Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ a trip to las vegas, some catching up to do, and more mayhem. ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip of chaos

me: okay, so i have finally found someone 2 be paired with kagome, he hasn't sent me a review but he is a friend of mine from school and said that he would like to be in it.

on with chapter 12!!

sorry if its a bit short but hey, i am writing this at 2:00 am after all and I'm not tired thanks to coke-cola ^__^ (do not own coke-cola)

here's my friends bio:

name: Nodachi bane

age: 1,149, looks 16

race: full tiger youkai

appearance: silver eyes, short black hair with silver streaks, same build as inuyasha, partially tanned but noticeable, human like pointed ears, is five foot six.

personality: nice, caring, brave, serious when in fights, loves hurting bakura and watching bakura get hurt (evil bakura)

clothes: black t-shirt that says " screw off or screw me" in blood red letters ,denim jeans that say "gangsta" in black letters on back pocket.

weapons: two short swords with one red stone on right sword, and one black stone on the left sword, the stones are hard as diamonds, and nodachi is highly skilled with the swords.

powers: fire: making fires, controlling fires and making a fire whip, that cant burn him but can only burn it's victims.

history: his parents were killed by a rouge demon. at the age of 8 he got his revenge. he is not related to inuyasha but he knows sesshomaru as a friend. sesshomaru and nodachi always argue every now and then. nodachi is also a neutral hit-man for anyone that hires him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a trip to las vegas, another friend, and some catching up to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a s everyone is heading towards las vegas, another person is transported into the limo-chopper.

the man now inside the chopper stood five foot six, he wore a black t-shirt that says "screw off or screw me" and he wore denim jeans with the words "gangsta" in black letters on the back pocket. he had human like pointed ears, silver eyes, short black hair with silver streaks, same muscular build as inuyasha, partially tanned but noticeable, and he carried two short swords, one on the left of him and the other on the right. on the right sword was a red stone that was hard as diamond and on the left there was a black stone, also hard as diamond. the male was also a tiger youkai.

"well well, if it isn't my old friend, Nodachi bane." said sesshomaru as he saw his friend standing in front of him.

" i thought i told you, i do not like to be called by my first name, i preferred being called bane" replied nodachi to sesshomaru.

"oops, guess it slipped my mind, seeing as i haven't seen you for a long time." replied sesshomaru.

"not that long ago , the last time i saw you was at least three weeks ago in the feudal era."

"whatever nodachi, just find a place to sit down and wait until we arrive at las vegas" replied sesshomaru.

before nodachi could sit down, he recognized a familiar scent.

'shane.' thought nodachi to himself.

"shane? are you here?" asked nodachi curiously.

" i'm over here, at the steering wheel!" yelled shane to the back compartment.

"but shane...........i thought you were......." nodachi was cut off when shane spoke.

"....dead? HA! it'll take more than five-hundred lousy humans to take me down, especially a black wolf demon who knows shadow magic." replied shane.

"but shane, most of the humans were, monks and mikos!" replied nodachi to his friend.

"true, but my shadow powers are stronger than before that." replied shane

"so then how'd you escape? i thought you were dead."

"well, there was this one miko by the name of kikyo who shot a sacred arrow at me, i almost dodged the attack completely but the arrow hit my arm, so i had to go into hiding and train myself nonstop until i knew more shadow magic than before." replied shane.

" i see." was nodachi's only reply.

" so, nodachi, what have you been up to?" asked shane.

"well, so far , i'm just a neutral hit-man who works for anybody who hires me." was nodachi's reply.

"thought so........ you never change do you nodachi?"

"nope, never." was nodachi's reply.

after the little conversation was over, nodachi then goes and gets a seat beside kagome.

"hi, my name is nodachi bane, most of my friends call me by my nickname 'bane', and who are you?" asked nodachi to kagome.

"kagome.... kagome higurashi, nice to meet you." replied a nervous kagome.

'his eyes are so pretty, they're like inuyasha's almost, just the opposite color of gold, he seems so nice, unlike inuyasha who always goes to kikyo when she's around.' thought kagome to herself.

"so, ummm .... nodachi? how do you know shane?" asked kagome.

"well you see, me and shane are really good friends, we both grew up in the feudal era and we always helped each other out, but one day, i was on a 'mission' to kill this really important person of the south, turns out it was a trick into getting me to leave so shane would be all alone to fight at least five-hundred people, mostly miko's and monks. one of the miko's though was not like the rest, she was more powerful than any other miko there, and her name was kikyo." replied nodachi.

'KIKYO!?' thought kagome to herself.

"anyways, the miko nearly beat shane, but shane somehow escaped and went into hiding to become stronger by training himself to the limit, to learn more shadow magic, now he is one of the most powerful demons alive, i can smell it in his scent." replies nodachi.

"umm, nodachi, how strong are you?" asked kagome.

"strong but not nearly as powerful as shane." was nodachi's reply.

"ummm....... could shane even beat the legendary inuyasha?" asked kagome once again.

"inuyasha? ......... hmm ......... of course, no doubt that shane would win against inuyasha, i mean i know inuyasha's strong but he's not as powerful as shane either."

"so, would shane be able to beat sesshomaru, as well?"

" i don't see why not, i mean, shane has always been training himself to become stronger."

"he's that strong?"

"yep." was nodachi's only reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
after two hours of talking about shane, and about one another, everyone arrives at las vegas, the city that never sleeps.

after getting the bed arrangements made, everyone falls asleep.

this is the order they slept in:

naru and shane.

ryou and kaori.

terra with sesshomaru.

AMK with miroku.

jidus with a nine-teen year old su.

nodachi with kagome.

kyokyo with marik on the opposite side.

bakura on the furnace heater.

and miko guarding the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
next day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as everyone was ready, everyone split up into the same groups as always except that nodachi and kagome were going with shane and naru.

after a few minutes of walking,nodachi and shane both sense that something is wrong.

in an instant, a bluish black light surrounds the street and emerging from the light is a giant like creature with three eyes, was about thirty stories tall, and it was carrying a giant axe, while wearing a black and red toga thing.

"GET BACK!!" yelled shane and nodachi in union as they pushed the two girls behind them.

"DARKNESS!!! SURROUND THE ENEMY!" yelled shane as a looming curtain of darkness blinded the giant.

" FIRE!! CREATE A FIRE WALL SO THE GIANT CANT ESCAPE!!" yelled nodachi as giant wall of fire surounded the giant.

" COMBO ATTACK!!" yelled shane and nodachi in union.

"THOUSAND DARK NEEDLES!!"

" BLAZING FIRE BALL OF DESTRUCTION!!"

"ATTACK!!" yelled the two friends as the black needles and the blazing fire ball became one attack known as ' thousand piercing pyro needles!'

as soon as the attack hit it's target, the giant was nowhere to be seen, except for a smoldering crater of where the combined attacks hit the giant.

"good job nodachi." praised shane.

"good job shane." praised nodachi.

both girls stared in awe of the two friends congratulating each other, while also staring at their demon boyfriends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 12

well i tried my very best to make this chapter longer, but i don't know if i succeeded.

plz R&R how you like this story so far.

i am posting this at 3:30 am since i started making this at 2;00 am.

shane.