Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ mardi gras mayhem ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
my anime road trip of chaos

me: woooohoooo i fianlly updated and i got tons of good ideas from u faithful reviewers on with da story!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
chapter 8: mardis gras mayhem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was now mardi gras, however it didn't oficially start until later that night so everyone decide to go to the beach.

as everyone got out of su's limo chopper this is what everyone was wearing.

inuyasha had on red trunks and no shirt on, AMK had on a purplish black bikini,jacqulin was wearing a pink bikini while glomping onto yami,kaori was wearing a baby blue bikini,shane was wearing a black and red swim trunks, yami was wearing his millenium puzzle, black swim trunks and no shirt on,sesshomaru was wearing white swim trunks with blue stripes, kagome was wearing a dark blue one peice bikini, su was wearing a yellow one peice bikini,and naru was wearing a red and white striped one peice bikini, while miroku wore a purple black pair of swim trunks with no shirt on and royu and bakura were both wearing dark black trunks with flowers on it, while bakuras had a slightly different picture........ his pictures were of chibi bunny rabbits with orange carrot patterns and terra was wearing a black and blue bikini (sorry if thats not what u wear but its all i could come up with)

at the beach, sesshomaru and inuyasha were fighting.........AGAIN, while everyone was sitting next to their boyfriend/girl friend.

just then sesshomaru strts chasing inuyasha into the water for ripping off a peice of his swim trunks.........which was in the rear end.

as soon as inuyasha was in the water, a fin popped out of the water then dove back in.

"inuyasha you better get out of there, there's a shark in the water!!" yelled shane.

"Feh!" was the only reply that inuyasha gave.

just then a shark jumped out of the water and swam for inuyasha.

"iron reaver soul stealer!!" yelled inuyasha who chopped the shark into itty bitty bits.

"so who wants a fish fry?" asked kaori.

everyone raised their hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
later....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> after everyone had their fair share of shark, everyone packed up and started for mardi gras.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as mardi gras started AMK and miroku went to a parade while everyone else went to look around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the parade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hentai!!" yelled a girl.

"hentai!!!!" yelled anoher.

"MINE!!" yelled a girl who found miroku attractive.

"hey get back here with my bishi!!" yelled AMK in anger.

just then the girl stops and says "your bish--"

she was cut off as a giant mallet made of crystals crashed down onto the other gils head.

"that will teach you not to go around groping innocent girls" scolded AMK at miroku.

just as miroku was looking up a giant T.V screen caught his attention.......sorta of because he was looking what was on the t.v., turns out he was looking at some girls who were flashing themselves.

miroku just drooled but was cut short when he was pulled by the robes and headed back to meet the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
jacqulin and yami.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ at the same time, jacqulin and yami were heading out of a party, when jacqulin got an idea.

yami and her would makeout in the parking lot for 30 minutes then et back to meet the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
45 minutes later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"we're back!" yelled jacqulin exitedly

"finally!" said shane in an annoyed tone

"we better leave or we're going to get caught on camera with bakura" said shane

" whats wrong with me?" asked bakura with his pigtails STILL there.

"nothing!" jacqulin said.

just then another giant t.v. lights up and there is ya,mi and jacqulin making out on it.

yami and jacqulin tun an impossible shade of red.

"so thats were u guys were." said miroku evilly

"so yami, whats your secret?" asks miroku.

"i dont have one" replied yami.

"damn." said miroku.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
end chapter 8

sorry it wasnt very long but i did just claw my way out of the mega ultra big writers block, anywhoo plz R&R

next ch: atlanta and club 112

diablodude

p.s i also have another acount at soupfiction.net under "shane_the_black_wolf_demon"