Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ a family feud and anothr talent for the two mates ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: okay in this chapter, someone else joins ukaran (naraku spelled backwards) and shane and miko are still unconscious from their combined attack, i mean who wouldn't be? and shane and miko get a new talent for them and only them.

on to chapter 21!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 21: a family feud,and new talents for the mates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
one day had passed so far when shane and miko both used their ultimate combo attack to bring down all eighty bengal tigers and the ukaran golem.

the two demons were still unconscious, but all the while, holding each others hands, until something sparked in the two demons head, they just don't know it yet.

in jidus's room, jidus sat by the window deep in thought over something, or someone.

'jidarus, why did you just up and leave me? why did you leave me all alone in the world, making me fend for myself' thought jidus to himself.

'jidarus,brother,where are you now?'

jidus ,then, tired of his thoughts decided it was time for some needed rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
next morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was morning now and jidus was the first to wake up and have his morning coffee.

the next two people to wake up was yami and jacquelin.

"yami, do you still like tea?" asked a hopeful jacquelin.

"no, i don't, i only love you now." was yami's reply.

as soon as everyone was up,besides shane and miko, Su then started up the limo-chopper to get ready to fly to europe, just to find that the engines wouldn't start.

"DAMN FUCKING ENGINES!! WHY WON'T THEY FUCKING WORK!!?" yelled a furious su.

everyone just looks at su dumbfounded.

"even inuyasha doesn't use words like that." whispered kagome to nodachi.

"i agree." whispered nodachi to kagome.


jidus then gets the feeling that he is being watched and so , jidus walks over to the nearest window to take a look outside to find a man in a dark black cloak,a black face mask, crimson eyes,he also wore a black shirt, black jeans, and black with red linig gloves, he also had black shoulder length hair in dreadlocks.

'JIDARUS?!' yelled jidus in his mind.

just then, the cloaked man disappears into the shadows.

'was... could that have actually been jidarus.' thought jidus to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hospital ward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane and miko are still unconscious ,but the two demons are breathing evenly.

the two mated demons, are still holding one another's hand, just as tighter as before, as if both are afraid to lose one another.

naru is found, siting down on a chair, waiting for her two friends to wake up.

"shane,miko, please wake up soon." said a nervous naru.

naru then leaves the room, knowing that her friends will be alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane and miko's dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane is sitting on the same wooden stump as before looking around for his mate.

"miko?" he calls out.

"shane?"

"miko, is that you?" calls shane once again.

"yes it is, where are you?" asks miko.

"i'm, in some kind of dream ,with me looking into our future in this forest of some kind back in feudal era." replies shane to his mate.

"well, i'm in a meadow of sort, also in my own dream............." miko then stops mid sentence as she realizes something.

"miko, are you there?"

"shane, i just realized something."

"well don't scare me like that again, anyways, what did you realize?" asks a curious shane.

"we are in our own separate dreams, yet we can talk to one another, we can now talk to each other through our own mind link." explains miko.

"that would make sense." replies shane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back in reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it is now nighttime in the real world, and it is currently midnight.

jidus is sitting by his window once again looking out the window, up into the sky.

'tonight is the night' jidus thought to himself.

just then, the last cloud covering the full moon left and jidus began his transformation.

jidus began to grow dark black scales, and his eyes were now red and reptile like.

jidus just transformed into a raptor demon.

'the new moon is here.' thought jidus to himself.

just then jidus , nodachi and shadow are teleported into the shadow realm once again, leaving everyone aboard the limo-chopper.

standing before the three men stood ukaran and the same man that jidus saw earlier that day.

"JIDARUS!!" yelled an angry jidus.

the man now known as jidarus looks towards jidus's way.

"JIDARUS!! YOU BASTARD, WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT PSYCHOPATH?!!!" yelled jidus to jidarus all the while pointing at ukaran.

"because, my brother i want ultimate power." replied jidarus.

"BASTARD!!" yelled a pissed off jidus lunging for his brother.

"HELLS BLADE SLASH!!" yelled jidus as he slashed for his brother but his brother dodging every attempt as if he was dodging nothing at all.

jidus then slashes for his brother, but his brother narrowly dodges the attack.

"close brother, but no cigar." taunted jidarus.

just then, jidus catches a glimpse of a small mechanism on the skulls head, so he pushes it.

as soon as the mechanism is pushed down, one end of jidus's scythe detaches from the metal pole and wraps itself around jidarus.

"what is the meaning of this jidus!?" yelled an angry jidarus.

"i guess you can say,brother, that we have a score to settle." said jidus in a serious tone.

just then, jidus then presses the button again and jidarus is being pulled towards jidus.

"HELLS SLASH!" yelled jidus.

it was too ,late, jidarus had disappeared into the shadows with ukaran, leaving a pissed off jidus and two badly hurt friends.

'jidarus, one day, i shall find you and get my revenge for what you had done to me.' thought jidus to himself.

"yo jidus, is that really you?" asks nodachi.

"huh? yeah, this is my demon form every time the new moon comes out, now get out of my way.!" said jidus coldly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 21. sorry if it wasn't long but oh well.

chapter 22 is being made.

i hoped you liked this chapter and please, someone besides terra, can u plz let me know what you think about the shane/miko pairing?

plz R&R

shane.