Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ shane finally wakes up,miko confesses her love and ANOTHER big battle ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: Heres the sixteenth chapter

enjoy!!!

it is now a miko/shane pairing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 16: shane finally wakes up, and miko confesses her love and yet another big battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
four weeks have passed since shane had used his most powerful move, when he and miko combined their moves into one, and miko had been sitting by shane's side for the whole time, sometimes falling asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

it was now morning and as soon as miko woke up, she saw two silvery-blue eyes looking at her.

"oh, shane your awake." said miko in surprise and blushing all the while.

"miko, your not telling me something." said shane, who was fully healed.

"umm, uh, that is..." miko began sweat dropping

"miko?"

"shane, i love you, i love you with all of my heart." confessed miko.

"really?"

"yes, really." replied miko.

"well, when i saved you from that sushi place, i knew i had feelings for you as well, now i know that i love you as well, but what about naru?"

"i told her how i felt about you and she told me that she understands, and how the love she felt towards you was that of a close friend." replied miko.

"so she took it well then?"

"yes she did."

after that, miko and shane shared a deep passionate kiss, only breaking away for oxygen.

" i think we should both go, and see where we are heading." suggested shane.

"yeah." was miko's reply.

as soon as the new couple walked out of the hospital ward, shane spotted naru and talked to her.

"naru, you know as well that i do, that i love you, but only as a friend right?"

"i completely understand shane, i just had some mixed emotions." was naru's reply

"and i understand, how much you love miko, i just didn't notice the signs until i saw her crying over you, when you went limp in her arms." finished naru.

"naru, you are and always will be my closest friend and i will always protect you and everybody here." replied shane.

with that, shane gave naru a light kiss on the cheek.

after that was done, shane went to go and sit by miko only to find her blackmailing yami.

"so yami, if you give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, you'll get the puzzle back, in one piece.

"NO!! i wont give you a hug or a kiss on the cheek." replied yami

just then miko threw the puzzle to the ground.

just as the puzzle was to shatter, a dark cloud of mist caught it.

"oh RA please forgive me" said yami as he leaned in for a kiss on miko's cheek and gave her a hug.

"thanks yami, oh and here you go." finished miko as she gave yami his puzzle back.

as soon as yami got is puzzle back, it vanished into thin air.

"MIKO!!! YOU USED YOUR ILLUSIONS ON ME!!! THATS UNFAIR!!" yelled a fuming yami.

"yami, it was partially your fault, after all i am wearing the real puzzle." stated yugi

"oops, sorry yugi." said a somewhat embarrassed yami.

shane couldn't help but put his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing, it failed miserably.

after that ordeal was done, miko then sits down next to shane.

"EVERYONE MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!" yelled an excited Su.

"i have recently installed rooms into the limo-chopper so we won't have to go and spend anymore money at hotels!" yelled su.

"where does all of her inventions fit?" whispered miko to shane.

"i don't have a clue" shane whispered back.

just then shane decides to ask miko a question in private.

as soon as miko and shane are inside the hospital wards room, shane asks miko a question.

"miko, i love you with all of my heart, and you love me with all of yours, so i ask you this, will you be my mate?" asked shane, blushing a bit.

"i,miko accept this offer from shane, lord of the northern lands."

just then, shane used his fangs to create two bite marks in miko's neck and licked of some trickling blood, then miko did the same to shane.

"we now have two days to finish the mating ritual, whats say, we finish it right now?" asked shane.

"that would be fine with me" answered miko.

shane gets up and uses his shadow powers to cover all of the camra's in the hospital ward and locks the door. (in most fanfics, to be mated you do have to mate.)

after the ordeal with the camera's and door was done, miko and shane showed their true love for one another. (like i said, i don't do lemons, so just use you imagination.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
in the back corridor of the limo-chopper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
"where's miko and shane?" asks koga.

"maybe their fu........." miroku was cut short agin, this time by terra who smashed miroku's lower jaw with a right hook.

"HENTAI!!!" yelled terra

five minutes later, miko and shane walk out of the ward and koga,and nodachi can instantly tell what had happend.

"miroku was right this time." said koga

"i was? oh yeah i was." replied miroku.

"what do you mean?" asked naru.

"what koga means is that, shane and miko have completed the mating ritual." said nodachi.

"mating ritual?" asks a curious naru.

"koga leans over to naru's ear and explains.

naru just blushes.

"plus i smell their intertwined scents." finished nodachi.

just then, the same blackish blue light one again surrounds the area and peach,nodachi,shane,miko,jidus, and zephyr are transported outside of the limo chopper into another shadow like realm.

the two new mates look at each other and know where they are.

standing before them, is a four headed giant cyclops,sixty stories tall wit four separate red eyes, wearing black armour.

the giant is also weilding a giant two sided razor sharp axe with a stone hammer attached to the bottom.

"to leave, you must defeat this behemoth." said the cloaked man who in turn disappeared into the shadows once again.

the giant then comes full speed at the group of six friends when a barrier blocks the attack.

zephyr is glowing again, and it seems, he is blocking the creature.

once again, zephyr starts to glow a bluish purple once again and this time everyone outside the limo-chopper's weapons were upgraded once again.

miko's bow was the same, except her arrows were now pink and electricity charged in them.

shane's golden sword now, was gold with silver streaks in it and the dragons head had transformed into a wolfs head with the exact same color stone, only there were two, one atop the other.

jidus's scythe was now even more bad ass than last time, this time, there were two scythe's on each side of the stick and the exact same on the bottom (basicaly, two scythe blades, one on the left the oher on the right and the same is on the bottom) and in the middle of the metal handle was a black metal skulls head with two amber eyes.

peach, now had a katana like sword with a pink rose embedded on both sides with vines with thorns wrapping around the blunt sides of the blade.

nodachi's blades were now merged as one with the two stones embedded on each side on separate blades.

"BURNING HELL RUSH!!" yelled jidus as he started spinning his scythe and chopping a arm off the beast .

the giant let out a powerful roar that could kill three times if no one had covered their ears.

"SUPER SACRED ARROW OF HEAVEN!!" yelled miko as she took one of her new arrows and let it fly, taking off a leg.

"VINE DANCE SLASH!!!" yelled peach as she ran towards the giant and slashing it's other leg off.

" HELL'S BURNNG LAVA!!!! yelled nodachi as he ran toward the giant spinning his blades and slashing the other arm off in a shape of a cross.

shane then jumped so high no one could see him until he came flying downwards towards the giants head.

as he was falling straight for the giant he unleashes a powerful attack.

"CALL OF HELL'S SHADOW!!!! DOOMSDAY SLASH!!!!!!"

with that, shane had managed to chop all four heads off in one single swipe of his blade.

after he giant was killed, the darkness was swallowed back up and everyone headed towards the limo chopper.

"good job back there mate." said shane to miko

"thanks, mate." replied miko, and with that, everyone was aboard the limo-chopper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
end chapter 16

well, me and miko are mated, and naru is free to anyone who wants to join.

i do not do lemons, just use your imagination of what happened in the hospital ward.

PLZ R&R.