Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ 2 more friends,a gift for jacquelin,nother big battle and new gifts for jidus,shane,miko,peach and n ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: okay in this chapter we get 2 more friends to join in the chaos......

yay for chaos!!! ^__^

on with da story!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 14: two more friends and a special gift for jacquelin, another big fight, and something special for everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> while on their way to new zealand, two more people were transported, into the limo-chopper, while shane was still in the hospital ward.

the first person was a girl around the age of sixteen,she had pale pink hair that went to her shoulders,she had lilac eyes,she stood about five foot six and she was wearing a denim short sleeve shirt, baby blue khaki pants, and birkenstock sandals.

"HI!!" the girl said cheerfully.

"umm, who are you?" asked kagome.

"my name is peach! now.........WHERES MY KOGA?!!!"

in a puff of smoke, there stood koga in modern clothes

koga was wearing a black muscle shirt, blue denim jeans, and he still wore his headband.

"KKKOOOOGGAAA!!" yelled peach as she glomped onto koga.

the second person standing in the limo-chopper was about six foot four, he had a medium build,fair skin tone, may be of germanic decent ,he had short brown untamed hair, calm grass green eyes,he wore a red shirt and black jeans, with black sandals.

"hi there, and you are...." begged kagome for his name.

"my name is zephyr, nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you as well, i'm kagome."

"so, where's the host of this shebang?" asked peach.

"i'm sorry to say that our host,shane, is still recovering from a critical injury from a fight with a giant creature that we encountered a week ago." replied miko.

"i see." was peach's reply.

"did you say shane?" asked peach.

"yeah. why?" asked miko.

"because i last saw him over at my part the other time, when i last checked." replied peach.

"hey, he was at my party as well!" yelled kyokyo.

kyokyo and peach start a staring contest with little sparks now and then.

"grrr.. miko go and attack peach!" yelled a pissed off kyokyo.

miko sigh's but does what she is told.

"wall of flowers!" yelled peach who then created a wall of flowers with thorns so miko couldn't get through.

miko stepped back from the wall.

"what?" gasped kyokyo in amazement.


"i have the power of nature." replied peach (earth, besides, you didn't tell me what powers u had so i had to improvise, hope you don't mind having the power of earth.)

"can you two people please stop fighting?" asked zephyr.

the two girls didn't listen, they kept on fighting until........

"DARK MIST CURTAIN!"

a black curtain of darkness surrounded the two fighting girls to stop what they were doing, to see shane standing in front of the door to the hospital ward, only wearing his black jeans.

"SHANE!" yelled naru just as she saw shane stumble and almost fall to the ground if he had not been caught by miko.

"i guess i overlooked the damage done to me." said shane in pain from using his shadow power.

"maybe you should stay in the bed for another three days." complemented miko.

"i think your right." was shane's reply before going back into the hospital ward.

"so, where are we heading?" asked a curious peach.

"New Zealand." answered su cheerfully.

"that shane person, i smelled wolf on him, is he a wolf demon?" asked a now curious koga.

"thats right!" replied naru.

'shane......why does name seem so familiar?" thought koga to himself.

"IT CAN'T BE!!" yelled koga, coming out of his thoughts.

"what? what is it?" asked peach.

"it's shane..... he ........he is the legendary black wolf demon prince of the northern, wolf's eye tribe."

"huh?" asked a very confused nodachi.

"you see, i am the wolf demon prince of the wolf demon clan of the eastern lands, shane however is the prince of the northern wolf's eye tribe. the wolf's eye tribe is said to be a pack of very strong, black wolf demons that don't listen to anyone but their master, and that master is shane. it's said that the master of the tribe went missing for a very long time and never came back, but now, the legendary leader, shane, has returned." replied koga.

"is that really true koga?" asked nodachi.

"koga is right nodachi!" replied shane, who once again stood at the door way of the hospital ward.

"i am the leader of the northern wolf's eye tribe." shane said, in pain again from standing up.

"when i left, i decided to leave to train, to become stronger, just like i told you, but seeing as i was away for a long time, i may need to re-claim my honor as leader by fighting the new leader." finished shane as he winced in pain from his ribs.

"anyways, i'll you more some other day, i need some more rest now."

"oh before i go..." started shane.

shane then unsheathed his sword and asked jacquelin to come near the blade.

jacquelin did as told and then shane pointed the tip of the blade at yami.

"SEPARATION!!" yelled shane as a black bolt of electricity hit yami and in the dimming light, there sat yami AND yugi, side by side, yami in a real body, not spirit form.

"what did you do?" asked jacqueliin in amazement.

" i separated yami from yugi and gave yami his own real body, as you can see, its a similar style of yugi's but he's taller." finished shane.

"thanks so much!" replied jacquelin happily as she tried to give shane a thank you hug but remembered about his injuries.

after that was over, shane left for the hospital ward once again.

the trip to new zealand was going to be about another two hours, and while on the way there, jacquelin fell asleep on yami's shoulder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
new zealand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
upon arriving in new zealand, yet another blackish blue light surrounded the area's and the limo-chopper was transported into another shadow like realm.

'somethings wrong." thought shane to himself.

"shit!" was all shane could say to himself as he realized where he was.

shane then hopped out of the hospital's ward bed and went to check things out.

when shane got to the door way, he saw, jidus,nodachi,peach,zephyr and miko standing outside looking up at a huge giant like creature.

as soon as shane stepped outside,a barrier surrounded them and separated the six friends from the limo-chopper.

the creature, that stood before the six friends didn't look like much at all, it only looked like a deformed cyclops which had dug out of its own grave and it had no eye.

"piece of cake." said jidus to himself who took out his scythe.

shane then proceeded to unsheathe his word as well.

so did nodachi.

miko did the same with her bow and arrows. (i hope u dont mind her using bows and arrows, kyokyo)

"shane!! why are you here, you should be resting!" yelled miko, finally noticing shane standing beside them, still only wearing his black jeans with no shirt.

" UP FROM THE FIREY PITS OF HELL YOU SHALL DIE!! SHADOW VOLLEY OF ARMAGEDDON,DOOMSDAY!!!!!!" yelled shane as he sliced through the air with his sword, and his aura growing strong.

"SHANE!!" yelled miko, knowing what would happen next.

the attack hit it's target, but then bounced off and hit shane full force.

"SHANE!!!!!!" yelled miko horrified.

miko then runs over to shane, feeling a very slight pulse, not as strong as before as when nodachi checked for one.

"shane! SHANE!! DON'T DIE ON US SHANE!!! WAKE UP!!!" yelled a now scared miko.

then, miko felt nothing, no heartbeat, nor a pule, nothing.

"SHANE!!!!!" yelled miko now in tears seeing her sparring partner lying limp in her arms.


just then, zephyr started to glow a bluish purple and a bright light filled the entire area.

as the light dimmed, miko noticed that her ordinary wooden bow was now made of a gold metal with a silver string,as well as nodachi's two swords' blades became red and black and that there was a pulse when there wasn't supposed to be one.

shane was alive, but still injured.

as shane got up, he realized his sword had a different look as well, it wasn't a steel covered color anymore, this time it was a golden blade, with a dragon's head on the bottom of the sword and in the mouth of the dragon was a dark blue stone that was hard as diamond.

peach also had a weapon, it was a whip like vine with razor sharp thorns sticking out of it with a red color to the vine.

jidus's scythe was also upgraded, his new scythe's look was even more deadlier looking than before, for it had two sides with the scythe sticking out, the blades were a complete black , the handle was now made of metal and was a midnight blue and on the bottom there was a metal skulls head with two ruby red eyes.

"GODDAMN FREAK!!" yelled shane a he charged towards the ugly beast,swinging his sword down upon the creatures head, slicing its head from it's shoulders.

the creature however still didn't die for it kept on moving.

"time for an ultimate combo move!" yelled shane to miko.

then nodachi told peach about how to use a combination attack.

"ready miko?" asked shane.

"yes, but your still injured pretty badly, but lets do it." answered miko.

jidus decided to just stay back and watch over zephyr.

"SHADOW VOLLEY OF ARMAGEDDON, DOOMSDAY!!!"

"HELL'S SHADOW BEAM!!!" yelled miko and shane as their attacks intertwined.

then at the same moment, nodahi and peach were making their combo.

"ULTIMATE METEOR CRUSH!!!"

"DANCE OF THE SAKURA BLOSSOMS!!" yelled nodachi and peach as their attacks intertwined and all four attacks hit and decimated the target.

after using so much energy, shane then collapsed into miko's arms and went unconscious again.

'why, why didn't i go into a rage and try to kill kyokyo?" miko thought to herself as she held shane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
back in the limo-chopper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane was back in the hospital ward once again, this time he was in a deep state of unconsciousness, and miko sitting by his bed, waiting for him to wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
end chapter 14

umm,kyokyo, i think u might not have noticed this but....... i think my character is starting to fall for miko.

eh hehehehe.

looks like if this keeps up, it will go from a shane/naru to shane/miko fic in about another chapter.

whatever you do, don't get mad, i just started to type and then before i knew it, it was writing itself.....sorta.

but me and miko as a pairing.......possible if this keeps up, then yami will be free of miko........sometimes.

plz don't be mad if it suddenly turns out to be a shane/miko pairing in the next few chapters.

umm, would it be okay IF it was a miko and me as a pairing if things keep up the way they are? i mean after all we are both demons, and a human/demon relationship just might not work out unless its inuyasha/kagome.

uh, im sorry but it looks like in the next chapter it is gonna turn into, a shane/miko pairing, sorry for any inconvenience.

shane.