Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ another guest arrive, more mayhem and a revelation ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: ok so we get yet ANOTHER! person to join us in his story, only she will be teleported to our location.

on with the story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ch 10: another guest , more mayhem and a revelation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as shane and naru were walking down the streets of hollywood looking at the sights, a girl around 18 years old with long red hair,amethest eyes, same height as marik, who she had dragged along from her party,and she wore a red gi with yellow lining.

"HHHIIII SHANE!!!" yelled the hyperactive girl

"well if it isn't kyokyo" replied shane.

"hey shane!!?"

"what?"

"what are you doing out here?" asked kyokyo

"i uhh....teleported, one of my many special abilities since i am a wolf demon" replied shane.

"wolf demon?" asked kyokyo shocked

"yep" was shane's reply

"you cant be a wolf demon, you look to human." replied kyokyo.

"then i'll just have to show you some proof." replied shane.

just then shane took off his silver dragon necklace and his true form appeared.

shane was now a bit more tanned, he had short black hair with blue highlights, black inu ears( like inuyasha's) with blue tips, he was muscular, had sharp fangs, he carried a bow and some arrows and a big sword with a split starting from the tip through the middle and he was six feet tall.

"WOW!!" said kyokyo and naru in awe.

naru couldnt say anything else because she started drooling over the new shane.

"SLAP OUT OF IT NARU!!!" yelled kyokyo playfully.

"huh? wha? oh sorry." replied naru.

kyokyo,naru and shane then left from where they were standing and started to leave dragging along a very unpleasent marik.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
elsew here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kaori and bakura and ryou were walking around the shops when hundreds of chibi bunny rabits came out of the bushes looking at bakura evilly.

"huh? " was all bakur could say before he was attacked by the cute chibi bunnies of doom.

in the commotion ryou and kaori had slipped away from the scene of bakura getting eaten alive and meeting back at the planet hollywood restraunt.

as soon as everyone showed up, they asked who the girl was and who the demon was.

the only answer they got was a gasp from yami,sesshomaru,and ryou and bakura.

"do you know these people" asked kagome at bakura who had thousands of bite marks, and his pigtails STILL in his hair.

"yes i do, she is the evil kyokyo and we as in me, ryou, sesshomaru and the baka pharoah were tortured by her." replied bakura

" i see" replied kagome

"and this is shane" finished kyokyo pointing to the black wolf demon.

"marik!" shouted yami spotting marik.

"pharoah!" yelled marik back.

"BACON!" yelled bakura

marik and yami look towards bakura.

"tombrobber!!" yami and marik yelled in union

"BUNNIES!!!!" yelled bakura

"whats wrong with bakura? asked kagome.

"brain damage" replied kaori.

"YOU!!! NOT YOU! ANYONE BUT YOU!!" yelled yami finnally spotting kyokyo.

"nice to see you to yami!!" replied kyokyo playfully.

"KEEP ME AWAY FROM HER!!" yeled yami as he hid behind jacquelin's legs.

just then a man in a black ski mask, holding to 9 mm uzi's ran into the restraunt.

"NOBODY MOVE!! THIS IS A BUST!" yelled the man in the mask.

"give me all the money now!!" yelled the robber

"EVERYBODY ON THEW FLOOR NOW!!" shouted the man

just then shane stood up and walked over to the man.

"i told you to stay on the floor!" yelled the man at shane not noticing the ears on shane's head.

the man was now getting nervous so he pulled out his two uzi's and fired them at shane.

shane pulled out his sword and blocked the oncoming bullets, sending them back to the man in the ski mask.

shane wasn't done yet, as soon as he put his sword away he then concentrated most of his power into another attack making signs with his hands reating little black needle ike objects in front of him.......thousands of them.

"THOUSAND DARK NEEDLES" yelled shane as the needles started to hit, scratch and cut the man from every angle.

in a few seconds the man was on the ground, bleeding from the attack that shane had used on him.

everyone saw the whole thing, including naru and kyokyo.

everyone was dumbfounded....speechless even.

"lets leave his place" said shane as he and the others were teleported into the limo-chopper, ready for their next destination.

' i'm in love with a wolf demon?' thought naru to herself.

"hhheeyyy shane!!?" yelled kyokyo.

"what is it?" asked shane.

"how could you block all of those bullets with a sword, that has a split through it?" asked kyokyo.

"well, this blade is specially made because it is able to deflect any attack that is ranged." replied shane.

"i see." replied kyokyo

after the little chat between kyokyo and shane, shane started the ignition and was heading towards their next destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
well ther'es chapter 10 and i must say i had lots of fun making this chapter.

kyokyo: i dont really know who kurama is but i got some info from a friend so dont get mad at me for anything wrong i sorta had to wing it and you wont need your boddy gaurd because i will protect everyone in the story seeing as i am a wolf demon.

and for the needles, the shape of them is the same shap of a jewel shard.

shane.