Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ an enemy revealed,and a big BIG battle ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: okay, in this chapter me,bane,kyokyo and miko both encounter another giant demon, unlike the last one we fought, this one is much more harder to beat.

on with da story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 13: a enemy revealed, and a big BIG battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
it had been about one day since, shane and nodachi had defeated the giant like creature and now, it was time for some rest.

after all, fighting a giant like creature, and combining two seperate attacks into one does take a lot out of one person.

well, for nodachi anyways, seeing as he was a bit weaker than shane, he had used up most of his energy and shortly after, fell asleep standing while walking back to the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HIIIYAAA!!!"
< br> "GYYYYYAAAAAAHH!!"

" DESTRUCTION WAVE!"

" SECRET ART OF ILLUSIONS!"

"DARK MIST CURTAIN!!!"

"REPELLING ILLUSION!!"

CLANG!!

CLANG!!

CLANG!!!!!

CLANG!!!!!!!!!

clatter!


"no fair shane, your a master with the sword, and im the master of illusions, how did i lose?" asked miko in defeat.

"because, i have been pushing myself to the limits when i was young, and i still do, plus this one sword is the only one i have and i train with it anytime i get a chance to, while you use illusions. your illusions are very strong, strong enough to make a real like sword, however, i am also a master in the art of shadow magic, but you did make a great sparring partner tonight." was shane's reply.

"plus, it's almost two in the morning." finished shane.

"i understand." replied miko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as everyone was awake and inside the limo chopper, shane started to fly off towards new zealand when all of a sudden the limo-chopper was transported to a dark like realm by a mysterious force.

"shane? where are we?" asked a worried naru.

"i rightfully don't know" was shane's reply.

"welcome to the eternal abyss." said a mysterious man in a dark black cloak,hiding his face.

"if you wish to escape, you must first defeat my armoured giant cyclops!!" yelled the cloaked man.

just then the exact same bluish black light once again engulfed the entire area, and as soon as it faded, standing in front of miko,shane,nodachi and jidus was a giant cyclops with a giant stone hammer in his hand and a giant, razor sharp blade sheathed on his back.

the giant wore a red type of armour, he had a crimson red eye,and he was about sixty stories tall.

"now i take my leave." said the cloaked figure who just disappeared into the darkness.

"grrr...i'll show you whose boss you overgrown neanderthal!!" yelled jidus at the giant

"EVERYONE GET INTO THE LIMO-CHOPPER!! SU'S FORCEFIELD WILL KEEP YOU ALL SAFE, WHILE ME,MIKO BANE AND JIDUS TAKE CARE OF THE GIANT!!" yelled shane.

"but......" started su.

"GET INTO THE CHOPPER SU!" yelled jidus.

"okay." was su's reply.

just then, jidus ran over to the giant and pulled out his scythe and attacked the giant creature.

" UP FROM THE FIREY PITS OF HELL!! YOU SHALL BURN, DEVIL'S SIX POINTED STAR SLASH!!!" yelled jidus who then made a six pointed star by slashing it then making a circle around the star with the end of his scythe.

"GGRRAARRRGHH" yelled the giant who just flicked the attack away and slightly kicking jidus, causing jidus to slide over from where he was standing to land beside the chopper.

"ow." was al jidus could say while rubbing his left ribcage.

"my turn. ULTIMATE METEOR CRUSH!!!" yelled nodachi who summoned a giant fiery meteor to hit the monster.

the attack hit it's target, but the giant felt nothing.

just then the giant also slightly kicked nodachi and sent him to where jidus was.

"YOU SHALL PAY!!" yelled shane as he started to blend in with the shadows.

"DARK MIST CURTAIN!!" yelled shane from somewhere as the attack disabled the giants vision.

"DARK THOUSAND NEEDLES!!" yelled shane again, this time, the attack coming from a different place in the shadows.

the attack hit the target, but all it did was dent the giants armor.

'i think i'll have to use my best attack before the mist wears off.' thought shane to himself.

just then everyone could feel a black ominous aura, growing in power.

'dont do it shane' thought nodachi who was rubbing his twisted ankle.

"SHANE! DONT YOU DARE TO TRY AND USE THAT ATTACK!!" yelled nodachi, but no one responded.

"nodachi!" yelled kagome coming to see what was happening.

"what's going on?" asked kagome

"it's shane, he is attempting to bring that monster down with his most deadly technique! also one thats drains most of his energy!" replied nodachi.

"what is it?"

"IT is very powerful, not even the legendary naraku can stand against it, it is known by ' shadow volley of armageddon. doomsday.' " replied the slightly hurt nodachi.

"oh."

"however, this attack will drain most of his energy, and as soon as the attack hit it's target, shane will become vulnerable to any attack, just as if he were human, and be so weak that he will not be able to move!" explained nodachi.

just then everyone heard a voice call from the shadows.

out from the shadows walked shane, the black aura still growing.

"impossible." said nodachi

"what?" asked kagome.

"his aura, shane's aura is still growing, he truly has become more powerful, but the resulting blast will instead knock him unconscious, depending how far he is."

"oh no."

"FROM THE SHADOWS AND FIRES OF HELL YOU SHALL DIE!!! SHADOW VOLLEY OF ARMAGEDDON!! DOOMSDAY!!!!!" yelled shane as he unsheathed his sword and summoned the attack.

just then, a volley of meteors came crashing down upon the opponent tearing off all of its armor and critically injuring the demon, then to finish the attack, a giant asteroid covered in shadows, came crashing towards the giant at full force, hitting it's target but only breaking off the helmet.

the giant roared in anger and as shane was falling to the ground ,the giant swung his hammer full force at shane, causing shane to be hit in the stomach,chest,ribs and face, sending shane flying back and hitting the limo-chopper.

"SHANE!!!!" yelled naru in horror of seeing her lover almost being killed.

"SHANE!!!!!!" yelled everyone else including miko and jidus.

'shane had critically injured this monster, now i must finish this battle,for shane.' thought miko to herself.

everyone who was still inside the forcefield were all begging nodachi to check for a pulse.

nodachi found one, but it was just barely beating.

shane was critically hurt.

"FROM THE FIERY PITS OF HELL AND WITH THE SUPPORT OF MY FRIENDS I SHALL KILL YOU AND IN HELL YOU SHALL SERVE THE DEVIL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!! HELL SHADOW BEAM!!!!!" yelled an angry miko.

the attack hit and decimated it's target.

"MMMMIIIKKOOO!!" yelled kyokyo in horror.

just then, miko's eyes turned blood red and ran towards the limo-chopper in a rage.

ZAP!

miko was pushed back by the forcefield.

still in a rage, she kept on going for the chopper, trying to get inside.

"miko." said kyokyo.

"whats wrong with her?" asked naru.

"each and every time miko uses the hell shadow beam, she comes after me, trying to kill me, it makes her insane for a period of time." replied kyokyo.

"i see." was naru's only reply.

just then, nodachi stands up, using the chopper for support, he walks over to the enraged miko and does a karate chop to the back of her neck, knocking miko unconscious.

as soon as miko went unconscious, naru, and nodachi both helped shane up and put him on a sofa like couch in the limo chopper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
one week later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
it had been one week since shane had used his ultimate move, and had gotten critically injured.

everyone, including jidus and miko, kept watch over shane, making sure he would make it in the new hospital ward that su had put into the limo-chopper.

today was currently miko's day to watch over shane when.......

"ugh. what happened? why am i here?" asked a sleepy shane just opening his silvery-bluish eyes.

"SHANE! your okay!" yelled miko in amazement.

"miko?" asked shane.

"where is everybody?"

"they are waiting outside waiting until you wake up. you were out cold and barely alive for one full week." replied miko.

"now i remember, i used my ultimate move on the giant, but who dealt the finishing blow?"

"i did." replied miko.

"you are very strong then." answered shane.

"actually, i think we're both strong, after all you did critically injure him the first time."

"i guess so."

"want me to let the others know that your awake?"

"yes, that would be nice," answered shane.

miko then ran out of the hospital ward, running and screaming " SHANE'S AWAKE, SHANE'S AWAKE!"

everyone then ran into the hospital ward, to see two silvery-bluish eyes staring at everyone.

"SHANE! your alive!" yelled an excited naru.

"that i am." replied shane hugging naru.

"i do still feel a bit batter and bruised, so i might be at full strength by tomorrow." replied shane.

"so, where are we heading anyways?" asked a curious shane.

"well, su suggested that we sill head towards new zealand just for you seeing as that is where we were heading anyways." answered naru.


"really?"

"yes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
end of chapter 13.

well i tried to make this a really really long chapter but i cant tell if i did.

plz R&R how you like this story so far.

shane.