Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ Bakura gets neutered and some other stuff. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My Anime road trip of chaos

me: I am so sorry about the extremely long wait but i was having a hard time thinking about my "secrets can hurt" story because it may have to end on ch 14 instead of 15 and i have had a MAJOR writers block for this story be cause i had some trouble thinking about how we all get reunited after getting lost, but now i have a good idea ^__^

plus i just had my birthday ^__^ yay,im 18 now.

on with the story (i do not legally own inuyasha but i do own the inuyasha DVD ^__^) but first the responses to reviews.

AMK: yes you may adopt my catcphrase if you would like and yes after new orleans we will go to new zealand.

master duelist kaori: sorry abot the lte uppdate but if you rad the reason before the chapter started you would know why,but heres the newest chapter any ways.

chapter 7: bakura gets neutered and off to new orleans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybody was now hopelessely lost in paris,Su however secretly planted homing devices on everyone before they left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
With ryou,bakura and kaori.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
"Look at the pretty little dog!" exclaims a pigtailed Bakura

"Oh he's so cute." replied Kaori

"I agree." replied Ryou.

Just then the dog went to go and do its business.

"CHOCOLATE!!!!!!" yelled an excited Bakura.

Just then Kaori and Ryou catch up with a 'chocolate' covered Bakura.

"Hey Bakura,watcha eating?" asked a curious Kaori.

"CHOCOLATE!" replied Bakura

"Where'd you get it?" asked Ryou

"The doggy dropped it" replied Bakura

".......................OH...........MY...................G OD!!" gasps Kaori in realization that Bakura had just eaten doggy doo-doo.

"Whats the matter?" asks a smelly Bakura.

"Shit" was Kaori's reply.

"huh?"

"Bakura.............you..............just ate.......................shit!" said Kaori in a slow manner so bakura could process it.

"..............RYOU!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!! YOU HYNOTIZED ME!! I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!" yells bakura.

just then bakura lunges for ryou but kaori stops bakura in his tracks and pulls out a gigantic iron mallet out of nowhere and brings the mallet down full force on Bakura's head.

CLONG

BAM

CLANK

BASH

CRI CK

CREAK

BEND

CRRRAACKK

Those were the sounds of the iron mallet hitting bakura on the head so many times.

a few seconds later Su's limo chopper scooped up bakur,ryou and kaori and were thrown inside to see shane,naru, and a cheerful looking Su looking at the three friends they had rescued.

"phew!!bakura, why not go take abath or something in the new bath tub that Su just put in over there" says shane as he points to the newest looking compartment.

"make me" replied bakura

"you asked for it" replied shane as he took out two seperate cherry bomb like things and stuck one in bakura's mouth and then shane pressed a button.

BOOOOM!

an exlosion was heard and everyone turned their attention to a baukura with huge puffed out cheeks trying to talk.

"Tafteth wike chicken"

(a/n translation: tastes like chicken)

just then Bakura's puffed out cheeks went to normal and the second little bomb was thrown into bakuras lap and detonated.

BOOOM!

after the dust settled, Bakura was gone and some groaning noises were heared inside the bathroom.

"damn,why did that second bomb hurt so much?" asks a curious bakura

"just look down 'there' and you'll see why" replied shane

"AHHHHHHHHH,I'VE BEEN NEUTERED!!!" yells bakura.

"yup, that bomb transports and neuters at the same time." replies shane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
After a total of half an hour of searching,everyone was onboard the limo chopper when ryou broke the silence.

"so shane,where are gong to now?"

"new orleans." replies shane.

"whats new-or-leens?" asks a curious miroku.

"Its a city." replies kagome.

"i see." was miroku's only reply................sorta

GROPE GROPE

SLAP

"HENTAI!!" yelled a pissed off Naru.

"when will he learn?" asks kagome to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
New Orleans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
it was now passed one in the morning and there were two days until mardi gras.

Su was so tired that before she could land, she fell asleep.................at the steering wheel!

the limo chopper was about to crash when...........

"pull up,pull up!" yells shane as he struggles to regain control of the out of control limo chopper.

just when the limo chopper seemed to crash, the seering wheel pulls upward and avoids near death.

after the ordeal was over shane who was now in the drivers seat,looked over to see kagome holding a sleeping Su,miroku holding onto AMK,kaori with ryou and a now nice smelling bakura,terra holding onto sesshomaru from behind,yami being glomped by jacquelyn,and a naru's sleeping head on shane's lap.

after shane landed the limo chopper on the roof of a nearby hotel,everybody went inside to get one big room to share.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
In the hotel room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
everybody was once again in their exact same positions as last time,except for naru who snuggled next to shane,yami snuggling next to jacquelyn,terra snuggling sesshomaru,AMK snuggling miroku,and kaori snuggling next to ryou.

"mmm,tingly" said a sleepy, neutered bakura.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
end of chapter 7,i hiped you all liked it i tried my best for this chapter and i am so verry sorry about the late update,will you for give me?

plz R&R

if you want to join plz fill this out:

name:

age:

hair colour/style

eye colour:

height:

clothes: (you will be wearing multiples )

personality:

paired with:

if the person is not in the story i will put them into the story but they have to be from any one of the three animes listed in chapter 1.

no naru, she's mine.

diablodude.

PLZ R&R!!

I tried to make this chapter a lot longer and i MAY have succeeded but im not 100% sure.