Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ kyokyo's past revealed and miko gets her rage back. ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip of chaos

me: okay, i made a deal with kyokyo and i shall make the chapter she requested right now.

plz enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 27: kyokyo's past revealed and miko's rage come's back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was morning again, and shane had woken up before miko this time.

"miko?" called shane lightly.

"miko." called shane again.

this time, miko woke up.

"shane?" asked miko groggily.

"thats my name, dont wear it out."

"morning shane. feeling better?"

"a bit, my wound healed, but it still stings every now and then." replied shane.

"at least your okay,right?"

"yeah."

'uh oh.'


'whats uh oh shane?'

'i have a very bad feeling like we're being watched.' replied shane in his mind link.

'by ukaran?'

'yeah, i can almost smell his stench.'

"miko, we better find everyone and warn them that we might be under watch from ukaran."

"got it." replied miko as she and shane went to separate rooms.

shane went to kagome,nodachi,su,jidus,shadow,zero,bakura,ryou,sanchara and yami's room while miko went to the others.

after everyone is gathered and is rounded up in the living area, shane and miko explain about how they might be under watch of ukaran.

"ukarans watching us?!" asked naru in shock.

"i didnt say for sure, i said he might be." explained shane.

"oh." was naru's reply.

just then, shane,miko and kyokyo are engulfed in a white light and are transported into the shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so, the wolf boy's possie has arrived." said ukaran in a mocking tone.

"you bastard!" yelled an angry shane.

"calm down shane, he's probably just a puppet." explained miko.

"oh, im very real." replied ukaran as he cut his own arm just a bit and threw some blood onto miko.

"EEEWWW, I HATE BLOOD!" exclaimed miko as the blood was soon absorbed into her body.

"HELLS SHADOW BEAM!!" yelled miko as her attack was heading straight for ukaran.

ukaran dodges the attack by jumping really high into the air.

miko all of a sudden fell on her knees, her head hurting so very very much.. shane walks over to her.

"miko?" whats wrong?"

miko then slashes at shane's arm, leaving a very deep gash.

"miko?" asked shane dumbfounded at what had just happened.

miko then stand up, her eyes a blood red color.

ukaran lands by miko and smirks an insane smirk.

"she is no longer miko....she is now my fateful servant.. attack!!" yelled ukaran as miko then ran towards shane.

everyone in the chopper could only watch as shane was being attacked by his mate.

shane was in pretty bad shape, until kyokyo came running towards miko.

"MMIIKKOO!!!!" yelled the horrified kyokyo as she notices her friend, almost killing shane.

miko then turns her head around and spots kyokyo, grabbing her by the throat and hoists kyokyo high into the air.,choking her friend.

kyokyo then puts her finger on miko's head and says something.

"KONIWA!" yelled kyokyo as miko then went back to normal and falls unconcious,losing her grip on kyokyo.

in a blink of an eye, kyokyo bandages up shane in the hospital ward,gets miko into the hospital ward as well and comes back to her original spot.

"did you miss me ukaran?" taunted kyokyo.

ukaran growls lowly and charges at kyokyo,puttong his hands around her throat and choking her tightly.

"why does it seem everyone just has to choke me today?"

kyokyo then brakes free of ukarans grip and limply walks backwards to get some air.

'how did sh get through my grip?..... thats it, she's a demon with a power limiter!' thought ukaran in his head.

ukaran ten slashes at kyokyo's neck,missing her on purpose but destroying the necklace she wore.

"shit!" yelled kyokyo as her neckalce fell on the ground.

'no!' yelled kyokyo in her mind as her ears became longer,like an elves,she had golden ireses in her eyes,her canine teeth became fangs,she then got marks on her face that look like sesshomaru's only jagged,her nails become claws,and in a white light, she is wearing a black demon uniform. (like ivy's first costume in soul caliber 2)

kyokyo then looks around and spots ukaran, slashing his arm off for it to be regenerated.

"my my, aren't we strong?" taunted ukaran.

before kyokyo can do anything else,ukaran appears behind kyokyo and grabs her wrists.

"what do you think your doing you sleezzball!!?" yelled an angry kyokyo.

"tell me, what is your name?" asked ukaran.

"i....dont really know..."

kyokyo then starts to struggle again.

"but whatever my name is it will not stop me from kicking your ass!" yelled kyoyko angrily.

"looks like we will have to do this the hard way then." said ukaran in a small frown, and the two disappeared.

everyone, not including miko or shane had seen what happened gulped.

"uh oh, this isn't good." said yami.

"do you think we should tell miko and shane?" asked naru.

miko then opened her eyesbeing fully awake.

"tell me and shane what?"

everyone jumped.

"well, um, you see, miko,.......kyokyo's gone nuts." said naru after a small pause.

"nuts?" asked miko.

"yeah,that ukaran guy destroyed kyokyo's necklace and she transformed into....something" explained sanchara.

miko gasped.

"oh no, if he destroyed that....kyokyo became a full blooded demon." explained miko.

"full blooded?' asks a curious yami.

"yah.. shes a demon.. but with that brooch, she is in her human form. nice and very herslef.. but without that necklace, she goes to her demon side. and thats very bad." explained miko.

"one thing upsets me tho." started jacquelin.

"what?" asked marik.

"she said that she didnt know her own name." finished jacquelin.

everyone,except for shane looks at miko.

miko just sweat drops.

"well.. i.. um.." started miko.

"spill it." ordered bakura.

Miko sighs, "when i found her 18 years ago, she was a little baby out in the middle of no where, inside a tiny box with a note on it, when i read it it said 'to anyone who found this, we cannot keep this monstrosity , so if you would plz take care of our little oykik (kikyo spelled backwards), signed, oykik's parents.'" started miko.

"and so i took her in.. but i had to give her a new name, i thought it over, until one day i was walking by a shop until someone kept on calling an orange-haired boy, 'Kyo-Kyo' he said it wasn't his name though, so i thought if it wasn't used.. i could give it to her, so i did." finished miko.

"what about the demon thing?" asked kagome.

"oh yes, she was a demon after all and i didnt want her to be an outsider,so i used some of my magic skills to give her that necklace and i told her to never take it off,or the consiquenses would be deadly,and thats the story." finished miko.

shane then comes through the door,still bandaged up and a bit bruised.

"so thats what happened.."

miko then looks towards shane and narrows her eyes.

"how much did you hear,shane?" asks miko.

"all of it." was shane's answer, as he sits down on the sofa next to his mate.

miko looks around frantically.

"WHERE'S KYOKYO?!!" asks miko loudly.

"ummm..." answered everyon,except for shane and miko,while pointing down.

miko growled.

"damn..ukaran must have taken her with him,if she listens to him...he'll be able to do anything." says miko as she starts to cry.

"what have i done?" asked miko, still crying.

shane pats miko's back.

"come now,it not your fault, and as your mate, i will do anything and everything i can to help you get kyokyo back and help her become normal again." says shane in a soothing tone.

miko justs hugs him and crys into his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> end chapter 27.

this chapter was made specifically for kyokyo, who helped me with some chapter idea's. and to all of you other readers, i thank you as well.

plz R&R

shane.