for the entire school to bully. Unfortunately for Tsukushi, she pissed off Tsukasa, the F4 leader and heir to the Doumyouji Empire, which is currently the most powerful Japanese company.
 
Oddly enough, in a twist of fate, the battle between the victim, Tsukushi, and the bully, Tsukasa, eventually caused them to fall in love with each other. As much as Tsukushi loves Tsukasa, she feels she can't possibly adapt to the luxurious life that Tsukasa led, so they had trouble dating. To make matters worth, several love triangles formed between them, and Tsukasa's mother was fully against having Tsukasa date a poor, filthy commoner. However, their love for each other has prevailed and they've been secretly dating, so far…
 
(Author's eyes' glint)
 
“Tsukasa! You don't need to escort me to my new home!” Tsukushi protested, blushing profusely. She was just carrying her small luggage along the streets to the subway, when Tsukasa's shiny, black limousine pulled up beside the sidewalk, and Tsukasa yanked her in, including her luggage. He sat beside her with a serious expression.
 
“I will escort you to your new home! I don't want some damn punk to harass my woman! Besides, I want to make sure you're not surrounded by a bunch of jerks!” Tsukasa exclaimed.
 
Excuse me, Tsukasa, but I am not your woman! Also, I can take care of myself, thank you very much,” replied Tsukushi coolly.
 
“Hmph, you should be honored that you've been offered such a fancy ride with the great Doumyouji Tsukasa!”
 
“You forced me into your car, you baka!”
 
“BAKA?! Who are you calling a baka, you flat-chested woman!”
 
“SHUT UP, OCTOPUS HEAD!”
 
“Ugly!”
 
“DUMBASS!”
 
“Bitch!”
 
“Spoiled-brat!”
 
“Grr…” Tsukasa growled. Every time he had a conversation with his `secret' girlfriend, they ALWAYS find something to argue about! Unbelievable! He gave a great, big sigh.
 
“I'm only worried about you…” he whispered softly.
 
Tsukushi heard him and sighed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned towards him to kiss him deeply, before pushing away from a shocked, yet considerably happy Tsukasa.
 
Tsukushi looked up at him and pouted, “I know how you feel about this, Tsukasa. Just don't do things so forcefully and without my agreement, okay?”
 
Tsukasa smirked, then kissed her in return.
 
“Fine…”
 
[End of Hana Yori Dango sequence (Takes place when they're dating secretly, without Tsukasa's mother's awareness)]
 
~:*~:*~:*~:*~
 
In a fancy, black convertible car heading towards the same place as everyone else…
 
“Man! I can't believe Heero and Wufei agreed to moving to this Sakura place!” laughed Duo Maxwell, as he drove the car. “I thought you would be suspicious about an invitation from a total stranger!”
 
Wufei, who sat behind him, glared at Duo.
 
“We are suspicious you stupid fool! We're only accepting this invitation, because we want to get closer to the enemy
 
“Hn,” grunted Heero in agreement. He who sat right beside Wufei.
 
Duo sweat dropped.
 
“Geez Heero! Will you ever stop making noises like `hn' and say something in plain old English for once?” Duo laughed.
 
Heero gave a deadly, cold glare, which can be translated as a “say that again and I'll shoot a bullet through your head” sort of glare. Duo shut himself up as he knew what would happen if you pushed the usually emotionless Gundam pilot over the edge…
 
Wufei was listening to the conversation (although it was mainly one-sided) and smirked at Duo.
 
Loser…”
 
“Shut up, China man!” Duo replied angrily. He knew Wufei didn't really care if he called him that.
 
“Will you guys stop your bickering and just relax?” Quatre asked pleadingly, trying to calm the situation. Quatre sat between Wufei and Trowa at the back. Trowa sat quietly, amused by the verbal fighting going on between Wufei, Duo, and… Heero, he guessed…
 
Wufei and Duo became quiet until Wufei whispered another insult at Duo again, which caused another argument, which lasted until they arrived at the Sakura placed. Trowa remained quiet, while Heero grunted every now and then. Quatre sighed and rubbed the back of his head.
 
“This is going to be a long day…”
 
[End of Gundam Wing sequence]
 
[[End of Chapter 01]]
 
Next Chapter Preview: Enter Sailormoon, Ranma