Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ picking up a new friend,su's crazy inventions, and the trip begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My own Anime Road Trip of Chaos!

O.K i have already accepted the first person to enter this fanfic,who will be paired with someone from the anime's listed.

on with the story.

chapter 2 : picking up a new friend,su's crazy inventions, and the trip begins.

diablodude.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
somewhere in san fransisco
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"so shane,how long do you think it'll be till we get to new york?" asked a curious miroku.

"we arent leaving for new york just yet, we have another person who's gonna be joining us on this trip." replied shane

"so,who is it we're gonna be picking up?" asks kagome.

"her name is YamiFanner." replies shane (i really hope i got the name right)

just then the blue van is transformed into a white limo and is teleported to YamiFanner's house with yamifanner waiting outside in the front.

yamifanner was wearing a baby blue tank top,baby blue capri's , a blue thin jacket that said EK on the right and CO on the left, she wore baby blue shoes with pink laces,blond hair that went down to her back,blue eyes, and she was partially tanned and was about 16 yrs old and she was about 6feet tall.(i hope i got the eye and hair color right,if no,plz dont hate me)

"hello everyone"said yamifanner in a cheerful voice.

just then miroku runs up to yami fanner and asks his favourite question. "my dear,lovely yamifanner,will you do honours of bearing my child?"

yamifanners temper rises as she yells out "PERVERT!" and punches him so hard that miroku is now sent flying into the side of the limo,making a dent on one of the doors and being knocked unconcious with a large bump on his head.

"oh,shane i am so sorry for denting the limo." says a worried yamifanner.

"thats okay,i have special author powers, so dont worry about it."

with that said, shane uses his author powers to repair the dent.

"see? good as new"

"wow." is all yamifanner can say.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"are we there yet,are we there yet,are we there yet!?" asks a very energenic koalla su.

"no we are not!" yelles naru.

koalla su starts to pout.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
2 hours later
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"are we there yet?" asks su again for the past hour and a half.

"NO!!" yells naru and shane.

"koalla su,please just find some way to amuse your self for five minutes" suggests naru.

"fine" replies su.

su then starts making a weird look with her mouth and a "pop" could be heard when she opend her mouth.

"pop"

"pop"

"pop"

"su,stop it,please,can you please stay quiet for a few minutes?" asks naru.
!@#!@#!@#
3 minutes later.
!@#!@#!@#
in the very back seat,you can see su's head moving ever so closly to shane's head and then.....

"pop"

"argh,thats it,everyone out of the limo,i am now going to make seating arragements!"yells a very annoyed shane.

"the driver of the limo is me"says shane.

"beside me will be naru,in the middle will be yamifanner and yami/yugi and miroku,in the back row is kagome and koalla su."says shane hoping that the seating arragements will work.

before shane could start the engine,su makes a suggestion.

"wait,shane!ihave something for the limo"

"what is it?" asks shane.

koalla jumps out the door and skips to the trunk and opens her turtle shaped suit case and pulls out two specially modified jet engines,two rocket launchers,and a pair of specially modified airplane wings wich can fold.

"um..........su..what are all of these for?"aks shane.

"well, the jet engines which i modified go on the back of the limo so we can go super fast,the airplane wing whi also modified go on the sides of the limo so we can fly, and the rocket launchers which i also re-modified go on the sides of the front so we can blow things up."

"su,sometimes.......you scare me"

"yay good for me!" yells su cheerfuly.

the next two hours is spent with su carefully attaching all of the specially modified things to the limo.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
2 hours later
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
everyone stares in disbelief at the re-modified limo.

"well, lets get going!" yells su.

as soon as shane starts the engine up,the jet engines also start up and tthe limo with everyone inside and buckled up have now taken flight because of su's invention.
!@#!@#!@#!@#
and so the road trip begins again,startin in san fransisco and heading to new york.
!@#!@#!@#!@#
as soon as thirty minutes pass by, everyone in the limo is able to see some kind of town from their windows .

"hey shane,where are we?" asks a jealous sounding bakura

"i think we're at new york..........hay bakura,why do you sound like your jealous of something?" aske shane.

"its the stupid pharoah.it looks like he has a new girlfriend instead of tea now, and he looks quite happy too.answers bakurua who points to yami with a very happy looking yamifanner holding on to his arm.

in the back seat,koalla su is tinkering with who knws what while kagome just looks out te windo at the big city.

as everyone touches down into new york,everyone in the city is looking at the 'new and improved' limo which just folded in its airplane wings.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
at the hotel.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"so shane." ask's naru

"hmm?" asks shane

"what will the bed arragements be?" asks naru.

"hmm........well koalla su,yami,and yamifanner will get the three beds on the left near the window,you and me will get the joining room near the washroom,and bakura and miroku will get the two seperate beds on the right side of the window.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
later that night.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
'there's gonna be a red moon tonight,i know it' su thinks to her self.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
well thats the end of chapter 2.

i tried to make this chapter longer,but i dont think i did but who cares?

in chapter 3 su begins her change and some other stuff happens but i'm not quite sure yet.

yes,yamifanner is a real author on mediaminer,so i put her into my story because she asked and she was the only one to review. so if you want to be in the story ask me in a review, i will start accepting a lot more instead of just two because i now have a big limo =)

so if you wanna be in the story,ask me in a review.

plz R&R about how this story is so far.

diablodude.