Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ a shocking revelation. ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: okay, i got this idea from a reviewer and i'm going to use most of it, i am only going to change around a few things to fit the miko/shane pairing

ON WITH CHAPTER 24!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 24: A shocking revelation about the two mates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when miko woke up the next morning, she noticed her mate, struggling in his unconscious state, like he's trying to fight off a nightmare.

"shane,shane wake up!" calls miko.

shane is not waking up.

"shane!!" miko calls again.

nothing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane's dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane is sitting in a large tree looking downwards at a battle.

a man and a woman are battling a man in a baboon suit.

the women looks a lot like miko, and the man a lot like shane.

"miko?" shane whispers to himself.

the woman is not miko, it is instead miko's past self, the man is shane's past self.

the two mates are winning against the man in the baboon suit until the man knocks shane into a tree,knocking him unconcious and miko is left to fight the strong hanyou.

as shane is looking at the battle, he recognizes his sword on the man's waist in a sheath.

the sword is shane's. (real)

while miko's past self battles with the man in the baboon suit, he lunges after her ,slashing one of her arms.

the woman is losing blood and the man now goes for the other man ,plunging his sword deep into the wolf demons chest.

the woman screams for her mate ,but shane cant hear the womans voice. (real shane)

the woman then takes a stance as she unleashes a powerful beam attack , nearly decimating the enemy.

before the enemy was completely destroyed however, he took his final breath and plunged his sword deep into the womans chest.

the woman mutters something in an ancient language and she and the wolf demon are engulfed in a blue light and as soon as the light dims, the two mates, are lying on the ground,unconcious,but healed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane wakes up so fast that he nearly scares miko out of her skin.

"SHANE! dont frighten me like that!" yells an angry miko at her mate.

"sorry, but i now have a reason to believe that me and your's memories were erase a while ago." says shane.

"what do you mean by that?" asks a now curious miko.

"what i mean is, the dream i was having, it was the two of us, but it was our selves,fighting against a man in a baboon suit before our memories were erased."

"so your saying, that me and you are both reincarnates of our past selves?"

"that is correct miko." replies shane.

"so,we were meant to find each other?" asks miko, now even more curious.

"it sure seems that way,mate." finishes shane.

"well it would make some sense." replies miko.

shane just nods his head in agreement.

shane then realizes that, they are in the air.

"miko? where are we headed?" asks shane.

"umm,egypt i think." was miko's reply.

"hmm,egypt."

"shane?"

"yes miko?"

"what,what if what you saw in your dream was the future and not the past?"

"i dont want to think about it." was shane's reply

'was the dream really that bad?' asks miko in her head, forgetting about the mind link.

'you have no clue miko.' answered shane.

just then, the two mates find themselves in the shadow realm again.

'shit,just our luck.' says shane in his head.

just then the real ukaran walks up to shane and miko.

"well well,it seems that WOLF BOY here has found a mate." says ukaran in a taunting like voice.

shane just lets loose a growl.

"calm down shane, he's just calling you that on purpose." says miko in a soothing tone.

"you two shall pay for destroying my father!" yelled ukaran.

"we? as in me and miko?" asked shane.

"yes, my mother,kikyo told me the story of how you and miko destroyed my father, but before he died, he slayed the two demons and that the demons' memories were erased in a blinding blue light." finished ukaran.

'so it wasn't the past, my dream showed me that we were meant to be with each other.' says shane in his mind link with miko.

'really?" asked miko to shane in their mind link

'yes, but be careful,this is the real ukaran,so he will be more powerful than the golems' warns shane in his mind link.

'okay.' was miko's reply in her mind.

and the battle was on.

ukaran first went to attack miko, but shane in his demon wolf form blocked his path.

shane then fires a blast of dark energy towards ukaran,who in turn dodges,but barely.

while ukaran is dodging the attack,miko shoots four arrows towards ukaran.

ukaran tries to dodge,but is caught in the wolf demons giant fangs.

shane then throws ukaran up high into the sky and reverts back into his human like form

shane then takes out his sword and in turn the sword starts to glow golden.

shane then jumps high into the air and sees ukaran as he is jumping.

ukaran and shane are now battling in the sky, all the while falling to the ground.

"HELLS SHADOW SLASH!!" yells shane slicing at ukaran

"DEMON'S POISON BITE!" yelled ukaran slashing for shane.

the two attacks hit each other and both are sent falling to the ground.

as the two demons land, ukaran has lost an arm and shane has lost his vision from ukaran's attack.

"SHANE!!!" yells a worried miko.

"miko? where are you i cant see anything." calls shane.

"shane, are you blind? what happened?"

"ukarans attack hit me but it also blinded me." replies shane.

as the poison slowly fades away,shane's vision is getting better,but he almost dodges another attack from ukaran.

shane is now pissed off at ukaran.

"HELLS SHADOW BINDINGS!!" yelled shane whose attack had found it's target.

"ukaran was trapped and it was now time to deal the finishing blow.

"HEAVENS FINAL JUDGMENT!!!!" yelled shane swings his sword at ukaran.

ukaran nearly escapes but not without a big gash in his other arm.

"DAMN UKARAN TO HELL!!!!" yelled shane in frustration as ukaran escaped.

"mate,it's okay, we can still beat him,we just have to wait for him to show up again.

shane sighs, "your right mate,we should get back." says shane

while walking back,miko can tell that shane is limping.

"shane, your limping." says miko

"i'll be fine, just a bruise." replies shane.
as shane and miko board the air craft, miko asks shane a question.

"shane,do you think that our memories were erased?" asked miko

"yes, they were,if they weren't we would still know each other from the sushi place,seeing as i felt something for you back there, i now know it was our love for each other long ago." replies shane.

"i see." was miko's reply.

shane and miko then get to their room and go to sleep for rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 24.

okay,i just finished this chapter and dont have time to re-edit it, so her is the summary so all you readers aren't confused,: shane and miko were fighting naraku,miko nearly defeats naraku but naraku deals critical hits to both shane and miko,miko then uses some of her power to heal her and shane,but in return they lose their memories about each other.

well i got this chapter idea from a reviewer but i changed it around a little bit to fit the shane/miko pairing.

plz R&R