Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ the girls get to fight and something terrible happens pt 2 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: heres chapter 20.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
last time on anime road trip......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as miko found out where she was, she,peach,AMK,terra,sanchara and jacquelin were outside and a barrier was put up around the limo-chopper so no one could get in or out..

standing before the girls stood ukaran, still wearing his cloak.

ukaran then spoke a few ancient words and twenty, bengal tigers with short swords attached to their legs stood before the girls.

miko then proceeded to take out her bow and arrows, AMK rolled up her sleeves ready for a fight,terra transformed into terra mecca, peach took out her rose sword, and jacquelin took out a katanna that looked like it was made of crystals, and sanchara took out a katana that was made of ice, and all six friends took fighting stances.

ukaran just walked away and the tigers attacked.

miko took out one of her arrows and let it soar, flying straight into a tiger's head.

AMK gave two tigers a powerful right hand hook, but was scratched in the process.

terra mecca used her infernal terra on three tiger's, slicing them all in half.

jacquelin then pointed her sword up into the sky at yelled " THUNDERING TERROR!!!" and two of the tigers were decimated.

sanchara then used her frozen passion on two tigers and sliced them in half with her ice sword.

peach then took a dancers like stance and yelled "DANCING SAKURA BLOSSOM SLASH!!!!"

after pech yelled her attack, she then proceeded to twirl around on one foot, a few times, all the while sakura blossoms were rising from the ground and surrounding peach.

peach then points her sword towards the last ten tigers and her sakura blossoms attack each tiger from every angle cutting them up in the process, then peach runs into all ten tigers and slashes them all with her sword, slicing in half all ten.

everyone stared in awe of what just happened with peach.

just when everyone thought it was safe to go back, more bengal tigers stood before them, this time, the number had doubled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in the hospital ward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back in the hospital ward, shane's heart moniter starts to beep loudly and the moving line is now one straight line.

as su was passing by, she noticed something was wrong.

shane was dieing and no, one was near, who could help.

su then ran aroun looking for zephyr, she apparently over heard the conversation about him having god like powers.

su found the person she was looking for in his room meditating.

"ZEPHYR!! WE NEED YOUR HELP, SHANE'S DIEING!!" yelled a scared su.

"we must move then." replied zephyr.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back to them fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
miko starts to scream as a peircing noise is heard in her head.

miko falls to the ground, still clutching her head in pain as she tries to make it stop.

the pain stops and miko has a bad feeling of what happened.

'SHANE!' thought miko to herself.

miko then creates an mirror with her illusions to see if she has any silvery blue specks left in her eyes.

there are none.

"SHANE!!!!!" yelled miko in pain for not being there.

"SHANE!!!!!!!!" cried miko even louder,knowing what she was doing was useless, her mate was dead, she couldn't do anything to stop it,she still had a fight to finish with the tigers as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
with zephyr and a dieing shane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zephyr puts one of his hands on shane's chest and starts speaking something in hindu, then finishes the rest in english.

"and may god bring you back again." finished zephyr.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 20: the girls get to fight and somethings wrong part 2.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just as miko was about to release another arrow, she felt that someone was coming back from the dead.

miko then checks her eyes again, to see, silvery blue specks in them.

'shane!' miko thought happily, then noticing a strong aura, like shane's only it belongs to zephyr.

miko then to put her arms out at each of her sides (her left arm extending from her left side and vice versa , like making airplane wing) with her palms facing the way her arm is extended.

then miko lets loose a powerful blast of energy, decimating all of the tiger's.

miko then falls unconscious just like shane does when he uses, his doomsday attack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hospital ward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as zephyr finished his chant, two silver,blue eyes snap open.

"where's miko?!" asks shane.

"she is outside, with some of the other girls, fighting." replied zephyr.

"i have to go and help her!" yelled shane.

"you cant, there is a barrier, so no one can get in or out." replied zephyr.

zephyr then once again starts to chant something and he is engulfed in a bluish purple light and shane's sword had been upgraded again, this time the blade was gold with a silver streak swirling around the gold part of the blade, and in the wolf's mouth, there were two jewels, one amethyst on the bottom and one silvery blue on the top.

"i don't care if there is a barrier, i'm going to save my mate!!!" yelled shane.

just then, a golden like aura started surrounding shane and shane sliced at the barrier, breaking it and leaving for the battle.

'shane, truly is strong.' thought zephyr to himself looking at the hole in the barrier.

as shane approached the fight scene, he noticed that all of the girls were surrounded by, bengal tigers with katana's attached to their legs.

as soon as shane reaches the girls, he decimates all of the targets with his dark thousand needles attack.

shane then spots miko and runs over to her.

"MIKO!!" yelled shane as he and everyone else outside was surrounded, this time by eighty, bengal tigers with katana's strapped to their legs.

"miko, to get rid of all of these tigers, we both must use our ultimate attacks, and focus a large amount of energy into them, got it?" asked shane to his mate.

"yes i do." replied miko.

shane then extends his left arm and miko extends her right, the two mates then grasp each of the hand and with shane's right hand and miko's left hand, they start to focus their energy into one single attack.

the two ten make their un-used palms to face the tigers and the two unleash a very powerful attack.

"HELLS SHADOW BEAM ARMAGEDDON!!!" yelled the two mates at as a meteor of laser beams come crashing down onto the enemy, also killing the ukaran golem.

as soon as the attack was done and over with, the two mates, both fall unconscious and are taken to the hospital ward, hand in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 20.

i hope you all liked it.

plz R&R

shane.