Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ some peace and quiet finally.....sorta ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: heres chapter 25, in this chapter, i am trying to make up for any mistakes in ch 24.

on to chapter 25!!!!!

sorry if this chapter aint long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 25: some peace and quiet finally......sorta
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was morning now but shane and miko were still asleep,not waking up because of the battle thehad with the real ukaran.

little did they know that they were being watched on the camera screen that su had installed.

the two mates were snuggling up close together, that shane had his arm around miko's waist once again and miko was pulling herself closer to the warmth of her mates body heat.

shane's head was resting on miko's shoulder, and mko had one of her arms around shane's waist as well.

the to mates cared deeply for each other,always helping one another out if they need it.

take the time at the sushi place for instance,just out of instinct,shane reacted to help miko,and after the fight was over,shane knew he had some feelings for her,he just didn't know it was love.

miko felt the same way after shane had saved her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
near the front of the chopper,monitor room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
naru and su just stared into the monitor and su started to speak first.

"dont, shane and miko just look so kawaii together as a couple, naru?"

"yes they do,su, i think they make a perfect couple."

"perfect? how so?"

"well, for one, shane always protects miko when she needs it and miko protects shane when he needs it, so in other words, su,they both protect each other and make sure each other is safe from harm." finished naru.

"i get it, so say, miko gets hurt badly,shane will protect her and make the person who hurt her ,burn in hell, and vice versa?" asks su.

"thats right." replied naru.

"hmm,they are a perfect couple,they are even both demons, only,shane' a wolf and miko's a dog." said su.

"either way, they are still a kawaii couple." finished su.

naru just nodded her head and went back to the monitor.

the next people to wake up were, nodachi and kagome.

as soon as nodachi walked into the living area,he notices that naru and Su are in the monitor room.

as nodachi enters the room, he notices naru and su looking at a monitor screen.

as nodachi looks at the moniter, he also see's what the girls were looking at.

on the monitor, he see's miko with an arm wrapped around shane, pulling him closer to her, for body heat.

"hey nodachi." said naru looking up from the screen to see who came in.

nodachi just replies with a "hi" to naru and looks back to the screen.

it had been almost two months now since shane had gotten miko pregnant with two pups and he could tell that the pups would be healthy in another seven and a half months.

nodachi smirked at the thought of his best fiend having pups with the women his friend loved most, and cared so much about.

Su then decides to leave the monitor room and go steer the limo-chopper, seeing as the setting was on auto-pilot.

nodachi and naru decide to leave the monitor room as well and to go and have their coffee.

as soon as kyokyo wakes up, she notices a room door is open and decides to investigate.

as soon as she enters the room,she notices a big monitor screen and looks at it.

as soon as she does, she see's miko and shane, snuggling close to each other.

'the two look so kawaii.' kyokyo thought to herself.

a little while later after leaving the monitor room,kagome enters the room after noticing the slightly open door.

bad timing.

as kagome looked up at the monitor, she notices shane getting undressed and heading for the shower as a small blush tinges her cheeks.

'i think i'll turn this off for now.' kagome thought to herself.

after shane was done with his shower, he enters the living area and has his morning coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back in shane and miko's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
miko was now, trying to find her source of heat,to find it not there.

as soon as shane re-enters the room, he is greeted by a small nibble on his neck and two arms around his waist.

"'morning shane." says miko in a cheerful tone.

"good morning mate." replies shane.

"where were you shane? i was trying to find you but you weren't here." asks miko.

"i just got up for a cup of coffee." replies shane.

"if you want, i can bring some here for you." offers shane.

"that would be nice." answers miko.

as shane is heading out of the room, he hears "HENTAI!!" being yelled followed by a punch to someone's gut.

as soon as shane is in the living area again, he notices an unconscious shadow and a fuming naru.

"let me guess, shadow happened?" asked shane.

"yup, was naru's reply."

shane then returns to miko with the coffee.

"here you go miko, one coffee for my favourite mate." says shane to his mate.

"thank you." replies miko.

after miko has her coffee, the two mates get up and see if they're in egypt yet.

"wer'e almost there guys, anothe few hours till we land." answered su to shane and miko.

shane and miko then turn around and head back to bed where they would wait to be woken up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 25.

okay my goal for this chapter was to make up for any confusement in chapter 24 by trying to make his chapter as kawaii as possible, please tell me how kawaii it was.

plz R&R

shane.