Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ the swords name and jidus VS jidarus, the battle rages on. ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip


me: in this chapter, jidus fights his brother again, and i,shane finally give my sword a good name.

on with the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> chapter 26: the swords name, and jidus vs jidarus, the battle rages on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane and miko had been asleep for almost five more hours, before su came in and told them that they have finally arrived in egypt.

as shane and miko were the last to leave the limo-copter, shane tells miko something.

"miko?"

"yes shane?"

"um, do you have an idea for my swords name? i mean, i like my sword and all, its just, i think it needs a name to suit its power." said shane.

"hmm, well, hows about, Bakemono-Chiakra?"

"perfect, it suits the sword perfectly." was shane's reply. (a/n: bakemono in Japanese means monster, while chiakra in Japanese means strength.)

"come on you lazy bums, get over here!" yelled an impatient kyokyo.

shane and miko then run over to where the big group of friends were and joined them, walking towards the nearest restraunt.

upon arriving at the restraunt, the big group of friends walked inside and found four separate tables to sit at.

just then, a man walks into the restraunt.

"jidarus!" yelled jidus, who had spotted jidarus who just walked inside.

"ah, jidus, my brother, how long has it been since our last meet? oh yes ,about two weeks ago." mocked jidarus.

"jidarus, you and me have a score to settle!" yelled jidus.

"that we do brother, that we do." was jidarus's reply before sending jidus,himself and shane into the shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as shane gets up, he notices, jidus and jidarus, ready to square off against each other any second now.

and the fight begins.

jidus and his new scythe, are battling against jidarus and his two hidden short swords.

"HELL BLADE RUSH!!" yelled jidus as he slashes for jidarus, only missing him by a few inches.

"CUT-THROAT SHADOW!!" yelled jidarus as he slashes for his brother's throat, almost hitting him, but misses.

shane, then notices ukaran hiding in the shadows,watching the two brothers duke it out.

" HELLS FINAL JUDGMENT!!" yelled jidarus as he lets loose a shadow ball like attack at jidus.

" DARKNESS WAVE!!!" yelled jidus as his scythe intertwines with jidarus's attack and send it back at him in a black swirling mass of a tornado.

jidarus just looks on in horror as his attack is sent back to him.

as jidarus is about to dodge the attack, he feels something around his waist and legs.

"GRIM REAPER GRIP!!!!" yelled jidus as he pressed the skull mechanism , causing one end of the scythe to wrap around his brother.

"I WILL NOT DIE BY THE LIKES OF YOU, BROTHER!!" yelled jidarus as he sent a big black energy beam right towards jidus.

"Bakemono-Chiakra!!" yelled shane as his sword blocked the oncoming attack, giving enough time for jidus to escape the blast radius.

"what?!" yelled jidarus in horror, seeing his attack blocked by a measly golden sword.

"GRIM REAPER SLASH!!" yelled jidus as he attacked his brother from behind shane, almost hitting his intended target.

"METEOR CRASH!!" yelled jidarus as a giant meteor was summoned and was headed for jidus.

" HEAVENS FINAL JUDGMENT!!!!" yelled shane as he ran straight into the meteor, slicing it in half.

"STAY OUT OF THIS WOLF BOY!!! SHADOW SLAM!!" yelled jidarus as his attack was headed for shane.

"SHADOW SHEILD!!" yelled shane as a shield blocked the attack just in time.

'no,this cant be,im losing to a wolf demon, who is better at shadow magic than me?' thought jidarus in his head.

'i shall not lose!!' thought jidarus.

just then jidarus summons his most powerful attack.

"HELLS SHADOWS, CARRY THIS WOLF DEMON INTO HIS ETERNAL GRAVE!!! HELLS GATE!!!!" yelled jidarus as a black portal opened in front of shane and was about to suck him in when.....

"TELEPORT!" yelled shane, teleporting besides jidarus.

"HELLS, SHADOW BINDINGS!!" yelled shane as jidarus was tangled up from shoulders to feet in a powerful binding spell.

"SHADOW VOLLEY OF ARMAGEDDON,DOOMSDAY SLASH!!!" yelled shane as his attack was about to make contact when........

"DEMON SLAYER STAB!" yelled ukaran as his sword had stabbed right through shane's stomach and came out the other end.

"what?" says jidus, as he sees shane's terrible condition he is in.

"HELL SLASH!!" yelled jidus at the ukaran golem, slicing it in two.

jidarus then walks away and into the shadows.

"some other time brother,some other time." said jidarus disappearing into the shadows.

as the shadows retreat, jidus finds that he and shane are in the parking lot of the restraunt.

jidus then comes running in with shane over his shoulder, saying he needs help and quick.

shane is then transported into the hospital ward as his wounds are taken care of by miko.

'shane, how did you get hurt?" asked miko in her head.

'ukaran.....stabbed me....when i wasn't looking.' replied shane in their mind link.

shane then falls asleep in the hospital bed after loosing lots of blood.

miko then falls asleep as well, listening to shane's heartbeat, and wrapping herself around his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 26.

whoa, i almost have 100 reviews, thats so cool.

as for this chapter, i know its not too long, but i tried to focus this around jidus and jidarus.

kyokyo: umm, is miko acting a little ooc for you, or is she like this when she really likes somebody as a lover? if it is a bit ooc i will try and fix it.

shane

plz R&R