Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ three more people join the chaos. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
my anime road trip of chaos.

me : okay today , there will be three new people who will be joining us in this fic and they are as follows:

name: AMK

age : 15

hair : short black hair with purple highlights.

eyes : dark blue.

height : five foot seven

clothes: black t-shirt that says ' rock is dead, long live paper and scissors', black cargo pants, black belt with fake rhinestones, black boots and silver arm bands.

personality: mysterious

paired with: miroku


name: kaori

age : 15

hair: brown hair

eyes: brown

height: five foot five

clothes: blue tank top and jeans with blue sneakers

personality: carefree,sorta shy.

paired with : ryou


name: terra

age: 18

hair: black hair all way o calves

eyes: blue

height: five foot six

clothes: white mini skirt,black knee highs,purple sweater

personality: easy to get along with,straight forward,awful memory,loves to help out people with problems or things.

paired with: sesshomaru

on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as shane piloted the limo-chopper to the nearest hotel, three more people appear in a puff of smoke in front of shane and naru.

"ah, you must be terra,AMK, and kaori, nice to meet all of you."

"hey wheres my sesshy?" complains terra.

in another puff of smoke, sesshomaru and ryou appear in front of terra and kaori.

"ahhhhh,its you!" screams ryou as he points to bakura (bakura=evil bakura, ryou= good bakura) who STILL has the pigtails in his hair.

kaori,AMK,and terra cant help but let out little giggles as they point to bakura in the pigtails.

as soon as AMK spots miroku,she charges for one big sufocating hug on miroku.

"let..........go...........can't.............breathe...... ......" gasps miroku who then falls unconcious due to the lack of air.

"so,where are we going to.........uh,whats your name?" asks kaori to shane.

"my name is shane and we are in greece at the moment and we are staying one night here so we can go sight seeing tomorrow morning." explains shane.

"i see." was AMK's only response.

"okay everyone,its about time that we went to bed, we have lots of sight seeing tomorow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as everyone went to bed,naru 'accidetly' gets into shane's bed and whispers a "i love you" to a sleeping shane who mutters a "i love you too." in his sleep.

jacquelyn was snuggling next to yami,never leaving his side.

kaori tip-toes to a sleeping ryou and falls asleep with her covers at the side of ryou's bed

AMK falls asleep next to miroku on a seperate side of the bed.

terra falls asleep on top of 'sesshy's' tail and uses it as a pillow as she falls asleep

bakura had fallen asleep on the furnace heater.

kagome fell asleep on a seperate bed facing the window next to koalla su who was sitting up,sleeping on her own seperate bed.

later in the night, around 2 a.m. shane wakes up to the smell of something burning.

"naru,naru! wake up naru,there's a fire!" yells shane as he tries to wake up a sound sleeping naru.

"EVERYONE,WAKE UP THERE IS A FIRE IN THE BUILDING!!" yells shane as he tries to wake everyone up.

koalla su was the first to wake up,as soon as she notices how hot it just got su frantically jumps up and down on terra and sesshy's sleeping place trying to wake them up.

"wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up WAKE UP!!" yells su in a frantic/panicy voice.

"forget this shit,i'm getting all of us out of here alive." says shane to no one in particular.

using his author powers,shane and everybody else is transported to the roof and Su climbs into the pilot's seat starting up the engine.

"limo-chopper full power!" yells su in excitement as she finally gets to use her newest invention.

in a minute the limo-chopper is flying away from the burning building and is swerving in and out of more building, narrowly escaping serious damage.

"SU! what are you doing flying the limo-chopper?" asks shane.

"testing it out of course.' replies su.

"sh......shane?" asks a sleepy naru who was still wearing her night gown.

"what?" asks shane to naru.

"i'm cold" was naru's reply.

"here take this then,it'll keep you warm." says shane as he gives her a jacket of his.

"wont you be could to?" asks naru.

"nope." was shane's only reply.

"shane?" says naru

"yeah? what is it?" asks shane

"i...i........." starts naru but is cut off by shane.

"i know,you love me, i heard you whisper it when i was asleep."

"oh,i....i didn't know" was naru's only reply.

"meh,i always had good hearing,once i heard my mom and dad talking in the kitchen,downstairs,while i was up stairs in my room asleep,while they were whispering." replied shane (the part of hearing my parents whisper is actually true, i am not kidding.)

"i see." replied naru.

after narrowly dodging several apartments, six skyscrapers,and a museum,it was now morning and there was a long pause until kaori spoke up.

"hey,where's all of our luggage?"

"don't worry about it,i'll get our luggage back." replied shane

with a wave of his hands, everyone's luggage was transported into the trunk of the limo-chopper.

"shane?" says naru

"what?" asks shane.

"thanks agin.....for saving us.....all of us." replies naru

"no pr..........' shane was cut off by naru giving shane a deep passionate kiss only breaking away for oxygen.

"your welcome." said shane

just then jacquelyn,kaori,AMK,and terra gave all of their loves a kiss on the cheek for surviving the fire.

sesshy,miroku,yami and ryou sit down dumbfounded that they were just kissed.

as soon as bakura wakes up, still wearing the pigtails, he starts to ask AMK why everyone was giggling back at the hotel.

"no reason." kaori replies.

"so shane,where are we?" asks terra

everyone but su does a anime fall which causes the limo-chopper to swerve,get up and fills terra on what was happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
morning,around ten a.m.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everyone had just changed intop their clothes in a bathroom with no mirror that appeared out of nowhere had just decided to get some breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at IHOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane had ordered,a plate of three pancakes with a glass of orange juice,bacon and eggs.

jacquelyn,kaori, and terra all ordered some bacon and eggs with some coffe and toast.

koalla orderd some banana's.

bakura,who was getting some strange looks (i wonder why) ordered some toast and scrambled eggs.

naru and kagome both got, pancakes with a side order of sausages and milk.

miroku got some orange juice,bacon and a slap to the face when he groped the waitress.

sesshomaru ordered sausages,bacon,and pancakes with orange juice.

AMK ordered a salad with orange juice.

ryou ordered pancakes,bacon and sausages with milk .

yami ordered pancakes,orange juice,and bacon.

after everyone was finished eating,kaori suggested that everyone was to travel to paris.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
me: okay we now have 3 more people who joined us on this road trip of chaos.

i tried to make this chapter a lot longer and i MAY have succeeded but im not 100% sure.

plz R&R about how you like this fic so far and plz read my other story "secrets can hurt" if you have time.

if you want to be in the story this is what you need to fill out:

name:

age:

hair colour/style

eye colour:

height:

clothes: (you will be wearing multiples )

personality:

paired with:

if the person is not in the story i will pt them into the story but they have to be from any one of the three animes listed in chapter 1.

no naru, she's mine.

diablodude.

p.s. i really suggest that you read "secrets can hurt" it has 11 chapters and is pretty good,if you do READ AND REVIEW it, i will be very thankful seeing as i have gotten NO reviews for it.