Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ the full red moon,transformations and the chaotic road trip continues ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My own anime road trip of chaos

ok,i need reviews of how good this story is so far.

if you want to join just send in a review and ask me to let you join,how old u r,name, and what u r wearing on the road trip..

on with the story.

diablodude.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
chapter 3 : the full red moon,transformations and the chaotic road trip continues.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
it was late at night and the moon had just come up and Su was starting her transformation.

' here we go again '. thought Su to her self.

as Su was transforming,Yami was walking into the mini kitchen to get some water when he noticed a bright light coming from where Su slept.

' what the f........ ' thought yami to himself when he saw the bright light.

as soon as yami saw someone in the room instead of Su,he called out to shane.

"SHANE!! WE HAVE A BURGLAR IN THE ROOM!" yelled yami.

as soon as yami yells for shane,shane isn't the only one who woke up.

"you better shut uo yami, before i get my hands on you!" yelled a furious naru.

"bu....but..but" stammered yami.

"but what!?.......huh?"now naru noticed why yami yelled for shane,there was a 19 (i hope) year old koalla su standing in their room.

"wha.....whats everyone staring a-" koalla stopped her sentance when she realized everyone was staring at her.

"uh......heh heh.......um....sigh,everyone, i have a confession." started koalla.

"every full red moon, i turn into a adult (adults usually are 19),sorry for not telling you yami."

"huh?.....oh i understand how you feel su.....really i do,because....." yami stops mid sentance so he can transform.

"i share my body with a five-thousand year old spirit" says yugi (not yami)

"so, i'm not the only one?" asks su.

"nope." replied yugi.

"now lets all go back to bed,we have to leave early tomorrow." says shane.

"yeah,if your'e as tired as i am, lets get back to sleep, im really tired." replies naru.

as soon as everyone goes back to bed, yami accedentally misses his bed and falls onto the floor,shane gets into the wrong bed and falls asleep,and yamifanner also falls onto the floor on top of yami.
!@#!@#~!!@!!@#!@@#!!@@#~!@@#!@#!@#
next morning.
!@#!@#!@#!!@#!!##!@#!#
as soon as shane wakes up he notices something touching his back,he looks around and see's naru in her nightgown,sleeping right beside him.

'holy shit' thinks shane in his head.

before shane could get out of the bed, naru wakes up and notices that shane is there.

shane is frozen in fear.

as soon as naru see's shane,she blushes a little but then regains her senses and gives shane a 'naru-punch'.

in the other room with yami and yamifanner,yami wakes up and pushes,well tries and push yamifanner away from him but yamifanner has a good grip on yami's leg and wont let go.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
after everyone was packed and ready to go,everyone got into the limo and headed off.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"limo limo limo......limoplane" yells su (the younger one)

'ugh' thinks shane.

"so,naru,i.....i um......i'm sorry about the bed thing today,i was just so tir...."

"it's okay shane,anyways,i.....well,i sorta liked it." confessed naru

shane is stunned.

"you are kidding........aren't you?" asks shane.

"nope." is all naru says.

"then why'd you punch me?" asks shane.

"if people found out that i.......liked you,they could black mail me." replies naru.

"shane shane shane shane shane shaneeee.........where are we going?" asks su.

"i thought we would go to...............disneyland!"replies shane.

"where?" asks su.

"uh....never mind,i'll explain it when we get there." replies shane.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
as soon as everyone is entering the airport(because of the "limoplane" which is now in its car mode. ) they ask where disneyland is.

upon entering the last twenty miles to disney land,the limo is stopped by a police officer.

"i'm sorry folks,but there is a forest fire just over to the north,in other words if you keep going north, you'll be caught in the forest fire. i'm sorry but you'll have to turn back and head home." says the police officer.

"yes sir." replies shane.

"sshhhaannnee...can we pleeeaasse go and get some banana's?" asks su.

"okay,but where will we find a store in the middle of nowhere?" asks shane.

"over there on those trees" replies su.

"fine" says shane in a annoyed tone.

as soon as su packs her suitcase full of as many banana's as she can carry,su steps inside with her suit case and as soon as she shuts the door, a big gust of wind blows lots of heat towards the limo.

"why'd it get so hot just now?" asks su.

"maybe because theres a fire right behind us!" yells shane.

"and the tires are stuck to the ground" adds naru.

as everyone is ready to be burnt to a crisp,su pulls out a device that looks like a remote control and presses a button.

"force feild up!" yells su.

"force feild?" asks everyone.

"yup yup,i installed it when i made the rocket launchers" replies su.

"okay,but how are we gonna escape this?" asks miroku.

"easy" replies su in a happy tone.

su once again pulls out another device that looks like a RC cars's remote control and press a sequence of buttons until...

"chopper mode, activated!" yells su in excitement as the wings on the side of the limo slide up onto the roof and interlock with each other which then start to rotate and lifts the limo off of the ground.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
end chapter 3.
!@#!@#!@#!@#
ok, i tried to make this chapter longer as well,but i dont know if i succeeded.

sorry for not updating this last night like i planned, but my gran parents came by for a visit.

if you must no,NO,NOTHING happened under the blankets,the two snuggled,like holding onto a teddy bear.

if you want to join, pease send me reviews to ask to join the road trip with your : name/author name, age,height,clothes, and who'd you 'd like to be paired with.

if there are more people than anime characters, i will bring more characters from the three animes listed in ch 1 and add them to the story.

diablodude.