Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ new weapons, 2 new friends, and another big fight ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

:me here comes chapter 23!!!

i am sorry if someone's character doesn't show up or talk much, but having 23 characters to remember, now gonna be 25 in this chapter, is very hard for me, if i could, i would make everyone a main character.

onto chapter 23!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 23: new weapons for jacquelin,shane,miko,shadow,another big fight and 2 new friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was now morning and miko had woken up first.

miko looks behind her to see her mate,shane,holding her waist,trying to pull her closer to him.

lightly,miko removed her mate's arms and went to the bathroom for a much needed shower.

miko then dropped her clothes then got the water to her liking and stepped inside.

shane was the second to wake up, for his sensitive nose had picked up his mate's scent and his ears perked up at the sound of running water.

"miko!?" shane called out

"yes? what is it?" called miko back.

"can i join you?" asked shane.

"we are mated, so i see no problem." answered miko.

"shane then does his normal routine with the camera's and door and joins hi mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
with su,jacquelin and yami.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHAT THE FUCK GIVES WITH THESE CAMERA'S?!!! THATS IT, I AM GONNA HAVE TO REPLACE THEM!" yelled a furious su..

'uh oh.' was racing thru jacquelin's head, she knew exactly what was going on,Su was just to young to understand.

"SU!!! WAIT DON'T GO IN THERE!!" yelled jacquelin at the top of her lungs.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT?" asked a still furious su.

"because shane and miko said to never enter there without permission." said jacquelin trying to cover up what was actually happening.

"i don't need permission, they're my gadgets!" yelled su

"jacquelin was now sweating as she hurried to try and find a way to stop su from entering shane and miko's room so she raced to jidus's room.

"JIDUSINEEDYOUTOSTOPKAOLLASUFROMGOINGINTOSHANEANDMIKO'SROOMW HERETHEY'REMATINGAGAIN!" yelled jacquelin at a very fast speed.

"what" asked jidus.

"i said, jidus i need you to stop kaolla su from going into shane and miko's room where they are mating again!" repeated jacquelin out of breath.

"why didn't you say that in the first place? come on we need to hurry!" said jidus.

jacquelin just sweat dropped.

just as su was going to open the doo,r jidus stops her.

"SU! STOP, DO NOT GO IN THAT ROOM!" yelled jidus.

"why not?"

"because i said so." replied jidus in a serious tone.

"fine! whatever." sighed su as she gave in to what jidus said.

yami then walks over to jacquelin , kissing her on the lips.

"that was the nicest thing you have done for shane and miko." replied yami, giving jacquelin another kiss,this time a deep and passionate one,breaking away only for oxygen.

just then two more people are transported into the limo-chopper.

one was a girl who was about 18, she had long golden brown hair and sea green eyes and she wore a charm bracelet with the millennium symbol on it, she was about five foot five and she was wearing,dark blue sandals,a blue halter top that exposes her bellybutton, and denim jeans.

the other was a boy,he had fire red eyes,platinum blond hair, a grey science coat, blue jeans,black shoes, and a mechanical left arm that is able to shoot missiles,laser beams and is able to become a yellow laser arm sword, seeing as his real arm was,severely damaged and amputated, so he made and installed the mechanical one, he looked to be about sixteen, and he is a definite cyborg.

after seeing the two guests arrive, shane and miko, both came walking out of their room, fully dressed, and miko walking over to yami.

"oh yami" called miko.

just then, a dark cloud was put over miko and she was pulled back to where shane was standing.

"shane, why did you do that for?" asks a whining miko.

"because you bug him a lot, lately and he is still trying to get yugi to forgive him." replied sane.

miko then playfully bonks shane on the head with a rod made of gold and metal, and starts to playfully chase shane around the chopper.

"i'm gonna get you!" called out miko still chasing shane.

"you shall never catch.........." shane stopped mid sentence as he bonked into a wall.

"shane, are you okay?" asked miko,kissing shane on the cheek.

"i'm alright, i just didn't see that one coming." replied shane.

"the great shane of the northern lnds, able to do anything,master in shadow magic, didn't see a wall he was about to hit." taunted miko playfully.

shane just playfully hit miko.

jacquelin now ,see's the girl and runs over to her.

"SAPPHIRE!!!" yells jacquelin as she runs over to her friend and gives her a hug.

"nice to see you too, jacquelin." replied the girl now known as sapphire .

just then,shane,miko,nodachi,jacquelin,sapphire,sanchara,terra,shadow and the newest boy and jidus, were all transported outside and into the shadow realm.

standing before all nine friends was jidarus and ukaran, and twenty cyclops'.

"it seems that mine and jidarus' plan is workng so far shane." said ukaran.

"whaat do you mean?" asked shane.

"well you see,WOLF BOY, i have taken all of the strongest fighters out here and left all of the weaklings inside." explains ukaran.

"so?!" asked a now pissed off shane.

"so, those bengal tigers that you last fought have just been transported into the limo copter of yours,WOLF BOY!"

"NO! you.....you'r serious arent you?!" yelled shane at ukaran.

"yes. i am serious, now i shall take my leave and let my giants do the dirty work."

and with that, ukaran leaves into the darkness once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the limo-copter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a bright light fills the copter as kaori transforms into a hanyou, with dark blue streaks on each cheek, and her hair had dark blue streaks in it and in her hand was a large, silver sword with stars on it.

"time for all of you pussycats to go to hell!!!!" yelled the now transformed kaori.

"FROZEN EXPLOSION!!!!" yelled kaori as a giant ball of ice surrounded all of the tigers and exploded one at a time.

zephyr then starts to chant some ancient words and in a matter of seconds, jacquelins crystal katana was replaced by a trivy sword.(no spelling error here, i meant to say trivy instead of ivy becaus the sword that jacquelin now has has 3 seperate blade instead of one.)

the sword had three seperate blades, one slanting to the left, the other to the right and one going through the middle and each blade had little hooks attached to them and it was able to extend a very long reach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back in the shadow realm, shane's sword had been upgraded again and this time his normal silver hilt was now made of two merged crystals, the top crystal was made of gold and the bottom one was silvery blue and in each crystal there were specks of silvery blue on the gold and gold on the silvery blue, the wolfs head was still there, but on the other side of the head came out a dogs head and the golden stone was in the wolfs mouth and the silvery blue one in the dogs mouth.

shadow's beam saber had been upgraded to a dual beam saber with a red beam.

and lastly, miko's bow was now two bows put together,one side slanting left and the other right, the bow had a small cross-hair in the middle where the bows slanted and there were two little slots on each separate side string that can hold two arrows each.

the boy took out several giants, while several more took its place.

shadow had taken out four, but the same amount kept coming.

miko was shooting rapidly as her arrows hit ten targets, but the same amount came back.

everyone else except jidus were taking on the giants as well, but they just kept coming.

jidus just fought his brother while shane ran to were the ukaran golem was.

as jidus was fighting jidarus, a cyclops comes up be hind him and brings it's hammer down full force at jidus.

the attack however didnt reach jidus, seeing as, miko had blocked the attack with her beam attack in her demon form.

just before shane can reach the ukaran golem, he see's a cyclops bringing it's razor sharp axe down, ready to kill miko when...........

a giant black furred wolf with blue streaks in his fur flew by miko and saved her from the attack, however, the wolf's front right leg had a severe gash in it and was bleeding badly.

"the dog demon then turns it's gaze toward the giant that tried to kill her and decimates it's target by shooting it with a powerful beam attack.

when the dog demon tries to check the wound over, the wolf whimpers in pain at the touch.

the gash is so severe that it would take a week or two for it just to heal up, another week or so to heal completely.

miko then notices the ukaran golem and decimates it as well using her beam attack.

after the golem was defeated, all of the cyclops' disappeared and so were all of the tigers.

shane and miko had both, returned to their humanish forms and miko was carrying shane back to the limo copter.

"jidus?" started miko.

"what?"

"why do you and your bother fight?" asked miko again.

"i'll tell you some other time." was jidus' only reply.

as soon as miko brought shane in, miko placed shane down on the hospital bed and without knowing it, kaori came in and started to talk to miko.

"miko, you do know that i have the ability to heal, don't you?"asked kaori

"no i didn't, can you use it on shane then?" asks a pleading miko.

"yes i can, just watch." replied kaori as she then started to chant something and in an instant,shane's wound had healed up completely.


shane however, didn't wake up just yet, for he had lost so much blood that he was in a state of unconsciousness.

miko then went back to what shane had said a few months ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"miko, i love you very much and you know that, but i made avow to myself that i would protect everyone on this copter,even if i have to put my own life on the line."

"and thats why i love you shane, your so caring and brave."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so,stranger whats your name?" asked naru.

"my name is rising zero." replied the boy now known as zero, who just walked away.

miko had once again,fallen asleep,listening to shanes heartbeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 23.

well thats chapter 23, i think it mite have been longer but im not quite sure.

anyways PLZ R&R

shane.