Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ a new destination, two big battles and a gift for the two new mates. ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: heres chapter 17!

to answer your question peach, when i gave you the katana like sword, you still also had your vine whip, unless it said in the story: and peach's vine whip was now a katana like sword with a pink rose embedded on both sides and vines with thorns wrapping around the blunt sides* there for you have both weapons, tho i prefer you using the katana seeing as it is a bit more useful and someone could yank you away with the whip.

on with the story.

i am changing the rating to R for really fowl language.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
chapter 17: a new destination,a two big battles is one, and a gift for the new mates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
as soon as everyone boarded the limo-chopper, shane decided to take everyone to australia.

it had been a long battle with the four headed cyclops, so shane and miko decided to go to sleep. (no they didn't do what they did in chapter 16, they just snuggled)

shane was the first to wake up the next morning and went into the bathroom, to get ready for the new day, when he noticed something in his eyes.

as shane looked closer, he noticed that he had amethyst specks in his eyes, just like miko's.

as soon as miko wake's up, she notices her mate is gone and checks the bathroom.

as soon as miko enters the bathroom, she notices shane looking at the mirror.

miko then grabs shane around the waist and places her head to rest on shane's shoulder.

"what's wrong mate?" asks miko.

"nothing, miko, just, that i have some amethyst specks in my eyes." replies shane.

miko then lets go of shane and looks at his eyes.

shane was right, there were amethyst specks in his eyes.

when shane allowed miko to check his eyes he noticed silvery-blue specks in miko's amethyst eyes.

"miko?"

"yes mate?"

"you have silvery blue specks in your eyes." said shane to miko.

"what? let me see." replied miko as she was heading for the mirror.

after miko is done looking at the mirror, she then embraces shane in a hug with her head resting on his shoulder.

"i guess this is another sign that we're mates." said miko to shane.

"i guess your right." replied shane.

shane and miko then share another deep and passionate kiss, only breaking away for oxygen.

"i love you shane."

"i love you as well miko."

just then, shane notices something on miko's scent.

"miko."

"what?"

"your pregnant." responded shane.

miko stood there shocked, it had only been one day after the mating ritual was finished.


"really?" asked miko still in shock.

"yes, i can smell it all over you, and it's a baby girl." was shane's answer.

"oh shane, what will we name her?" asked miko now in tears of happiness.

"lets wait until she's born to name her, after all, we do have nine months." replied shane to his mate.

"i just can't believe i'm pregnant, i feel so happy." was all miko could say before shane interrupted her with another kiss on the lips.

after the two got dressed, miko and shane went into the, living area of the limo-chopper and they both had some coffee to wake themselves up.

"miko, you do not know how happy i am to have you as a mate, and to have a baby girl in nine months."

" same here, shane."

just then, miroku and AMK woke up as well, and the two of them, both sat down, with their friends.

after miko and shane were finished with their coffee, shane asked miko yet another question.

"miko, how about a baby boy to add to the family?"

"i'd like that." replied miko as she and shane, entered their compartment that su had installed.

as soon as the two were in the room, shane locked the doors and used his powers on the camera's again.

after all of that was done, the two went at it again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
with everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
" what the fuck is wrong with these camera's!?" asked su looking at a black camera screen.

"hmm i wonder." said nodachi sarcastically.

another five minutes later, miko and shane come out of their room and sit side by side with each-other, holding one another's hand.

miko then spots kyokyo walking out of her room and tells kyokyo the good news.

"WHAT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL MEEEE?!" yelled kyokyo as she insanely ran around in circles.

"because this would happen." was miko's reply.

"oh." was all kyokyo could say.

as soon as everyone was dressed and ready, and had their morning coffee, the limo-chopper is one again transported into a shadow realm.

this time, terra and sanchara were both transported along with shane,miko,jidus,zephyr,peach,and nodachi.

when all eight friends were outside of the limo-chopper, the same barrier as before was put up around it, once again separating the friends with the limo-chopper.

standing in front of them were two, giant creatures, both wielding stone hammers with razor sharp axes on the their backs.

thinking it's a piece of cake, jidus runs over to the creatures , spinning his scythe's to attack.

"HELLS BLADE RUSH!!!" yelled jidus as he was about to make contact when the two giants went back to back and started spinning with their stone hammers, at chest level.

jidus jut then had enough time to stop his attack and get back to the others.

peach then takes out her vine whip and attacks one of the two giants.

"EXTENDING VINE OF TERROR!!!!" yelled peach as her vine extended and grabbed ahold of a giant's leg.

the giant looked down and saw a small vine wrapped around his leg, so he tugged at it, pulling peach to him.

as peach was bracing for impact, nothing came, she did however feel the sensation that she was flying.

as peach opened her eyes, she saw she was riding on the back of a giant,black furred, wolf demon, who had silvery blue eyes with amethyst specks in them and his fur had blue highlights in it.

"shane? is that you?" asked peach in amazement.

shane now in his demon form, then let out a powerful beam attack emitting from his mouth, that was black and was surrounded by electricity.

shane's attack hit it's designated target, decimating it.

shane however had no time to recover ,for the second giant swung his hammer full force at shane.

shane barely dodged the attack but his right rear leg had taken the blow and shane was now falling to the ground with peach still on to him.

shane then swung his head around, grabbed peach by the collar of her shirt and threw her to safety.

peach landed beside miko, softly, but the same couldn't be said for shane.


shane had fallen to the ground as was barely moving.

"SHAANNEE!!!!" yelled miko as she ran up to shane's giant demon body and checked him over.

miko then transforms into her demon stage with back fur and amethyst eyes with the silvery blue specks and nudges shane with her nose.

'please be okay.' miko thought to herself.

miko, now in her demon form let out a giant woof, in which shane answered to.

miko then turns her gaze to the other giant, with a look of pure hatred.

the giant, thinking only about destruction swings his hammer towards miko, but miko counters with her own beam attack also emitting from her mouth.

the beam was gold, with blue bits of electricity heading towards the monster.

the monster however, blocks the attack with his hammer which is decimated.

then miko and a battered shane, hear voices in the background.

"FROZEN PASSION!!" yelled sanchara as her attack hit and froze the target in ice.

then terra once again transformed into terra mecca.

"well, what do we have here?" asked terra mecca in a seductive tone looking at the giant that was frozen.

"INFERNAL TERRA!!!!" yelled terra as an energy whip constricted around the giant, slicing off only it's right arm and left leg.

shane and miko then combine their beam attacks into one, decimating the last of the giant.

miko and shane then return into their humanish forms and miko take's shane into the hospital ward.

"shane, why did you go and save peach, when you could have saved her in your human form?" asked miko.

"because i made a vow to everyone ,that i would protect them, no matter what the cost, even if it means putting my life on the line to save theirs."

"plus, i could only catch her in my demon form." finished shane.

"and that's why i love you, your so caring to other people." said miko.

the two then shared another passionate kiss, not caring who was watching.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
end chapter 17.

well, thats the end of ch 17, ch 18 will be up later today or tomorrow, i promise, because i already have ch 18 planned out.

plz R&R about the shane/miko pairing.

to terra: thnks for saying that a shane/miko pairing is cute, but i also need other reviewers saying how they like this pairing.

PLZ R&R

shane.