Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ six flags the amusement park ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My anime road trip of chaos

me : ugh,one 'o clock in the..............morning.................must.............make............r eaders................happy..........
!@@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
chapter 4 : a chaotic trip to six flags.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@
"hey shane."

"what" asks shane.

"where are we going now?" asks kagome.

"i think we should let yamifanner decide." replied naru.

"grrr......i cant take it any more! my real name is jacquelyn......there i said it......and i think we should go to six flags." said a ticked of jacquelyn.

everyone said "hooray" in union except for koalla su.

"whats six flags?" asks a curious su.

"six flags is the funnest place on earth!" yelled shane.

"i see." was su's only reply.

"however" continued shane.

"judging by us being in california,in a chopper,i'd say it would take two days to et there."replies shane.

"oh."was su's reply.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
after the limo-chopper lands safeley on the top of the hotel,everybody gets ready for the two night stay at the hotel.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
2 days later. (its 1 a.m. so i cant write much of this chapter and i still have chapter 12 to work on in my 'secrets canhurt' story so plz dont hate me if its not long of a chapter for this story ,instead,blame the time.........1 a.m.)
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
the next morning,everyone was wearing a different out fit to go to six flags in. (2 seperate hotels.............sorry but its 1 a.m.)

kagome was wearing a blue tank top,blue matching skirt,high heels,and a thin white coat.

yami was wearing a black t-shirt,black blue jeans,and a black belt.

bakura was wearing a dark blue shirt,black jeans,and while he slpept,kagome put some pig tails in his hair and he hasn't even noticed yet.

miroku was wearing some modern clothes which were : blue jeans, a red shirt with skull and crossbones on it and a neckalace that was engraved with 'holyness'

koalla was wearing a multiple of what she always wears.

naru was wearing a pink tank top,a red skirt,and red high heels

jacquelyn was wearing a pink halter top with glitter and fake diamonds,pink leather pants, and pink high heel boots.

shane was wearing a multiple of what he wore in chapter 1.
!@#!~@#!@@##!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
at six flags.
!@#!@#!@@#!@#!@#
on their way to six flags, lots of people in the amusement park looked in awe as the limo-chopper landed in a parking zone and then folded everything so it could park in a parking space.

Su looked in amazement at all of the mechanical machines.

"so,what does everybody want to do first?" asked shane.

"lets go on the roller coaster!" yelled naru.

"the roller coaster it is then."

"i'm not going." replied su.

"huh? why?" asked shane.

"because i want to go look around a bit and i can probally just meet you somewhere." replied su.

"then how about we meet at the banana stand in about fifteen minutes?" asked naru.

"ok." was su's reply.

while su was looking around at all of the fascinating rides and games, su wandered a little too far and fond herself in 'heaven' for su had just walked into a repair shop at the other end of the amusement park.

"damn wheel,every time i seees them i tells them to fix it but nnoo they just have........." the mechanic was cut off by a....

"hello?" asked su

"hellos little girl,ares you lost?" asked the mechanic.

"sorta.............hey whatcha doin?" asked su.

"huh?......oh this, i' trying to repair this wheel that keeps malfunctioning,how i wish there was a better way to fix it." replied the mechanic.

"here let me see it." said su.
!@#!@@##!@#!@#!@#!#
after the ride had ended yami's hair was all frizzy,jacquelyn's hair was poofed up,and people were staring at bakura and his pigtails as if he were a weirdo.

"damn it,my hair is all poofy" says a dissapointed jacquelyn.

"dont worry about it." replies shane as he uses his author powers to fix yami and jacquelyn's hair.

"god damn un-worthy mortals! why in RA's name are they staring at me?!" askes a very peeved bakura with pigtails.

"maybe its because........."naru was cut off when shane and kagome put their hands to her mouth from spilling the beans about the pigtails.

"about what?" asked bakura.

"nothing" replied naru.

"hey.....wheres su?" asks shane.

"hey ya,where is she?" asks naru.



just then,naru and shane could see su skipping towards them and..................her face was black.

"why is your face black su?" asks naru

"huh? oh! i was just helping a mechanic fix a broken wheel from a roller coaster." was su's reply.
!@#~!#!@#!@#!@#
"would you look at that,she fixed it so it wouldn't come off no more." was the mechanics reply.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!#!
as soon as everyone got to the corn dog booth shane ordered 1 rodeo burger without the tomatoes,large fries,and a drink,yami and bakura both got a corn dog each,fries and a drink,kagome and miroku got a cheeseburger,fries with ketchup,and a drink,koalla su got a frozen banana dipped in chocolate with sprinles and a drink,naru got cotton candy and a drink and jacquelyn got a double cheeseburger with no pickles,large fries and a drink.

after everyone had eaten their meal,everyone went into the haunted house (a walk in with costumes,not the ride from disney land........i dont own disney land or six flags),naru was spooked by one certain ghost that she jumped up high enough to be caught by shane, and jacquelyn was holding onto yami so hard that he was turning purple,but no one vould see it because it was dark.

whn everyone was out side, naru still had her eyes closed and was still in shane's arms,yami had passed out because of the hug jacquelyn was holding him in, and su wasn't scared a bit,and miroku,he 'accidentally' groped kagome while in the darkness only to be punched in the face.
!@#!@#!@#!!@#!@#
after everyone had gotten into the limo-chopper,everyone took off to go to wheever they were going.

"where to now shane?" asked a blushing naru after she found out wht she did when she got scared.

"i'm not sure naru,but i think we might go to greece."

"greece,like the gods?" asked a curious kagome.

"yeah, greece,but firt we will need another hotel to stay in." replied shane
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
me : sorry about the chapter but it is about...................2 : 30 a.m. and i am still posting this chapter.

plz let me know if i made any mistakes.

plz R&R about the story,or if you want to be in it,if so i need your name/nick/author,age,height,clothes,paired with.......noi naru,she's mine.

diablodude.