Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ an unexpected event and our trip to atlanta canceled. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: well i just got a review from someone else asking to b in the story.

not telling yet.

on with the story! ^__^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ch 9: an unexpected event and a new destination
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
as everyone was boarding into Su's limo-chopper AMK and miroku had snuck into the back washroom.

"Okay everyone listen up! we have a new friend joining us today, and our trip to antlanta is cancelled for today seeing as we are going to HOLLYWOOD!!"

everyone cheers.

"now before we get to hollywod, we should go and pick up our newest guest.

with shane's author's powers, the limo-chopper had teleported to a home in L.A.

as soon as the door opened a 17 year-old boy with black shoulder length hair in dreadlocks floated into the door (he;s wheitless) he stood seven feet tall and wore a black hooded cloak,black shirt,black jeans, and black with red lining gloves.

"everyone please meet Jidus." said shane.

"Feh!" was Jidus's reply.

in the background Jidus could see Kaolla Su in the background, tinkering with a new weapon to add to the limo-chopper.

"ain't he the jolly one?" whispered naru to kagome.

"hey, where'd AMK and Miroku get to?" asked naru.

"i dunno, but lets check the hidden camera's to see if we can find them." reply's shane.

shane then switches a red flip switch and miroku and AMK are shown in the bathroom...........making out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
miroku and AMK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'woooohoooo!!!" thought miroku
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ back with the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "uhhhh...........first jacqulin and yami, then AMK and mioku, who's next?" asked kagome to herself.

kagome then looks up to see shane and naru making out in the front and everyone else making out except for herself.

'why dont i have someone to love?' thought kagome to herself.

a little while later after everyone was done with the "biggest event ever" shane started up the limo-chopper and headed towards HOLLYWOOD.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
later that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> it was around 1:00 am and everyone had arrived in hollywood, but before they could go sight seing, hey had to stop at a hotel for a few nights.

after shane paid the clerk (why does it seem i always pay the clerks?) everyone got to their room which happened to be a really big suite.

after getting their beds picked out, bakura with the pigtails STILL in his hair once again had to sleep on the furnace heater.

later that night two things happened, one: bakura started to sleep walk and when he rre-entered the room he tripped and his head got trapped inside the ribs of the furnace heater, second: there was a red moon tonight, but it wouldnt go away for another two days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
next morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jidus was the first to wake up, and when he did, he didn't see a cute little kaolla su, he saw a very cute, nineteen year-old kaolla su........looking into his eyes.

"why are you staring at me for?" asked su.

"um....why are you STILL nineteen?

"whaaattt?! i still look nine-teen? hows hat possible?" asked su.

"beats me." replied jidus.

soon after, everyone else woke up, and found a sleeping bakura with his face stuck in the ribs of the furnace heater.

as soon as everyone pulled him out, his face was very red and all he could say was "tastes like chicken"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
later....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
"okay, this is the group order in which we will go sightseeing" explained shane.

"kaori, you , ryou and bakura will be together"

"AMK, you are with miroku.

"terra you are with seshomaru."

jidus, you are with kaolla su."

" i am with naru and kagome"

"and jacquelin your are going with yami/yugi" finished shane/

and with that everyone went their own ways and started sightseeing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
end chapter 9

well we now have another person in our really big groups, all we need now is another male to pair up with kagome then everyone in this story is taken, if anyone still wants to join, and b paired with someone who isnt in the story yet, fine with me but they have to b from one of the three anime's listed.

to all of you lawers i do not own anything in this story except for myself and one inuyasha dvd.

diablodude.