Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ finally awake and shane's deal ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: here is chapter 22!! sorry if the last few chapters aren't as long, but , what can you do? at least i make you readers happy tho.

ON TO THE STORY!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 22: finally waking up and shane's tough decision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it had been another two weeks since shane and miko both fused their attacks together as one and putting most of their energy into it.

naru is once again sitting in the middle of the two hospital beds along with nodachi and sanchara, and kyokyo, waiting for their friends to wake-up.

just then, miko wakes up first, rubbing her golden eyes with the silvery blue specks in them, getting the sleepiness off of her.

"MIKO!!" yelled a happy kyokyo as she gives miko a big hug.


"nice to see you too." said miko also giving kyokyo a hug.

miko then notices shane still unconscious on the hospital bed.

"still hasn't woken up?" asked miko to sanchara.

"nope, not yet, but since you got up, so will he, it just might take another few hours." replies sanchara.

miko then exits the hospital ward to go find yami and bug him.

she spots him and walks over to him.

miko then creates two puzzles made from illusions and takes the real one from yugi again.

"oh yaammii." called miko.

"damn it." was his reply.

"if you pick the right puzzle, you don't have to date me for two days, pick the wrong one and you must give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug." explained miko.

yami just then checks to see if yugi is wearing the real puzzle and he isn't.

'shit, two illusions and one real puzzle,damn it.' cursed yami in his mind

"i agree." says yami in defeat.

just then, miko starts to spin all of the puzzles and starts to juggle them and when she is done, yami has a look of confusement on his face.

"uh.. i choose the one on the right hand side." says yami

'sheesh, this is like me choosing what magical hat to hit' thinks yami in his mind.

"WRONGO!" yells miko as the one that yami chose disappears and the real one is the one in the middle.

"damn." was yami's reply as he gave a kiss on miko's cheek then hugged her.

"that wasn't so bad now was it?" asked miko.

"yes it was." replied yami.

just then, shane wakes up and walks to the door of the hospital ward.

"miko!' called shane

"shane? your awake?" asked miko.

"yep." was shane's reply.

miko then runs over to shane and gives him a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"AHHHH, ME HATE KISSY KISSY, AHHHH!! "yells kyokyo as she heads for her room.

'miko, i think you were right about us having a mind link.' says shane in his mind to his mate.

'i was wasn't i?" answered miko in her mind.

just then, miko disappears from the limo chopper and in her place is a note addressed to shane.

the note read: to the very annoying wolf demon, i have captured your mate and the only way to free her is to defeat my army of giant cyclops. if you choose to come and save your mate, come alone.
signed ukaran.

shane had had it with ukaran, so shane runs out of the limo chopper finding a black portal into the shadow realm.

"shane where are you going?" asked naru.

"miko has been captured and i need to get her back in one piece, whatever you guys do, DO NOT FOLLOW ME!" yelled a pissed off shane as he jumped into the portal.

as shane was going down the portal, a bright light blinds him and he falls down into darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
as shane wakes up, he notices miko is suspended in mid air, and she is unconscious.

just then, ukaran shows up and starts to talk.

"i forgot to tell you something,WOLF BOY, each time you kill a cyclops, your mate loses a part of her soul, kill five cyclops's and your mate is dead, now isn't that a pickle we're in?" taunts ukaran

shane is very pissed off for two reasons, one: he was just called wolf boy and two: his mate will die if he kills five cyclops's.

'damn that bastard to hell!' thought shane.

'don't worry miko, i'll save you, i promise!' thought shane in his head for miko to hear.

" i accept your challenge." says shane.

"i thought you wold,WOLF BOY!" said ukaran as 20 cyclops's appeared before shane, all weilding stone hammers.

ukaran disappears into the shadows.

and the fight was on.

"HELL'S SHADOW BINDINGS!!" yelled shane as black ring like bindings were bound to every cyclops.

shane then waves his hands in the air and moves all of the cyclops' with his power to control darkness.

shane then also waves his hands in front of his face and he is now able to see where ukaran is hiding.

shane's aura, now once again starting to glow golden runs for ukaran, hoping that his bindings will hold out just a while longer.

"HEAVENS FINAL JUDGMENT!!!!!" yelled shane as he slices the ukaran golem in half and all of the cyclops disappear.

'just as i thought, if a ukaran golem leaves or is killed, the creatures he summons are gone as well without being destroyed,so i just saved my mate from being killed. thinks shane happily.

"shane?" asks a weak miko looking into her mate's silver-blue eye's.

"it's okay, im here for you, and i always will be,mate." says shane in a comforting tone.

as soon as shane finishes speaking, miko falls asleep in his arms.

shane is now walking back to his limo-chopper, while carrying a sleeping miko over his shoulder.

"what happened?" asked nodachi and sanchara in union.

"ukaran thought that by capturing miko and forcing me to destroy all of the cyclops he had surrounded me with, miko would die if i killed five or more cyclops." explained shane.

"is she okay?" asked kyokyo.

"yes, she's just asleep, i found a way to counter ukaran's deal." finished shane as he took miko to his and her room and placed her on the bed and covered her over with the blankets.

shane, just sat there, watching his mate sleep, before he himsel fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
end of chapter 22. i know that in a few chapter i said that miko had amethyst eyes, i was wrong, she has golden eyes, plz dont hate me for the mistake.

thanks to kyokyo for the chapter idea and to all of those who reviewed , i thank you for making this a popular story.

plz R&R

shane.