Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ the attack of the demon kyokyo and her first kiss. ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: here's the newest chapter.

in this chapter, me and miko fight the demon kyokyo.

on to the story!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 28:the attack of the demon kyokyo and her first kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
After a long while of talking and shane trying to calm miko down,everyone went in to the nearest restraunt to have a little break.

after just arriving in the restraunt, a mans scream is heard from the back of the building.

miko and shane go and investigate,but instead they make a grissly discovery.

behind the building were the mangled corpses of men,women and children, the two mates then look around to see who would do such a thing and they find......

kyokyo.

kyokyo was standing there but her eyes held no pupils and she had a weird looking bead on her forehead.

shane growled.

"why, WHY DID YOU DO THIS KYOKYO?!!" barked shane (hehe, get it? he's a wolf demon and he 'barked'...........*sweat drops* ok,not funny, onto story)

kyokyo doesn't answer.

tears started to develop in miko's eyes.

""KYOKYO!!" yelled a tearful miko.

kyokyo smirked.

"ha,kyokyo isn't here..." answered kyokyo,but her voice was intertwined with ukaran's.

shane just narrowed his eyes.

'his voice?' thought shane.

then he realized that kyokyo was under ukarans control and he looks at miko.

"kyokyo's been controlled by ukaran..we need to get that bead on her forehead off of her.!" yelled shane at his mate.

right after saying that,kyokyo appears at shane's side and grabbed his throat and squeezed it.

"good job at pointing out the obvious,WOLF BOY!!" yelled kyokyo at shane.

'god i hate that name!!' yelled shane in his mind.

"however,WOLFY! you are still gonna die!" yelled kyokyo as she threw shane high into the air.

in midair kyokyo jumps at the same height shane is and pulls out a sword and stabs shane in the chest with it.

shane lands on the ground with a loud, sickening 'THUD!'

"SHANE!!!" yelled miko worriedly to her mate,

shane just twitches.

kyokyo then lands and points her sword at shane.

"if you haven't noticed, my sword is poisoned......so enjoy living while it lasts for you will be dead in a few minutes." mocked kyokyo.

"HOLD IT KYOKYO!!" yells miko.

kyokyo looks at miko.

"you wont take me down without a fight ukaran!" yells an angry miko.

"so be it!' says kyokyo.

"HELL SHADOW BEAM!!" yelled miko as a black beam with red electricity emitted from her hand and was headed for kyokyo.

"i can do better! HEAVEN LIGHT BEAM!!!" yelled kyokyo as her and miko's attacks hit, both at equal strength collide with each other.

"dont worry miko, this time you wont go in to rage for you will be dead by then." taunted kyokyo as she disappears behind miko and so does the beam while miko's beam hit a building.

kyokyo then appears in front of miko and before miko can react, kyokyo hoists miko high into the air.

kyokyo then unsheathes her sword again and is getting in her position,ready to stab miko.

"TIME TO DIE!!" yelled kyokyo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
in the restraunt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everyone inside hears beating sounds as the group recgonizes ukaran's voice coming from behind the restraunt.

just then marik stands up.

"i'm gonna see whats going on out there." said marik as he left the restraunt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back to the fight and a dieing shane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
kyokyo was about to stab miko when......

"KYOKYO!!" yelled marik staring at kyokyo in disbelief at all of the bodies and a dieing shane.

"the bead on kyokyo's head grew smaller after marik spoke.

"did you kill all of these innocent people?" asked marik.

kyokyo nods.

"it.......wasn't...........me."this line was ukaran free.

marik looked at the thing on kyokyo's head.

'ah... a mind control bead,those are very rare and very powerful.' thought marik in his mind.

marik then walks over to kyokyo smiling his evil smile she likes so much.

"what do we have here?" asked marik as he spotted his millenium rod in kyokyo's boot pocket.

"still taking my rod? you never change kyokyo."

kyokyo's sword hesitantly turns toward marik.

'kill him kyokyo,kill him now!' ordered ukaran thru kyokyo's mind.

'NO!! i like him!' yelled kyokyo back in her mind.

'DO IT!!!!!' ordered ukaran again.

marik just growls.

'this isn't gonna be easy.....she owes me BIG time for this.' marik thought to himself.

marik takes a deep breath and crushes his lips against kyokyo's. (AKA kissing her)

the bead on kyokyo cracks then breaks into thousands of pieces.

kyokyo's eyes return and marik breaks the kiss.

marik and kyokyo only blush.

kyokyo then lets go of the unconscious miko and goes over to the almost dead shane.

kyokyo then pokes shane and speaks.

"Konichiwala!" yelled kyokyo as shane woke up.

shane then instantly grabs for kyokyo's neck when she grabs his hand.

"shane, im back to normal now, thanks to marik." explains kyokyo as she looks mariks way.

"what the hell happened?!!" asked shane.

kyokyo then notices something around her neck and finds out it's her necklace.

it seems that while marik kissed her, he slipped on the newly made necklace around her neck.

kyokyo's demon features then disappear and her clothes return to normal.

kyokyo then picks up shane and miko and head for the chopper with the rest of the friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 28

well, im almost at 30 chapters, i want to thank everyone who has read and reviewed to make this a popular story, thakn you all.

plz R&R

shane.